Grade A Lab

Guy's I deeply apologize for not getting back to you earlier after I dropped your order's I had no idea errands would take so long. Your order's were dropped about 2, and while at the different blue box on the other side of town still be within an pickup of the usual picks ups. I meant to get up way earlier but when I responded last night afterI had acceidentally fell asleep, back to back emails started coming in abiut abiut order'a and before I knew it I was back asleep at the computer.

Before this goes any frther I'm going to be setting some har limits, some might try the guilt trip or this and that butI don't care at all. I need my 8 hours and that's fin
Always take care of yourself first, bud. The customer may come first as they always say, but remember to try to keep that balance/distance between work and your personal life. Don't overwork yourself is basically what I'm trying to say if it's getting to that point. It's really not worth it. Especially sleep deprivation. Lol

Guy's I deeply apologize for not getting back to you earlier after I dropped your order's I had no idea errands would take so long. Your order's were dropped about 2, and while at the different blue box on the other side of town still be within an pickup of the usual picks ups. I meant to get up way earlier but when I responded last night afterI had acceidentally fell asleep, back to back emails started coming in abiut abiut order'a and before I knew it I was back asleep at the computer.

Before this goes any frther I'm going to be setting some har limits, some might try the guilt trip or this and that butI don't care at all. I need my 8 hours and that's fin
Remember to take care of yourself man. Your consistent communication alone is already leagues above what most vendors take the time to do. I hope I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate the effort you’re putting in.

^^I agree with both of these comments. Always make sure you’re good first before helping customers. I know most of us including myself all really appreciate what you do and how responsive you are. You are an amazing vendor but you’re also human. We all gotta understand that things come up in life and be grateful/patient for what we have. Don’t be too hard on yourself! :)

Has anyone heard from him today? I was going to put an order in but haven't heard back. It has only been a few hours though -- but apparently a couple people have mentioned he is taking a break for a bit.

Either way, good for him! I hope he is doing well.

Has anyone heard from him today? I was going to put an order in but haven't heard back. It has only been a few hours though -- but apparently a couple people have mentioned he is taking a break for a bit.

same here, past 2 days no response. Must be taking a break.

I paid Tuesday, I told him I was gonna have it paid Monday but got called into work, u should all be good he’s a solid
same here, past 2 days no response. Must be taking a break.

I don't want to alarm anyone but I am a bit concerned about our vendor Grade A. I have sent a couple emails just to check in on him and haven't received any reply back. I noticed that his last post on here had a lot of spelling errors which isn't like him since he usually is very meticulous on how he communicates and it just "felt" different. He did seem very stressed out during his last communication here.

If he is taking a break, that's fine and I support it if he needs it but generally they will announce it. All I saw was his post on Tuesday with the spelling errors and then complete radio silence since then.

I actually advised him NOT to take on more inventory of different things because it will just add more additional stress and when you start carrying more things, the risk multiplies significantly. I think that's part of the reason Serenity folded. You just don't want to be in a situation where you accidentally send the wrong drug to the wrong person. Hiring more help would also raise risk. In my opinion, the best thing is to focus on one popular thing and do it well and let the clients find other sources for their needs. I said this because I felt he was already under too much stress because so many new clients were purchasing from him.

One has to understand that even having a dozen clients is taxing but if you start getting 50, 60, 70+ it becomes a full time enterprise. It is better to REFUSE new clients at some point than trying to keep up with so many. Sure the money is fantastic but if a vendor is filling $30 orders, it just isn't worth it to the vendor. One needs a higher cutoff. I was surprised he was filling only one gram orders.

Anyway, has anyone heard from him since Tuesday? I could care less about my order -- at this point I just want to make sure a fellow human being is doing ok.

Last edited:
I don't want to alarm anyone but I am a bit concerned about our vendor Grade A. I have sent a couple emails just to check in on him and haven't received any reply back. I noticed that his last post on here had a lot of spelling errors which isn't like him since he usually is very meticulous on how he communicates and it just "felt" different. He did seem very stressed out during his last communication here.

If he is taking a break, that's fine and I support it if he needs it but generally they will announce it. All I saw was his post on Tuesday with the spelling errors and then complete radio silence since then.

I actually advised him NOT to take on more inventory of different things because it will just add more additional stress and when you start carrying more things, the risk multiplies significantly. I think that's part of the reason Serenity folded. You just don't want to be in a situation where you accidentally send the wrong drug to the wrong person. Hiring more help would also raise risk. In my opinion, the best thing is to focus on one popular thing and do it well and let the clients find other sources for their needs. I said this because I felt he was already under too much stress because so many new clients were purchasing from him.

One has to understand that even having a dozen clients is taxing but if you start getting 50, 60, 70+ it becomes a full time enterprise. It is better to REFUSE new clients at some point than trying to keep up with so many. Sure the money is fantastic but if a vendor is filling $30 orders, it just isn't worth it to the vendor. One needs a higher cutoff. I was surprised he was filling only one gram orders.

Anyway, has anyone heard from him since Tuesday? I could care less about my order -- at this point I just want to make sure a fellow human being is doing ok.
Haven’t heard from him since Tuesday either. Mag touched down on Wednesday so I sent him a quick thank you but no response. Hope everything is okay.

Haven’t heard from him since Tuesday either. Mag touched down on Wednesday so I sent him a quick thank you but no response. Hope everything is okay.
I hope so too. Since he started to sell benzos I’ve noticed the quality of his communications have declined precipitously. Nothing will ruin a business (or life, for that matter) faster than benzos so I hope he is able to recover and get back to business. I wanted to do more business with him after a round of successful purchases in March so I really hope he is safe and not in any trouble.

He’s truly one of the best vendors I’ve ever met. I’m concerned for his well-being.

You what I've been MIA for and I'm not going to into. Fact.1 I got a shitoad of product
Fact 2. I got shitload of clients.

Now here's the problem cable to my laptop so your Amazon timeline which on my experience has been 2 day type thing.

All the love and understanding especially the over working part. I don't know maybe I love to chase a dollar maybe I hate to see the next man screwed, my I guess I did love to chase a dollar you'd find manitol in my products which is a cutting agent heroin. They use because of the text, color, and it completely dissolves, notice how most O-DSMT isn't quite right. Like would some batches be weaker yet way higher prices then other. I'll leave that to you to the over.

I'm not going to be on he I'm on a burner I believe DBG to be honeypot but the best to to the bullshit.

From on mental in a priority and the fact doing this to long brings heat regardless, you might note give a fuck because you can go to the next cocksucker to overcharge, but some of you out loyal to death and it's reciprocated.

Perhaps ever 2-3 months I'll take 2-3 break, maybe every one month most meaningful clients buy month maybe twice a day and the 2 gram guys can wait a day.

You have been nothing but excellent and awesome every time we’ve talked! We really do appreciate what you do and if any knuckleheads drive you crazy, don’t ever forget that is the extreme minority. Much love pal!

He needs to raise him minimum limits I agree, $100 to $200 people paid that at clinics every day back then for ocontin and still do for other medications, insurance companies wouldn’t even accept minimums like he does.

You what I've been MIA for and I'm not going to into. Fact.1 I got a shitoad of product
Fact 2. I got shitload of clients.

Now here's the problem cable to my laptop so your Amazon timeline which on my experience has been 2 day type thing.

All the love and understanding especially the over working part. I don't know maybe I love to chase a dollar maybe I hate to see the next man screwed, my I guess I did love to chase a dollar you'd find manitol in my products which is a cutting agent heroin. They use because of the text, color, and it completely dissolves, notice how most O-DSMT isn't quite right. Like would some batches be weaker yet way higher prices then other. I'll leave that to you to the over.

I'm not going to be on he I'm on a burner I believe DBG to be honeypot but the best to to the bullshit.

From on mental in a priority and the fact doing this to long brings heat regardless, you might note give a fuck because you can go to the next cocksucker to overcharge, but some of you out loyal to death and it's reciprocated.

Perhaps ever 2-3 months I'll take 2-3 break, maybe every one month most meaningful clients buy month maybe twice a day and the 2 gram guys can wait a day.
completely understand my guy, was just hoping nothing bad happened. Pretty much the best down to earth odsmt vendor i ever seen. Hope nothing but the best, A class guy and hope everything works out for you.

Seems like you ran into a pretty common vendor issue on here, if you can stay reliable this business is a license to print money but it sure isn't easy. Doing the great customer service works just fine with regular schmos especially in the beginning, but it increases the workload to crazy levels with the guys who are trying to chip a little extra out of you.

Not sure where your gonna land but if you do come back probably a good idea to set some strict and clear instructions/rules. Real easy to weed out the regular customers from the assholes that way.

I get you want do the most for people but the most successful long term guys on here usually have very strict policies and not following the directions gets you bounced quick.

Anywho, wish you the best man.

Seems like you ran into a pretty common vendor issue on here, if you can stay reliable this business is a license to print money but it sure isn't easy. Doing the great customer service works just fine with regular schmos especially in the beginning, but it increases the workload to crazy levels with the guys who are trying to chip a little extra out of you.

Not sure where your gonna land but if you do come back probably a good idea to set some strict and clear instructions/rules. Real easy to weed out the regular customers from the assholes that way.

I get you want do the most for people but the most successful long term guys on here usually have very strict policies and not following the directions gets you bounced quick.

Anywho, wish you the best man.
Yeah you know what you got it down pat especially when it comes those that try and chip and chip it gets to you.

You seem pretty knowledgeable what rule's would you suggest if yo don't mind me asking?

He needs to raise him minimum limits I agree, $100 to $200 people paid that at clinics every day back then for ocontin and still do for other medications, insurance companies wouldn’t even accept minimums like he does.
You might have a point there raising limits while reducing pricing (such as 10 grams for $200, 20 for $360) s something I've been pondering, I've already established myself. And I'd rather be dealing with the more business minded crowd which brings perhaps less money overall less packs and way more peace of mind vs the 2 grams every 3 days. Which I don't get why don't just save for that will and you'll have way more.

completely understand my guy, was just hoping nothing bad happened. Pretty much the best down to earth odsmt vendor i ever seen. Hope nothing but the best, A class guy and hope everything works out for you.
Thanks a lot for the your now of the most down to earth people I've net on the net. There was a death in the family but we weren't close but I took the time anyways to reflect on where I'm going goals and all that.

Not to the good stuff I got an ETA on Amazon dropping my cord (2 actually) once thing I've learned in this business is redundancy, redundancy, redundancy, besides the all encompassing OPSEC.

So the cord arrives Sunday, and I don't expect a fast delivery to a locker. So business will officially be back in session Monday. And depending on the overall views of this thread there may be some new rules added.

But I'll be glad to be back, pick up a few supplies tomorrow, and get ready to rock.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back