Grade A Lab

There's been 3 people since last night asking in plain text for 4F-MPH, using terms like a chemical similar to Adderall. For the record I don't sell any schedule 1-2 analogues at all the only product I got is GradeA O-DSMT strictly used for research purposes. If you're abusing it in an unintended fashion then we can't do business.

I'd suggest other vendors proceed with caution. Better to work together to stay safe then allow this kind of activity to prevail.

Edit: How strange no more pressing or sending messages relating to substance abuse from "Soicyg5022" after exposing them.
That's what going to happen from now on when I get these crazy messages if you don't get the message after the first reply. Simply keeping the community as a whole safe as best I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late update today guy's all order's/pre-order's have been dropped and will be collected later today.

Keep in mind that all reviews equate to an additional 50-150mg on your next order based on the quality of the review. If your review is actually really good, and you'll know if it is. I'm more than likely going to hook you up with a little more than 150mg, probably an even 200mgsih. But that's not a promise.

There's about 125 105 73 grams left out of this shipment but more on the way!

Thanks you for all of your business and I'll see you again soon!

Last edited:
I know i have already given a review, but i want to go out and say i have never seen a vendor care so much about their customers as much as this guy. The fact he rushes the packs out the next day and makes sure they get scanned and into the system the next day is next level. Thanks again and i have never seen faster shipping from any vendor in all my years. Thanks again as always GradeA. i can't say thanks enough and can never see me ever going to another vendor ever again.

I know i have already given a review, but i want to go out and say i have never seen a vendor care so much about their customers as much as this guy. The fact he rushes the packs out the next day and makes sure they get scanned and into the system the next day is next level. Thanks again and i have never seen faster shipping from any vendor in all my years. Thanks again as always GradeA. i can't say thanks enough and can never see me ever going to another vendor ever again.
Thanks a lot @donajcowski I'm glad to see my effort isn't going unnoticed. I'm going to make sure your next order is hooked up. Thanks for being an awesome client!

All order's have been dropped and tracking is sitting in your email now except for one who's I had trouble with the address not formatting correctly but you've been emailed as well.

This ODSM-T is quite quickly going I'm glad I got my multiple shipment's in motion so it's not as hectic as last time.

I'll update on the rules section on my website but from now on for referrals you get 10% of whatever they ordered on your next order. If they order a gram you get 100mg, if they order 20 grams you get 2 grams.

Alright guy's after the order's from this weekend finish coming in tonight that's going to leave 45 grams left. Obviously that isn't going to last long at all but there's already multiple shipments in progress and of course in greater quantity than the 400 grams this time.

Reviews from this batch should start coming in Monday-Tuesday. Keep in mind all reviews left equate to an additional 50-150mg based on the quality of the review. If the review is really quality with noticeable effort put towards it you can expect it to lean more towards the 200mg side of the side.

Love this vendor; they are crazy fast & efficient! Again, I love the professionalism in communications as well. Placed order 03/04, received 03/06! 10/10 quality in reading material, 10/10 packaging; definitely my go-to these days! Very appreciative of Grade A Labs :)

Last edited:
Love this vendor; they are crazy fast & efficient! Again, I love the professionalism in communications as well. Placed order 03/04, received 03/06! 10/10 quality in reading material, 10/10 packaging; definitely my go-to these days! Very appreciative of Grade A Labs :)
Thanks for the review @NniccizeldaA it's always a pleasure doing business.🤝 I'll say though the reviews so-so on the quality side of things though still appreciated, expect something between 50mg-75mg added onto your next order.

Last edited:
All order's placed over this weekend have been dropped and tracking is available within your inbox.

Thank you for your business!

Placed an order with this seller and just wanted to write an honest review;
Very fast shipping and great quality product. I had very successful research with this product and am very happy to have found a new reliable seller. Will definitely be ordering again.

Got my second order from Grade A Lab

Communication 10/10 - always answers quickly and is willing to answer questions. Also sends tracking info

Stealth 10/10 - best stealth I’ve seen from any vendor. Very discreet and well packaged.

Product 10/10 - some of the most quality stuff I’ve come across. Can’t beat it especially for the price

Best vendor I’ve dealt with hands down. High recommend!

Placed an order with this seller and just wanted to write an honest review;
Very fast shipping and great quality product. I had very successful research with this product and am very happy to have found a new reliable seller. Will definitely be ordering again.
Thanks for the review @litsesu definitely a 50-75mg review but I always lean heavy. Throwing it into this order.

How much is left? I'm sure supply went hella fast.
Just finished bagging the order's so far from today. 25 17 grams with the bag so it's looking like about 12 20 grams maybe 22 14 grams. But there's definitely more on the way. Plus overall I personally think it works out better this way the one's who really want to business buy what they're going to need for say 2 weeks or so (10-20-50 grams) and then the last day or two is the people buying 2's and 1's some 5's here and there. And then it's gone for about a week and a half and then the cycle repeats itself.

Pack's incoming since the 15th so by the time the 25th-30th comes everybody will be in the business to purchase again and the cycle starts over again. Obviously with more quantity but with the new customer's that came on board this time after receiving their 1-5's they'll be getting 10 and 20's, so stocks going to deplete fast no matter what. This 400 grams lasted what, a week?

Last edited:
Just finished bagging the order's so far from today. 25 grams with the bag so it's looking like about 20 grams maybe 22 grams. But there's definitely more on the way. Plus overall I personally think it works out better this way the one's who really want to business buy what they're going to need for say 2 weeks or so (10-20-50 grams) and then the last day or two is the people buying 2's and 1's some 5's here and there. And then it's gone for about a week and a half and then the cycle repeats itself.

Pack's incoming since the 15th so by the time the 25th-30th comes everybody will be in the business to purchase again and the cycle starts over again. Obviously with more quantity but with the new customer's that came on board this time after receiving their 1-5's they'll be getting 10 and 20's, so stocks going to deplete fast no matter what. This 400 grams lasted what, a week?
That just proves how fire your research material is!! Hell yeah, bro!!!

Unbelievable -- but you should think about getting 1k+ on your next bulk order. The drug itself really shouldn't decompose if stored in a low temperature / low humidity environment. If you are selling out of half a kilo in a week, that's amazing business.

I'm going to be honest and say you are, hands down, even better than Serenity was back at his peak -- and that's saying a lot because he was the "go to" source for quality. When Serenity went on an extended break (e.g. I'm done and might get into the game some day in the future), I honestly thought finding another RELIABLE domestic vendor would be a huge challenge. Sure, there are other reliable vendors that sell it at 10x your price and vendors that are very unreliable that sell it near your price, but you covered both points flawlessly.

If I'm going to give constructive criticism on how to be perfectly perfect, I'd take a look at your sales and how long it takes to re-up and err on the side of purchasing too much because it is going to sell out quickly either way.

The tough love for clients is when you find a perfect vendor that is out of stock a lot -- so if you can keep those instances to a minimum, you would truly be perfect.

(Please don't take this as a knock against you -- you're amazing. There just aren't really any ways you could be better than you are except getting a handle on demand. A lot of people on here are going to get upset with me if I suggest raising prices slightly, but the supply / demand curve is a bit skewed towards incredible demand)

Edit: One other thing. If you're ordering from China, keep in mind that they run batches quarterly (if I remember correctly) and there are times they run out of stock, too. I can remember one time there was a shortage for a 2 month period because the demand was so high. That's another reason to grab as much as you can -- if they run out, the entire domestic supply chain gets screwed and the only vendors with stock are the ones that ordered extra.

Unbelievable -- but you should think about getting 1k+ on your next bulk order. The drug itself really shouldn't decompose if stored in a low temperature / low humidity environment. If you are selling out of half a kilo in a week, that's amazing business.

I'm going to be honest and say you are, hands down, even better than Serenity was back at his peak -- and that's saying a lot because he was the "go to" source for quality. When Serenity went on an extended break (e.g. I'm done and might get into the game some day in the future), I honestly thought finding another RELIABLE domestic vendor would be a huge challenge. Sure, there are other reliable vendors that sell it at 10x your price and vendors that are very unreliable that sell it near your price, but you covered both points flawlessly.

If I'm going to give constructive criticism on how to be perfectly perfect, I'd take a look at your sales and how long it takes to re-up and err on the side of purchasing too much because it is going to sell out quickly either way.

The tough love for clients is when you find a perfect vendor that is out of stock a lot -- so if you can keep those instances to a minimum, you would truly be perfect.

(Please don't take this as a knock against you -- you're amazing. There just aren't really any ways you could be better than you are except getting a handle on demand. A lot of people on here are going to get upset with me if I suggest raising prices slightly, but the supply / demand curve is a bit skewed towards incredible demand)

Edit: One other thing. If you're ordering from China, keep in mind that they run batches quarterly (if I remember correctly) and there are times they run out of stock, too. I can remember one time there was a shortage for a 2 month period because the demand was so high. That's another reason to grab as much as you can -- if they run out, the entire domestic supply chain gets screwed and the only vendors with stock are the ones that ordered extra.
Trust me everything you said I already know. I'm not going to be discussing how much I have coming in this batch or going forward just when the batch is on the tail end because it's to public and OPSEC comes first. I remember when that 2 month drought happened and I know how the supply works. I've been on here for about a month now (since the domain change) so it was just a matter of going step by step, not to mention a pack that had to get reshipped (which is on the way to) in addition to a few other shipments. I got this under control and I know it's not in your best interest per say but periods of downtime lead to FOMO which gets the batch sold even quicker and give clients a reason to purchase more because it might not be there tomorrow and keeps me from running around like a chicken with it's head cut-off dropping pack's everyday and drawing unwanted attention.

And price's won't ever change. The price is the price, but thanks for your opinion.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back