Grade A Lab

I’m late on posting my 3rd review of GradeALab which was received weeks prior.

Shipping times for me personally have never exceeded 3-4 days MAX. Attention to detail in their packaging is par to none. Easily a top 3 (if not #1) vendor on this site when it comes to speed AND commitment to OPSEC.

Communications are always a breeze. One of the most down to earth people/persons I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with in my research ventures. They provide constant updates and never leave any client hanging/wondering if their packs have been shipped or if donations have been received.

And of course, the quality that they provide has consistently been at the very top amongst the competition. I have yet to find a better price to quality ratio when it comes to the product they specialize in.

All around GradeA gets an A++ in my book yet again for being one of the most reliable and consistent vendors we’ve been blessed with here on DBG. Keep up the amazing work @gradealab! All of us here very much appreciate what you do for the community 🙌🏼

Sharing another review, this was my third order from this vendor & as always everything is 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

Placed order 03/18, order shipped the next morning, received in mail 03/21
Crazy fast shipping, as always! I’m mind blown by the haste, it makes me wonder what took so long from other domestic orders 🤔

Product quality was 10/10 again as well. Amazing reading material, kept my interest page after page! Even with that mag read, I wish I could re-read it!

Stealth was 10/10 as well, it’s also pretty entertaining, too. I prefer my specific reading material to be kept from prying eyes

Vendor also always takes care to communicate everything in a professional way, & send TN as soon as it’s acquired. A literal ✨delight✨ to do business with

Excited to be able to place another order soon, I’ll be waiting for a restock 🔥

I’m late on posting my 3rd review of GradeALab which was received weeks prior.

Shipping times for me personally have never exceeded 3-4 days MAX. Attention to detail in their packaging is par to none. Easily a top 3 (if not #1) vendor on this site when it comes to speed AND commitment to OPSEC.

Communications are always a breeze. One of the most down to earth people/persons I’ve had the pleasure of speaking with in my research ventures. They provide constant updates and never leave any client hanging/wondering if their packs have been shipped or if donations have been received.

And of course, the quality that they provide has consistently been at the very top amongst the competition. I have yet to find a better price to quality ratio when it comes to the product they specialize in.

All around GradeA gets an A++ in my book yet again for being one of the most reliable and consistent vendors we’ve been blessed with here on DBG. Keep up the amazing work @gradealab! All of us here very much appreciate what you do for the community 🙌🏼
Sharing another review, this was my third order from this vendor & as always everything is 🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻

Placed order 03/18, order shipped the next morning, received in mail 03/21
Crazy fast shipping, as always! I’m mind blown by the haste, it makes me wonder what took so long from other domestic orders 🤔

Product quality was 10/10 again as well. Amazing reading material, kept my interest page after page! Even with that mag read, I wish I could re-read it!

Stealth was 10/10 as well, it’s also pretty entertaining, too. I prefer my specific reading material to be kept from prying eyes

Vendor also always takes care to communicate everything in a professional way, & send TN as soon as it’s acquired. A literal ✨delight✨ to do business with

Excited to be able to place another order soon, I’ll be waiting for a restock 🔥

Ah @Mammasboi123 and @NniccizeldaA been holding out on the reviews now huh? I have to say both of your reviews meet the criteria for a being considered a quality review and policy is policy, you guy's have 150mg of additional product being added to your next order. Thanks for the awesome reviews!

And for those who have emailed and been ignored please read the first page and use disposable links or PGP for all communication.

Any update on 4MPH or anything else? Is O-DSMT the onfy product you offer?
I'm not going to be getting any 4F-MPH or any Schedule 1 analogues and for the foreseeable future O-DSMT is all you're going to find here.

Last edited:
Alright guy's the estimated date of delivery changed to today and the second shipment has passed through customs and is landing towards the middle of next week. I'll update everyone when the product's in hand later today.

Last edited:
For those that aren't aware order's are shipped the following day Monday through Friday, so order's placed today get dropped tomorrow morning followed by tracking shortly afterward.

And a reminder order's are restricted to once every 2 weeks per address.

Last edited:
I've started a TG channel for clients as an alternate method of communication and keeping everybody in the loop in case anything ever happens to DBG. I'll give anybody who wants the link on their next order (it's part of the standard ordering template anyways.

Do you have any plans to include the supposed R-isomer odsmt that has higher potency?

They have it listed on tgc-rc I’ll leave a link.

I don't sell anything for human consumption so I wouldn't under any circumstances be able to do business with you anyways and the answer is no.

Thanks for actually posting a link to the request though, I can't stand when somebody asks for something and I have no idea where to get it.

I just got finished dropping all of yesterday's order's about 30 minutes ago. I'm emailing everybody their tracking number's now.

Yesterday wiped about a 3rd of the shipment which was more than the previous shipment but luckily I have another shipment landing at another drop next week to keep supply rolling and so on.

Sale's have been consistent all day. It's great to be back in business! Remember all reviews equate to an additional 50 - 150mg on your next order based on it's level of quality.

All of yesterday's order's are packed up and ready to go. I'll be buying the shipping label's a little later today and dropping them tomorrow morning.

Finishing up today's last minute order's now. I'm going to do an early drop tomorrow and I'll have everybody's tracking delivered to them as soon as I return.

Thank you for your business 🤝

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back