Grade A Lab

It would make more sense to just ask me, visit the first page of the thread,, or go onto the website gradealab.com. And you'd find your answer in less than 2 seconds.
Ahh so then I'll ask you, I've check the first page of this thread and it seems only one thing is sold O-DMST "probably didn't spell it right" but the website appears to not work either. Any current stock of amphetamines?

Ahh so then I'll ask you, I've check the first page of this thread and it seems only one thing is sold O-DMST "probably didn't spell it right" but the website appears to not work either. Any current stock of amphetamines?
You spelled the website wrong it works perfectly. It's https://gradealab.com all you have to do is copy and paste it into your browser bar and click enter. What you see on the page is what I have available, what you see at the beginning of the thread is what I have available. I don't sell anything intended for human consumption and that's made clear though out the ordering process.

GradeA comes through again!
I received my pre-order on Monday. It was well worth it. This is my second order and both have been top quality. Communication is always above par as well as shipping and security. Thanks again GradeA!!! Looking forward to continued business.

GradeA comes through again!
I received my pre-order on Monday. It was well worth it. This is my second order and both have been top quality. Communication is always above par as well as shipping and security. Thanks again GradeA!!! Looking forward to continued business.
Good looking out @trueone I appreciate you posting your experience in the thread. I'm going to hook your order up next time with 75mg-100mg of additional product.

It's always a pleasure doing business with you 🤝

Ok guy's you know I'm giving you an update every 2 days so the next will be Saturday but I wanted to let you know the shipments were sent the 14th and the last time delivery took 9 days so next week is a definite go for at least one of them landing (more than likely all or 2).

After one arrives in the USA I'm going to put in an order for more to keep things flowing but in the meantime I'm going to just wait for the current incoming shipments shipped through multiple channels. Still expect a 10-15 day delivery for the first, but either way next week is a definite go.

Get ready to do business 🤝

Alright guy's as promised here's the 2 day update. Now the fact that the product's been shipped the 14th in 4 separate shipment's to 3 different addresses today marks the 9th day in transit and this being the weekend just means the products moving to where it's suppose supposed to be and I'm not expecting any update's until the actual weekday's. Shipping usually take's between 9 to 15 days so looking at the fact that there's multiple shipments coming in, there's no Chinese holiday's in the way.

Next week at least one (more then likely more than one) of the shipment's is going to land and then it's game on. I made sure to order enough this time that I won't have to worry about waiting for the next shipment every week while not selling anything. I'm going to place another order as soon as the first shipment arrives like I said previously. I'm thinking the first one's going to hit the USA either Monday or Tuesday and it'll be hand by the end of the week. As always I'll be keeping everybody in loop throughout the process. 🤝

Alright guy's as promised here's the 2 day update. Now the fact that the product's been shipped the 14th in 4 separate shipment's to 3 different addresses today marks the 9th day in transit and this being the weekend just means the products moving to where it's suppose supposed to be and I'm not expecting any update's until the actual weekday's. Shipping usually take's between 9 to 15 days so looking at the fact that there's multiple shipments coming in, there's no Chinese holiday's in the way.

Next week at least one (more then likely more than one) of the shipment's is going to land and then it's game on. I made sure to order enough this time that I won't have to worry about waiting for the next shipment every week while not selling anything. I'm going to place another order as soon as the first shipment arrives like I said previously. I'm thinking the first one's going to hit the USA either Monday or Tuesday and it'll be hand by the end of the week. As always I'll be keeping everybody in loop throughout the process. 🤝
Thanks GradeA We miss your top tier product. Cant wait

Thanks GradeA We miss your top tier product. Cant wait
Don't worry last time was a 9 day delivery but with a 10-15 day average delivery time and 4 shipment's on the way being shipped through 3 different channels to 3 different addresses at least 1 is going to arrive next week, to be honest they should all update and hit the shore's by Friday. And I'll definitely have enough to not have to worry about running out before the next shipment arrives, unless demand triples which isn't outside the realm of possibilities.

this vendor is looking fire going to place a order soon!
Definitely looking forward to doing lot's of business in the coming day's and I'll have everybody informed as soon as the merchandise hits the shores and is on the way to me.

Don't worry last time was a 9 day delivery but with a 10-15 day average delivery time and 4 shipment's on the way being shipped through 3 different channels to 3 different addresses at least 1 is going to arrive next week, to be honest they should all update and hit the shore's by Friday. And I'll definitely have enough to not have to worry about running out before the next shipment arrives, unless demand triples which isn't outside the realm of possibilities.
As in this week coming up or next week

As in this week coming up or next week
As in this week coming up, for example when I said the order's were shipped on the 14th, today marks the 10th day of being in transit (with weekends included), and an average arrival time of between 10 and 15 days equates to next week being the time one, or all of the shipments arrive (or at least most). I emailed my supplier about an hour ago to ensure there haven't been any issues with the order's in transit.

Last edited:
Alright guy's here's the 2 day update as promised. This one's coming a little late because I was waiting on a reply from my supplier in regards to the status of my incoming order's. Now I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that one of the shipment's has passed customs and it should be updating within 48 hours and once it does that it's just a 3-4 day shipping process unless it lands on a Sunday or something and I have to pick it up Monday which isn't likely.

Now the bad news is some of the shipments may be delayed a little bit due to cargo traffic being not able to take off on some date's which obviously affects me especially seeing as I placed all the order's on the same day I should have staggered them by a day but the reship just happened I really couldn't control that and some other variable's that were out of my hand's.

But either way like I said before this week it's going down, and there's going to be a steady flow of shipment's dropping that are delayed. To be honest it really hasn't been that long the product just moved so quick and not having anything to sell anything make's it feel like forever, but you know how waiting goes just as much as I do.

Last edited:
is Avizifone coming any time soon?
No, to be honest I know it won't sell like that. To be honest I have sold some in the past and it's a weird kind of substance in the way it kind of clumps up together (and it's not due to moisture or heat) and it just kind of sticks to the bag and the only viable thing to do would be to sell it as a solution because I wouldn't be able to convert it back to it's powder form.

No, to be honest I know it won't sell like that. To be honest I have sold some in the past and it's a weird kind of substance in the way it kind of clumps up together (and it's not due to moisture or heat) and it just kind of sticks to the bag and the only viable thing to do would be to sell it as a solution because I wouldn't be able to convert it back to it's powder form.
Ok I officially have an Estimated Date Of Delivery for the first batch of O-DSMT which is going to be Monday. Kind of a let down it's not going to be this week like I had expected, but at least I know it's on the way and things are a go. So Monday it's time to do business and Tuesday's going to be the first drop. I'm glad to get back to business!

Going forward I've been in talks with my supplier to have things shipped with a faster shipping method and in smaller parcels so it's not an eggs all in one basket type of situation and product will flow more steady.

ah okay, fair enough. Thanks for the reply :)

ah okay, fair enough. Thanks for the reply :)
Anytime my pleasure. And I'd definitely go back and edit the original post if I could but you apparently can't after a certain amount of time.

I'm about to place a test order with another supplier and if everything works out there is a possibility of some new products being offered. But O-DSMT is definitely the top priority and maintaining a steady continuous flow.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back