Grade A Lab

Not a bad review at all but and thanks for pointing out it's not meant consumption in any capacity, the only thing I'd have to ask is you change is the multiple to it being a drug to chemical or research chemical because referring to as a drug negates proclaims that it is infarct meant for human consumption when that's made clear that it isn't.

Definition of drug:

1. "A drug is any chemical substance that when consumed causes a change in an organism's physiology, including its psychology, if applicable. Drugs are typically distinguished from food and other substances that provide nutritional support."

2. Drug, any chemical substance that affects the functioning of living things and the organisms (such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses) that infect them.

Which the exact opposite of the product's purpose. After that I'll go ahead judge the quality of the review and how much you're due on your next order.
I changed it to chemical but not to split hairs or anything -- the definition of drug doesn't specify specifically humans. Drugs are given to rats all the time in testing. That's why I qualified it with making sure it is NOT used for human consumption because, unless I'm mistaken, there is nothing specifying that this can't be used for testing on rats to do tail-flick tests in which case referring to it as a drug is perfectly acceptable.

(Calling a substance a drug does not, by its usage, condone its use in humans. Veterinarians handle drugs that are designed for specific types of animals. Calling a substance used for the treatment in dogs a drug doesn't mean that substance is suggested for human usage.)

Last edited:
I changed it to chemical but not to split hairs or anything -- the definition of drug doesn't specify specifically humans. Drugs are given to rats all the time in testing. That's why I qualified it with making sure it is NOT used for human consumption because, unless I'm mistaken, there is nothing specifying that this can't be used for testing on rats to do tail-flick tests in which case referring to it as a drug is perfectly acceptable.
Thanks for changing that you can expect an additional 150mg order leaning heavily towards 200mg, amazing review and always it's a pleasure doing business!

Thanks for changing that you can expect an additional 150mg order leaning heavily towards 200mg, amazing review and always it's a pleasure doing business!
Thank you! I apologize for the confusion and intended no harm. I was just trying to tell the community about your amazing service.

Thank you! I apologize for the confusion and intended no harm. I was just trying to tell the community about your amazing service.
No harm no foul. I just wouldn't want anybody that doesn't understand the proper usage of the product to get the wrong idea due to misinterpreting the wording. It is always a pleasure doing business with you and your feedback is greatly appreciated more than you know. Enjoy the rest of your evening and I look forward to our next encounter!

Last edited:
All order's placed yesterday have been dropped and tracking is in your inbox now.

Thank you for your business!

Grade A labs always comes through and has the best prices on the market

Communication 10/10: always kept me informed and speedy response time

Quality 10/10: Hes my go to for this mag for a reason and is always trustworthy and consistent on his product

Thank you GRADE A

-Wickedy

Grade A labs always comes through and has the best prices on the market

Communication 10/10: always kept me informed and speedy response time

Quality 10/10: Hes my go to for this mag for a reason and is always trustworthy and consistent on his product

Thank you GRADE A

-Wickedy
Thanks a lot for the feedback. You can definitely expect an additional 50mg on your next order.

All order's from yesterday besides those that confirmed while I was out this morning have been dropped, all tracking number's have been distributed and emails sent.

Thank you for you guy's continued business!

Once again, another 10/10 experience & review!

This is my 5th order now, I believe.
Order placed 04/16, shipped 04/17 & received 04/19

10/10 on communication: this vendor continues to always be so great about communicating every aspect of the process, from placing order to any potential inquiries
10/10 speed: always receive my package within 2 days of the order being shipped out, & I’m always blown away by the speed of which orders arrive! Even in my rural ass post office with one total employee, things are still in my box promptly
10/10 product quality: always the best magazines, & the highest quality of any others I’ve purchased in the past. Dunno what kind of printer is used, but it’s perfect!
10/10 stealth: my reading material is quite spicy, & these packages are always very discreet; prying eyes can’t catch a glimpse of my personal preference of reading material!

Beat vendor I’ve dealt with hands down! 🤌🏻🤌🏻 absolutely my go-to! What a freaking ✨blessing✨ you’ve reigned down for us!

Once again, another 10/10 experience & review!

This is my 5th order now, I believe.
Order placed 04/16, shipped 04/17 & received 04/19

10/10 on communication: this vendor continues to always be so great about communicating every aspect of the process, from placing order to any potential inquiries
10/10 speed: always receive my package within 2 days of the order being shipped out, & I’m always blown away by the speed of which orders arrive! Even in my rural ass post office with one total employee, things are still in my box promptly
10/10 product quality: always the best magazines, & the highest quality of any others I’ve purchased in the past. Dunno what kind of printer is used, but it’s perfect!
10/10 stealth: my reading material is quite spicy, & these packages are always very discreet; prying eyes can’t catch a glimpse of my personal preference of reading material!

Beat vendor I’ve dealt with hands down! 🤌🏻🤌🏻 absolutely my go-to! What a freaking ✨blessing✨ you’ve reigned down for us!
Excellent review @NniccizeldaA as always. You can look forward to an additional 150mg of product on your next order. It's always great doing business with you, have a great evening!

I dropped all of the order's from yesterday earlier this morning and tracking is now awaiting in your inbox.

Thanks for all you guy's business and have a great day!

Yesterdays order's were dropped earlier this morning and tracking can be found in your inbox.

Pleasure doing business!

All order's placed this weekend have been dropped and tracking is awaiting in your inbox now.

All order's placed this weekend have been dropped and tracking is awaiting in your inbox now.

Good afternoon! I sent an email via protonmail but I got no response. I read something about using a disposable link? I’m sorry I’m not sure what this means as I’m used to using clearnet but I’d love to place a small order for your mags and if I’m satisfied with the content I will surely buy 5 of them! Please help me out in the ordering process 😅

Good afternoon! I sent an email via protonmail but I got no response. I read something about using a disposable link? I’m sorry I’m not sure what this means as I’m used to using clearnet but I’d love to place a small order for your mags and if I’m satisfied with the content I will surely buy 5 of them! Please help me out in the ordering process 😅
Yes there were about 3-4 emails that went unanswered over this weekend due to not being encrypted with PGP or at the least using a disposable link. You can visit gradealab.com and read plainly how ordering works or just go to the first page of the thread.

Yes there were about 3-4 emails that went unanswered over this weekend due to not being encrypted with PGP or at the least using a disposable link. You can visit gradealab.com and read plainly how ordering works or just go to the first page of the thread.
Alright I think I did it correctly with privnote. 😎

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back