Grade A Lab

Got fast replies to my emails today -- much appreciated. As always, you work like a well oiled machine. Thanks again for all that you do sir.

Went out his way to contact usps and assure me everything was alright even when it wasn’t his problem in the first place, it was usps sending package to wrong facility and therefore extending the delivery date. This vendor goes above and beyond what in every aspect imaginable. Please inform us on your mentioned break- I’d like to know how much and when to order so that I don’t have to put my research on hold or god forbid look for another source. Again I’m so thankful for you.

Funny because today was not one of my best day's. The printer crapped out for some reason and it being an LP2844 the stock driver's weren't working and for some reason neither were the Seagull driver's. After going back and forth for a few hours downloading different versions. trying different things.. Eventually it worked. Sorry if I was a bit short with some of you today but I can't drop if I can't put a label on a package, and I'm not dumb enough to put an inkjet label on a package (taceable microdots).

But all's well that ends well all package's are ready to be dropped tomorrow besides one clients who's shipping information I hadn't been able to get down at the time. I'll be in touch with you guy's tomorrow. Have a splendid evening!

Funny because today was not one of my best day's. The printer crapped out for some reason and it being an LP2844 the stock driver's weren't working and for some reason neither were the Seagull driver's. After going back and forth for a few hours downloading different versions. trying different things.. Eventually it worked. Sorry if I was a bit short with some of you today but I can't drop if I can't put a label on a package, and I'm not dumb enough to put an inkjet label on a package (taceable microdots).

But all's well that ends well all package's are ready to be dropped tomorrow besides one clients who's shipping information I hadn't been able to get down at the time. I'll be in touch with you guy's tomorrow. Have a splendid evening!
I’d like to know how much and when to order so that I don’t have to put my research on hold or god forbid look for another source. Again I’m so thankful for you.

I’m super late on leaving my most recent review, but better late than never 😅

As always, another 10/10 all around!
10/10 speed - placed order 04/25, order send 04/26 & received 04/29. Always shocked by the speed of each order!
10/10 communications - Vendor always stays in contact for every step, & answers any questions or concerns I might ever have right away
10/10 product - As usual, the reading material is the best I’ve bought, & I’ve been purchasing my magazines online now for years. Always leaves me wanting to re-read, never any quality issues in any way!
10/10 stealth - My spicy reading material is always very well-concealed; always very appreciated 💁🏼‍♀️

Will always continue to purchase from Grade A, you can’t beat the price, quality & speed anywhere else :)

I recently received my third order of laboratory-grade chemicals, which are of the highest quality imaginable. The shipping was exceptionally fast; in fact, a shipping label was prepared even before I completed my payment, as he has made standard practice. Your proactive assistance with USPS issues has been instrumental in ensuring smooth and timely delivery every time. I truly appreciate your dedication and efficient service. You are the sole supplier from whom I purchase my lab chemicals, and I eagerly anticipate the expansion of your inventory to include 1-3 additional research chemicals. This will greatly assist in comparative studies, as I have extensively researched odsmt alone. Your business practices and integrity are exemplary, and I hold immense respect for the professional reputation you have established. Thank you for your outstanding service.

Quick question: Did you do a drop off today for orders placed yesterday? I read that you mentioned possibly doing less drops so I was curious.

Either way, thanks for all that you do!

EDIT: Nevermind -- I got a DELETED update. Nice work as always!

Last edited by a moderator:
When your vendor is so good at comms that ppl start panicking 1 day without any replies (probably just me 🤣)

Hey GradeA! I know you’re crazy busy a trying to handle business on the new device , but can you give us a sign of life? I hit you with an email yesterday and TG message today 🙏🏼

Hey GradeA! I know you’re crazy busy a trying to handle business on the new device , but can you give us a sign of life? I hit you with an email yesterday and TG message today 🙏🏼
Yeah I think we both know who were talking about on the TG (The one who claimed I didn't send his 15 grams), 2 seconds after you left I of course had his tracking number and all his other information and had to tell him if he ever comes around sending me 15 different messages before waking up claiming I didn't do something I said I did then they'll be a problem and he's going to have to hit the bricks or else they'll virtual consequences. 😆

Quick question: Did you do a drop off today for orders placed yesterday? I read that you mentioned possibly doing less drops so I was curious.

Either way, thanks for all that you do!

EDIT: Nevermind -- I got a USPS update. Nice work as always!
Yeah I'm deeply sorry about that to be honest I'm more than likely taking that break Friday. Don't get me wrong I'll be back Wednesday-Thursday at the latest. I know I haven't been as responsive lately in terms of updating posts telling that everything's been dropped (but still taking care of business that GradeA style). But the issue is not that it is matters is of the family variety, the growing old kind and all that comes with that.

But regardless life goes on and I'll be seeing all you guy's the rest of this week and next as well. Thanks guy's.

And BTW all order's that were placed yesterday have been dropped and tracking has been dispensed in your inbox as usual.

@gradealab that’s completely understandable my man. Everyone need a break every once and awhile. Feel better and take care of yourself ♥️

Ps I just shot you an email w one last question before. Hopefully it catches you you go take a break 🙏🏼

Yeah I'm deeply sorry about that to be honest I'm more than likely taking that break Friday. Don't get me wrong I'll be back Wednesday-Thursday at the latest. I know I haven't been as responsive lately in terms of updating posts telling that everything's been dropped (but still taking care of business that GradeA style). But the issue is not that it is matters is of the family variety, the growing old kind and all that comes with that.

But regardless life goes on and I'll be seeing all you guy's the rest of this week and next as well. Thanks guy's.

And BTW all order's that were placed yesterday have been dropped and tracking has been dispensed in your inbox as usual.
Did they? Nothing is showing on my informed delivery, I sent funds Tuesday.

Did they? Nothing is showing on my informed delivery, I sent funds Tuesday.
Yeah they sure did, in fact I'll message you your tracking number right now.

If you don't mind can you you confirm you got it so that other's don't start thinking I'm pulling a fast one.

Edit: Messaged you your tracking number low and behold it was picked up yesterday and given an estimated delivery date. Maybe you shouldn't put so much faith in your ID or make sure you got the address correct.

Or here's a thought, email me?

One day of not sending tracking and everybody thinks I'm scamming? I got to much product to think about scamming. How many vendor's don't give out tracking. With these little innuendo's I'm thinking about stopping sending tracking unless it's on request. Save everybody a headache.

Last edited:
Yeah they sure did, in fact I'll message you your tracking number right now.

If you don't mind can you you confirm you got it so that other's don't start thinking I'm pulling a fast one.

Edit: Messaged you your tracking number low and behold it was picked up yesterday and given an estimated delivery date. Maybe you shouldn't put so much faith in your ID or make sure you got the address correct.

Or here's a thought, email me?

One day of not sending tracking and everybody thinks I'm scamming? I got to much product to think about scamming. How many vendor's don't give out tracking. With these little innuendo's I'm thinking about stopping sending tracking unless it's on request. Save everybody a headache.

You alright there buddy? You seem to be a little under the weather saying "everybody thinks I'm scamming." I didn't see anyone suggesting you are scamming. I understand things get stressful when you start getting a lot of clients -- maybe take a breather and relax a bit. You deserve it! Take the day off tomorrow and drop on Monday. Anyway, you do an amazing job and no one here thinks that and if they do they need to get their facts straight!

FYI to the ID users:

ID isn't infallible. Generally speaking I notice ID will miss a package around 5% of the time. It used to miss more when I had the address slightly different. I think it will sometimes miss due to an address that is slightly off (maybe wrong number or Road instead of Lane, Street, etc.)

In any event, I would only send tracking if it is specifically requested since most people have ID now and sending tracking just eats up more time.

All is well!

You alright there buddy? You seem to be a little under the weather saying "everybody thinks I'm scamming." I didn't see anyone suggesting you are scamming. I understand things get stressful when you start getting a lot of clients -- maybe take a breather and relax a bit. You deserve it! Take the day off tomorrow and drop on Monday. Anyway, you do an amazing job and no one here thinks that and if they do they need to get their facts straight!

FYI to the ID users:

ID isn't infallible. Generally speaking I notice ID will miss a package around 5% of the time. It used to miss more when I had the address slightly different. I think it will sometimes miss due to an address that is slightly off (maybe wrong number or Road instead of Lane, Street, etc.)

In any event, I would only send tracking if it is specifically requested since most people have ID now and sending tracking just eats up more time.

All is well!
Not you @stim1914 it was a severe over generalization on my part. Your words mean a lot and I always enjoy our conversations, and I won't lie your kind of well actually you're in the ballpark of it gets a little stressful. Your right I'll take Friday off cool my head think about plans to improve OPSEC, try and get this computer fixed, hang with the gf since forever, and get my head out the game for a minute or 2.

And same here with ID it's rarely accurate but still a useful tool.

And I think your right about starting to send tracking upon request it should lighten the load by 40% at least.

Thank for the talk stim I needed this.

Thank for the talk stim I needed this.
No worries -- I've been on the receiving end and it is very easy to get overwhelmed (I'm in IT so I'm used to it now and try to find a corner to hide in -- haha.

Take care my friend!

Announcement
Starting today I'm going to be taking a break and won't start accepting order's again until Sunday while dropping will resume Monday morning. This community is awesome and it's going to be hard to take my mind of what's going on and the in's and out's. But I feel a break will do me good in resetting my brain to be able to get back to business as efficiently and effectively as possible.

I'm debating coming up with a week long contest where the winner will receive 1 gram of Avizafone shipping included. But it's still in the the maybe phase especially since it's so hot out it'll likely clump up into a ball or melt into the plastic like JWH used to do on the day long trips from China.

I hope you guy's all have a great weekend!

Would never think you’re scamming, and to anyone that MAY have thought that, all is good, no hard feelings.m

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back