Grade A Lab

You might have a point there raising limits while reducing pricing (such as 10 grams for $200, 20 for $360) s something I've been pondering, I've already established myself. And I'd rather be dealing with the more business minded crowd which brings perhaps less money overall less packs and way more peace of mind vs the 2 grams every 3 days. Which I don't get why don't just save for that will and you'll have way more.
Maybe consider taking weekends off as well man. You already have the best price, communication and customer service of any O-DSMT vendor. I don’t think customers will be going anywhere if you give yourself a bit more time to rest. Glad to hear you’re doing okay, best vendor out there rn hands down🙏🏼

Yeah you know what you got it down pat especially when it comes those that try and chip and chip it gets to you.

You seem pretty knowledgeable what rule's would you suggest if yo don't mind me asking?
Probably a good idea to do away with the extra for reviews thing, its great for getting the word out but its alot of extra work checking everyones handles on here. If you still want to give back to the community you can do giveaways/include extra sometimes for regular customers. That way the workload only increases when you know you can handle it.

for the rules most regular customers on here just want to know what to expect when they order from you, so:
---
Post an amount of time that your sure you can get orders out in (without any unforseen issues) and ignore any emails about issues with orders before that amount of time+regular shipping time has passed.

Set out clear instructions on how to order so you can streamline the process for regular orders and do a 3 strikes type thing for people not following those instructions.

Post closure dates in advance on the site so people know not to email during that time.
---
The goal is to keep emails about orders and only email back about issues when your sure there is one because when the volume starts going up its going to be impossible to reliably do orders and respond to 50 emails a day about random bs.

The only thing that kills vendors on here is fucking up orders and the number one way that happens is email crush. This business really needs to be your way or the highway once your established.

I can write up some clear rules if you want but those are the basic ideas, atleast for me.

Honestly your doing great work man, just try not to let the crazies get to you and youll be fine.

You might have a point there raising limits while reducing pricing (such as 10 grams for $200, 20 for $360) s something I've been pondering, I've already established myself. And I'd rather be dealing with the more business minded crowd which brings perhaps less money overall less packs and way more peace of mind vs the 2 grams every 3 days. Which I don't get why don't just save for that will and you'll have way more.
Apologize for the 2 gram orders I can raise em to to whatever you prefer honestly, I just messaged about a confused message I got from you think it was for someone else, was checkin if that 2g order was dropped haha ! But yes raise minimums !

Probably a good idea to do away with the extra for reviews thing, its great for getting the word out but its alot of extra work checking everyones handles on here. If you still want to give back to the community you can do giveaways/include extra sometimes for regular customers. That way the workload only increases when you know you can handle it.

for the rules most regular customers on here just want to know what to expect when they order from you, so:
---
Post an amount of time that your sure you can get orders out in (without any unforseen issues) and ignore any emails about issues with orders before that amount of time+regular shipping time has passed.

Set out clear instructions on how to order so you can streamline the process for regular orders and do a 3 strikes type thing for people not following those instructions.

Post closure dates in advance on the site so people know not to email during that time.
---
The goal is to keep emails about orders and only email back about issues when your sure there is one because when the volume starts going up its going to be impossible to reliably do orders and respond to 50 emails a day about random bs.

The only thing that kills vendors on here is fucking up orders and the number one way that happens is email crush. This business really needs to be your way or the highway once your established.

I can write up some clear rules if you want but those are the basic ideas, atleast for me.

Honestly your doing great work man, just try not to let the crazies get to you and youll be fine.
Your exactly right in every way I've pushed myself way to hard. I'll post more concrete Ruel's & Regulations but expect 24-48 hours for your order to get out and no there''s no Express shipping I don't care if you offer $50 NO NEAMS MANS NO (usually the 24, but sometimes shit happens)

The 3 strikes thing is now a 2 strike thing if you post in clear text or refer to me selling any other shit were (not to get me banned, your banned.

You guy's know how order's are to we and follow that to a tee so no worries there.

Cash crush isn't that bad maybe I work for 30-35, shit I'll that off a day $2-2.5K that's point whole odd 40 every now and then advertising and getting to the money, I don't do for charity.

Your damn right about the crazies though had a couple run ins.

I think you’ve established yourself as a great vendor and have proven that you go above and beyond. I don’t think that setting a $75-$100 minimum would be crazy whatsoever.

I would anticipate that it could help free up a lot of your time, where the customers who expect the red carpet to be rolled out for them for a 1g purchase could easily be weeded out. Idk, just throwing out suggestions bc I feel for you and can only imagine how stressful this line of work can be! We need the good ones like you to stick around and keep healthy both physically and mentally ♥️

Typed in drugbuyersguide.net by accident and almost had a heart attack. We need reliable redundancies. I got my TG but at leats save your favorite vendors emails in a list for that day DB.info suffers that same fate because it will not when but will.

I think you’ve established yourself as a great vendor and have proven that you go above and beyond. I don’t think that setting a $75-$100 minimum would be crazy whatsoever.

I would anticipate that it could help free up a lot of your time, where the customers who expect the red carpet to be rolled out for them for a 1g purchase could easily be weeded out. Idk, just throwing out suggestions bc I feel for you and can only imagine how stressful this line of work can be! We need the good ones like you to stick around and keep healthy both physically and mentally ♥️
Thanks @Mammasboi123 and you know the hookups would be way more than they are now. I might just order something for a giveaway say FXE or whatever. Bt I'm liking the idea more and more and to be honest tarting out when I'd get that one ot 2 sales it like why man? I go donate blood and get the same amount.

So 6g/$100
$10/$150
$20/220

Objections?

Thanks @Mammasboi123 and you know the hookups would be way more than they are now. I might just order something for a giveaway say FXE or whatever. Bt I'm liking the idea more and more and to be honest tarting out when I'd get that one ot 2 sales it like why man? I go donate blood and get the same amount.

So 6g/$100
$10/$150
$20/220

Objections?
You most definitely wouldn’t have any objections from me on that pricing!! 😁

GradeALabs, I really appreciate your professionalism, and I hope you find ways to continue your operation without getting ground down by freeloaders. I sent an email requesting confirmation of stock on hand for an order, but it's not urgent in the least. Take care of yourself, and thanks for the great purchasing experiences in the past!

GradeALabs, I really appreciate your professionalism, and I hope you find ways to continue your operation without getting ground down by freeloaders. I sent an email requesting confirmation of stock on hand for an order, but it's not urgent in the least. Take care of yourself, and thanks for the great purchasing experiences in the past!
No trust me I wouldn't come back with these price's half cocked. I'm locked and loaded and been answering emails all morning

No trust me I wouldn't come back with these price's half cocked. I'm locked and loaded and been answering emails all morning
Just wanted to make sure, will you still answer an email if we use privatebin? It doesn’t have to be PGP encrypted right? I know the rules for email titles and message composition and so on.

Just wanted to make sure, will you still answer an email if we use privatebin? It doesn’t have to be PGP encrypted right? I know the rules for email titles and message composition and so on.
Excellent question thank your for asking and YES privatebin and other disposable link provider's are welcome as well.

Alright the new pricing has been adjusted via the website to
5 grams - $100
10 grams - $180
20 grams - $350
all i got to you say is, greatest vendor of this mag. I have been using this mag for years and i have never seen prices this good domestic. All i have left to say is you're a great guy and amazing vendor all around. You'll always have my business 🤝

All have been
all i got to you say is, greatest vendor of this mag. I have been using this mag for years and i have never seen prices this good domestic. All i have left to say is you're a great guy and amazing vendor all around. You'll always have my business 🤝
Posts like your make my day @donajcowski . I hope your day is as good as you've made mind. Not much for a review but you'll get hooked regardless on that loyal client type deal.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back