Grade A Lab

Received my second batch of the most superb laboratory grade chemicals one could ever conceive. Shipping was super fast and he created shipping label before I had even sent him my payment. Bless you man, you’re the only person that I’ve ever ordered my lab chemicals from- can’t wait for an addition of 1-3 research chemicals because right now I’ve done more than enough research on odsmt alone and would be helpful to conduct comparative studies. You’re the best and I genuinely appreciate your business practices and integrity. Definitely joined the Telly

Received my second batch of the most superb laboratory grade chemicals one could ever conceive. Shipping was super fast and he created shipping label before I had even sent him my payment. Bless you man, you’re the only person that I’ve ever ordered my lab chemicals from- can’t wait for an addition of 1-3 research chemicals because right now I’ve done more than enough research on odsmt alone and would be helpful to conduct comparative studies. You’re the best and I genuinely appreciate your business practices and integrity. Definitely joined the Telly
Excellent review @Jai239 you can look forward to an additional 150mg on your next order just be sure to remind me. Glad to have you on the channel, enjoy the rest of your day!

Order's placed yesterday were dropped this morning and tracking information is waiting in your inbox.

Thank you for your business!

Order's placed yesterday have been dropped and tracking is waiting in your inbox now.

Thank you for your business!

Order's placed yesterday were dropped this morning and your tracking was emailed shortly afterwards.

Have a great day!

Please be conscious of formatting emails correctly according to the rules posted at the beginning of the thread and on my website.

This includes placing orders using a disposable link such as privnote, temp.pm or privatebin.net and using subject line's such as "Hey", "What's up", "How's it going", etc.

Multiple failure's to follow the rule's result in being ignored indefinitely if an order hasn't already taken place.

Last edited:
Please be conscious of formatting emails correctly according to the rules posted at the beginning of the thread and on my website.

This includes placing orders using a disposable link such as privnote, temp.pm or privatebin.net and using subject line's such as "Hey", "What's up", "How's it going", etc. Multiple failure's to follow the rule's result in being ignored indefinitely if an order hasn't already taken place.
Just correctly did it looking forward to see your product!

11/10. You're the man. Good communication. Extremely quick shipping and arrival. Thank you for what you do, friend.

Just correctly did it looking forward to see your product!
Yeah i saw but the "Multiple failure's to follow the rule's result in being ignored indefinitely if an order hasn't already taken place", is a big part of that because failure to follow basic instructions multiple times is a window into how future business is going to be conducted between myself and future clients.

Everybody's order's yesterday have been successfully drooped and tracking has bee n delivered.

Yesterday was a pretty heavy day and if you email was missed I apologize.
The best way for a smooth ordering process is just to make your initial order as simplistic as possible without any extra tidbits added such as "I can't wait to review the quality", "I can't wait to see if it's stranger than X vendor's", etc. because this can lead to multiple interpretations. You want to mention the weather, random stuff, or get to know the vendor you're dealing with I'm all for that and those type of clients I've done a lots of business with. The less extra talk especially with questions answered in the thread, unless you're confirmed as reliable and we're on the same page, that repertoire doesn't exist yet with new clients so keeping it business until a relationship is established and you've proven we can conduct business without hassle or headaches.

Have an amazing weekend everybody!

I'll be taking a break at the end of this month of, maybe sooner as alwalys but I'll keep everybody in the loop.

Last edited:
11/10. You're the man. Good communication. Extremely quick shipping and arrival. Thank you for what you do, friend.
I meant to edit this post but it won't let me. Expect 50mg of additional product on your next order for taking the time to write a little something (even if it's not much, it counts) and policy is policy.

Hey mate just leaving that review I spoke of. You're definitely the man. Amazing communication and fast. The shipping and handling speed was insanely fast. Everything came in the right weight too! Thank you so much brother.

It must be a full moon out tonight. What's the 4-5 potentials either typing clear text multiple times with subject line's including "Order", "Order's List" and top of that an goes through and lo and behold the shipping address issssssss, you guessed "VIRGINIA", when it cleanly says on website "NO SHIPPING TO VIRGINIA OR NORTH CAROLINA. Don't get me wrong the majority you guy's are amazing and I love supp business with you more than you know but those bad apple's sure do put a nasty taste in your mouth. This little break is going to be a long time coming.

When I come back I'm thinking of raising the minimum quantity sold to be 2 grams and shipping on a tri-weekly bais (Monday, Wedns;day, and Friday) [Unless it's needed APA. GradeALand and unswatisfed clientd mix like water and oild.

Sorry for the rant guy's have a great night!

It must be a ulll moon out tonight. What's the 4-5 potentials either typing clear text multiple time with subject line's including "Order", "Order's. Placing an order to be sent to Virginia with it cleanly says on website "NO SHIPPING TO VIRGINIA OR NORTH CAROLINA

When I return from break I'm considering changing shipping time's to within 24-48 hours. This is to give me a little leeway so that on day's when I only have packages to take in I can wait until the next day ane drop a lot more. This will increase my consciousness and ordver a have everything run more smoothly. Order's sucy as those of 10 and up will be given Priotiy that an they'll be going out the door the same as always and any other order's not dropped yet.

Hey mate just leaving that review I spoke of. You're definitely the man. Amazing communication and fast. The shipping and handling speed was insanely fast. Everything came in the right weight too! Thank you so much brother.
Where's it at?

Another successful business deal with @gradealab in the books! Once again he’s been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work with. As has been repeated a hundred times before, GradeA has the best price and quality when it comes to this product, hands down. Quality that could be used as the control-standard for any lab’s GC, MS, FTIR, etc.. instrument methods.

Tbh I keep seeing this same issue pop up in multiple vendor threads -vendors who I consider top of their class, including GradeA - where some people aren’t able (or willing) to put in the minimal effort it takes to read the very basic rules on how to place to order. These rules are not in place to make the process unnecessarily difficult. They’re there to guarantee that both yours and GradeA’s privacy is protected.

Anyways.. thats the end of my rant 🤣 I will just end this by saying Thank You to @gradealab for not only providing quality product, but for upholding their promise that everyone’s privacy is of the utmost importance as well.

Just wanted to inform you guy's I received quite a bit of emails yesterday and wasn't in a position to respond to them. As you know from my email I was having trouble gaining access to my main computer used for business. Now that I have my backup computer it's just a matter of configuring a tails module and going in and editing what needs to be edited to regain control.

Let it be known this in no way affects the flow of business, get them in, and get them out like clockwork!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back