Grade A Lab

Emailed you @Yaugae5121 you sent $100 not $110 including Priority shipping. I hope to conclude this before tomorrow.

I mistakenly forgot to include that price's posted yesterday did NOT $0 dollars in pricing to in standard Priority Shipping (that's $10). And always indicate your going to send payment, don't hold onto the BTC address formonths.

Last edited:
Hello, I just wanted to reach out on here because I haven’t got a response to the email I sent under sesupikachu. I placed an order last monday and got a reply back saying the payment was received but never received a follow up with the tracking. I was just wondering about the status of my order and if it was still on the way, please let me know when you can!

Emailed you @Yaugae5121 you sent $100 not $110 including Priority shipping. I hope to conclude this before tomorrow.
Hey man!! I think that may be another email / username who you are referring to; I did send an order inquiry today around 530pm est but I haven’t ordered in a few weeks before that :-) you are the man!!

Look a lot happened that Tuesday and any customer that had a problem was made whole in full or more. Email me a refund address for you and I'll get on that now.

Tomorrow I'll be delivering tracking like usual after that it'll be on request. Most informed clients use ID and I already have a list of the main peoples who actually need their tracking, if you're one let me know on your next order and it'll be taken care of.

Hey man!! I think that may be another email / username who you are referring to; I did send an order inquiry today around 530pm est but I haven’t ordered in a few weeks before that :) you are the man!!
Sorry dude I didn't mean you then, it's hard to track down these guy's who have an issue but then they're in the wind.

Apologies for getting back to everyone a little late, we had to split between 2 blue boxes for orders today. I' delivering tracking now.

FYI to everyone there's a disgruntled client. If to this hang out saying he "cant" decode the BTC frefund I him because he refused one in the first place that's his own faultn and never stole nothing from nobody. Once I get back from picking up food I'll finish giving tracking to everybody.

Not sure if im the disgruntled customer but gradea seems to be having some issues.

Gradea replied to an order sunday asking for payment/info asap which i sent a few hours later, and I never recieved confirmation on my order.

So I emailed over a day later wondering about my order, recieved a quick response asking for info about the order/refund address which i supplied and then recieved no response.

Emailed again a day later asking if he needed any additional info and he responded with an insult and nothing else.

Really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt as ordering has always been quick/easy but unsure whats going on with him now. Not sure if others are having problems or its specific to me but others may want to use some caution when ordering.

i have no issues on my side. Placed an order last night and got tracking in less than 24 hours as normal. Thanks again sir and have a great evening. 🤝

Not sure if im the disgruntled customer but gradea seems to be having some issues.

Gradea replied to an order sunday asking for payment/info asap which i sent a few hours later, and I never recieved confirmation on my order.

So I emailed over a day later wondering about my order, recieved a quick response asking for info about the order/refund address which i supplied and then recieved no response.

Emailed again a day later asking if he needed any additional info and he responded with an insult and nothing else.

Really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt as ordering has always been quick/easy but unsure whats going on with him now. Not sure if others are having problems or its specific to me but others may want to use some caution when ordering.
What was the insult and yeah I remember you. You're the one that asked me 3 time's if I remembered who you were and who our order was for. The first time ok whatever I get it you want to take it slow. The third just just got annoying and I called something along the lines of a nitwit. Probably told you you'd have ean easier time if we all wore nametags.

What was the insult and yeah I remember you. You're the one that asked me 3 time's if I remembered who you were and who our order was for. The first time ok whatever I get it you want to take it slow. The third just just got annoying and I called something along the lines of a nitwit. Probably told you you'd have you'd have an easier time if we all wore nametags.
Strange you need to collectively call into Grade A's sanity when price's go down. When I'd never met or heard of you before but had the best sale's wise day I've ever had doing thins yesterday and along come's whoeever your internet persona is. This is who I am I'm an asshole I don't like most poeple, I don't have to conform to everybdoy else's need to be acccepted by everyody else. We all have issues here but we come toghter here under this roof.

So here's a thought. Keep not liking me But do it over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3----

Tracking is going to been to be sought out for going forward. Informed delivery is suggested.

For those whiteout the ability a USPS box choose ipostl1 for $10 a month that let's you scan and read any mail and forward mail anywhere or just go to the the shop and get it (Usually Staple, or little bodegas will have them) I guarantee your city has 2 in a 2 mile block. Any questions just ask.

First off, Gradea just sent me a tracking number

Not sure if were talking about the same thing but theres no big issue here, as long as you keep up the good work the community will keep coming back.

First off, Gradea just sent me a tracking number

Not sure if were talking about the same thing but theres no big issue here, as long as you keep up the good work the community will keep coming back.
I know what the community will do @mollywop I don't like you or your vague threats at all I find you quite an annoyance, don't come back.

really not what i meant when i said "dont let the crazies get to you" lol

take it easy man

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back