Grade A Lab

With this 10g order, if I leave a kick ass review, could I be rewarded one of the 150mg from free? If not, that's cool too. I'm still placing my 10g order, regardless!

With this 10g order, if I leave a kick ass review, could I be rewarded one of the 150mg from free? If not, that's cool too. I'm still placing my 10g order, regardless!
I mean if it's a kick ass review of course you'll get 150mg leaning towards 200mg that's policy. Just know that 2-3 sentences isn't kicks ass or saying the shipment arrived fast and is quality. If you want examples of kick-ass reviews they're littered all throughout this thread.

Last edited:
I mean if it's a kick ass review of course you'll get 150mg leaning towards 200mg that's policy. Just know that 2-3 sentences isn't kicks ass or saying the shipment arrived fast and is quality. If you want examples of kick-ass reviews they're littered all throughout this thread.
I got you, bro! It's gonna make anyone who is doubtful change their mind in a second. You seem like you are the most productive and professional person on this forum. So, thank you so damn much!!

I got you, bro! It's gonna make anyone who is doubtful change their mind in a second. You seem like you are the most productive and professional person on this forum. So, thank you so damn much!!
Good feedback is always appreciated but just give an honest review of your experience, I don't really think there's to many doubters left. Now let me go ahead and distribute today's tracking information.

All order's from yesterday have been dropped and tracking is sitting in your inbox now.

Thank you for your business!

Sorry, I have been looking around but I'm uncertain so I will just inquire here; is there any chemistry akin to 4-FMA or other amphetamines fluorinated or otherwise from gradealab?

Edit: Chems* not chemistry. Is there any chems akin to 4-FMA or other amphetamines fluorinated or otherwise from gradealab?

Wanted to follow up on the great service I have received from Grade A. I’ve made a number of orders thus far and I can say that everything has been top notch. Last order was for a big-ish dollar amount and product, service and shipping speed were exceptional just like before with my smaller orders.

I felt like Grade A could be trusted with a high value order and he/she delivered just the same as if I had placed a small order. No volume discounts on bigger orders but with the aggressive pricing it ends up still being affordable and well worth the price. Thanks for being awesome and hope this continues for a long time to come.

SOLD OUT! I'll make an update tomorrow on when to expect the next shipment but it's been in transit since last week so not long but I'll post more details tomorrow.

Well for someone with no experience writing quality reviews that review is excellent. @rodmags As said going forward reviews will be rated on a scale based on quality ranging from 50mg to 150mg. This is definitely on the 150mg side, and I'll be throwing a little extra just because this is the perfect example of how reviews should be structured.

It was a pleasure doing business!

Thank you! I'll be honest: When I placed a second (significantly larger) order, I was worried about a bait-and-switch. Trust is hard-earned in general, and specifically in the pursuit of scientific knowledge. I'm very pleased to report that my second order arrived very quickly (with a little bonus, I believe). I have not yet done an assessment of the material, but I expect that it will be similar in purity to my first order. I was remiss in not mentioning the stealth in my first review. It is excellent and on par with the best I've seen. It's a shame that scientific research needs to operate under the radar sometimes, but that's the reality, and I very much appreciate your effort there. I look forward to an ongoing relationship. I would echo the sentiment of others that, given your fair pricing and amazing customer service, you will almost certainly be able to sell whatever quantity you order.

Wanted to follow up on the great service I have received from Grade A. I’ve made a number of orders thus far and I can say that everything has been top notch. Last order was for a big-ish dollar amount and product, service and shipping speed were exceptional just like before with my smaller orders.

I felt like Grade A could be trusted with a high value order and he/she delivered just the same as if I had placed a small order. No volume discounts on bigger orders but with the aggressive pricing it ends up still being affordable and well worth the price. Thanks for being awesome and hope this continues for a long time to come.
Excellent review @GlycosaminoG it's very much appreciated. In terms of your bonus on your next order I'll say on a scale of 1-10 it's about a 6 maybe a 7, so on your next order expect between 100mg and 150mg. And if you ordered 50 grams or more then an extra was thrown in.

And to everybody else it's always good to receive emails letting me know that you received your product, loved the customer service, and and that you're satisfied and that the merchandise is top notch quality. But overall I understand if your trying to maintain OPSEC but it's a little pointless. I know the products GradeA and I'm doing whatever it is to satsfy the customer so I already know I'm giving top notch service but it's much more helpful and makes a lot more sense posting it within the thread or on another platform that you feel comfortable posting on. Not only for the bonus but just to let other's know what you're telling me. Sure maybe it will drive more sales and things might get sold faster, but on the upside it equates to more stock being bought to compensate for the additional clients gained. I could understand if it's an OPSEC issue but there's no harm in being vague or using SWIM, just as long as no human consumption is implied,

Either way it's always a pleasure doing business! 🤝

Thank you! I'll be honest: When I placed a second (significantly larger) order, I was worried about a bait-and-switch. Trust is hard-earned in general, and specifically in the pursuit of scientific knowledge. I'm very pleased to report that my second order arrived very quickly (with a little bonus, I believe). I have not yet done an assessment of the material, but I expect that it will be similar in purity to my first order. I was remiss in not mentioning the stealth in my first review. It is excellent and on par with the best I've seen. It's a shame that scientific research needs to operate under the radar sometimes, but that's the reality, and I very much appreciate your effort there. I look forward to an ongoing relationship. I would echo the sentiment of others that, given your fair pricing and amazing customer service, you will almost certainly be able to sell whatever quantity you order.
FANTASTIC REVIEW! The devil is in the details and you nailed it @rodmags Look out for between 150mg-200mg additional product in your next order

As always it was a pleasure doing business! 🤝

Got my second order from Grade A Lab

Communication 10/10 - always answers quickly and is willing to answer questions. Also sends tracking info

Stealth 10/10 - best stealth I’ve seen from any vendor. Very discreet and well packaged.

Product 10/10 - some of the most quality stuff I’ve come across. Can’t beat it especially for the price

Best vendor I’ve dealt with hands down. High recommend!
Sorry, I missed this one from Monday. Great review you definitely hit on the main points that anybody would be wondering about. In terms of the quality level for the bonus it's a strong 5-6, mainly due to the low post count if it was a little higher it would be a strong 6-6.5. Look out for 75mg between 125mg in additional product on your next order,

Always a great time doing business with you 🤝

Last edited:
Hi grade a could you reply to my emails? It’s Lersky
I replied to your email. I'm sold out, I'll be posting details on when to expect the upcoming shipment after distributing tracking and answering other emails.

Alright guy's as far as the next shipment goes it's been in transit for the last 6 days. Last time was a 10 day delivery I believe and this one should be about the same between 10 and 15 days. I'm thinking of placing another order today just so when that one runs out I have another on the way or I might wait until it hit's US shores to put the next order in. So overall the next shipment is likely to be arriving next week which is more than enough time. I'll keep you guy's updated on a 2 day basis and as soon as it hit's the USA you'll know as soon as I do.

Looking forward to growing and continuing conducting business with you all!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back