Grade A Lab

Please refrain from using words like “Order”, “Inquiry”, or product name’s within the subject line but instead something to the effect of “What’s up” or “How’s it going”.

There's an abundance of stock available, the incident where we were out for about a week and a half won't be happening again anytime in the foreseeable future. We've been ordering shipments in regular intervals so that everything continues to run smoothly and client demands are able to be met on time every time. 🤝

Last edited:
All order's placed over the weekend have been dropped and tracking is awaiting inside your inbox.

As always it's a pleasure doing business with you guy's 🤝

To be honest the ordering once every 2 weeks rule has been loosely enforced ever since it went into effect, mostly because we send order's from multiple location's. It would be different if it was just X sending to Y every 3 day's but because we send from X and Z to Y, and now we have the mean's to expand that area to say V, W, X, and Z) that pretty much make's receiving shipments on your end not as out of the ordinary. Now if it was an excessive amount of small order's like 1-2 gram every 2-3 day's then we'd have to have a talk about spacing it out at least a week or shipping to an alternate address.

People tend to order around payday and parcel out their finance's around that time which for some people is once a week and other's every 2 week's. So basically I'm going to go ahead and dismiss this as a gerneral rule and handle it on a case by case basis. Everything's running smoothly, shipment's are coming in on time, and there's no use in placing additional restrictions on ordering proactively.

It's been great doing business with you all and to the newcomer's just remember because this is an everyday problem we have to remind people to conduct ALL communication through PGP or disposable links like temp.pm, privnote, privatebin.net, ect. And if you're to go off base and use some disposable link service nobody's ever heard of like (priwnote.com) just think twice, I don't know about you but to me that site looks fishy and like it's hoarding your private information. It looks like a phishing site for people who misspelled pivnote and the whole privnota thing seems like some kind of farce to gain your trust by being reminiscent of Tutanota.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and we look forward to conducting further business with both new and established clientele 🤝

Last edited:
All order's placed yesterday have been dropped and tracking is in your inbox now.

It was a pleasure doing business!

All order's placed yesterday were successfully dropped about an hour ago and will be collected and sorted later on today as usual.

Thank you for your business!

All of the order's made yesterday have been dropped and tracking is awaiting in your inbox as I'm typing.

As always it's a pleasure doing business with you all!

Hey I just wanted to let you know I still see order's from yesterday still on "Shipping Label Created". I used a different post office than I normally do this morning, to start including different routes and more options than just the usual post office's/blue boxes so that it would be a bit harder to pinpoint exactly where each order comes from.

I'm not familiar with when this post office scans or if they scan, or if it just up pops at the next location or your regional post office. Give it the usual amount of time about a week tops and if it's still giving issues and hasn't updated we'll go about the reship/refund route. Until then I'll just stick with the usual post office's/blue boxes for more predictability for now, which includes all of the order's from today.

But your order definitely has been dropped directly at the post office this morning so it's going to pop up.

I just wanted to let everybody know I'm on top of things and I'm not oblivious to the tracking not updating as of yet. Everybody's been informed via email as well.

And like magic as soon as the post was made all of the order's updated to accepted by the distribution center. Enjoy your evening's and I look forward to our next encounter's. 🤝

thanks again for the speedy drop offs my friend, love the customer service like always and you weill aleays have a life time customer!

thanks again for the speedy drop offs my friend, love the customer service like always and you weill aleays have a life time customer!
Thanks a lot your appreciation make's all the difference and it truly it is a pleasure conducting business with you. 🤝

All order's from yesterday have been dropped and your tracking number's are awaiting in your inbox.

🤝

Apologies for the delayed response but everybody was emailed their tracking number's from yesterday's order's about 3 hours ago.

Are you still solely doing ODSMT or is anything else coming soon? I think you'd get alot of new & loyal customers if you starting stocking something like bromazolam or flualp. Just curious

also do you currently have ODSMT in stock?

Are you still solely doing ODSMT or is anything else coming soon? I think you'd get alot of new & loyal customers if you starting stocking something like bromazolam or flualp. Just curious also do you currently have ODSMT in stock?

Oh yes there's plenty of O-DSMT in stock. I felt a little iffy with the last supplier I was going to try out in regards to their response time's so for now I'm sticking to O-DSMT.

Will shoot you an email 😊
I saw your email but please take a look at the website first (https://gradealab.com/) and look at the "Rules" section on the bottom and especially #4: "If you find your email ignored it’s probably because you violated rule #2 and didn’t use a disposable link or PGP when sending your email in clear text. Or asked for a product that’s clearly not on the menu."

I saw your email but please take a look at the website first (https://gradealab.com/) and look at the "Rules" section on the bottom and especially #4: "If you find your email ignored it’s probably because you violated rule #2 and didn’t use a disposable link or PGP when sending your email in clear text. Or asked for a product that’s clearly not on the menu."
You’re right my bad. 😊 Will fix this.

Tracking for all order's collected over the weekend has been emailed to your inbox as of an hour ago.

As always it's a pleasure doing business!

Also I always get emails asking if I have some secret menu with -zene's or other product's I'm not listing. The answer is NO what you see on the website and within the thread is what I have available and that's O-DSMT just that, if you want it I got it at the best price and at Grade A quality levels.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back