Grade A Lab

All order's from this weekend have been dropped and tracking is in your inbox now.

As always thank you for your business!

Sent an email with a disposable link (and a non-descriptive subject line so afaik didn't break a rule or anything) but the reply was empty-bodied. Did I mess up the approach? haha

(name was zphld)

Inquires on whether or not credit card or PayPal is an acceptable form of payment, in clear text no less, will be ignored. Read the website gradealab.com before inquiring.

Another review from another 10/10 experience!

I don’t know what magic Grade A pulled, but I placed my order Friday afternoon (03/29), & received it this morning (Monday 04/01)! Wasn’t expecting it to be so quick, but I’m definitely happy :)

Once again, communication was 10/10 - vendor is quick to respond, always informative & keeps you up to date on everything
Shipping was 11/10 bc damn, that was fast! Didn’t think anything would have moved on Sunday but it still did!
Quality 10/10 - same great quality reading material as expected at this point. Best magazines I’ve read in a while, & I’ve been purchasing my reading material online now for a few years at this point. Holds up page after page 🤌🏻
Stealth 10/10 - everything intact, & well-discreet. I like my spicy reading material to be for my eyes only 😉

Hands down the best vendor I’ve gotten lucky enough to have gambled on. Always a pleasure doing business w you!

Another review from another 10/10 experience!

I don’t know what magic Grade A pulled, but I placed my order Friday afternoon (03/29), & received it this morning (Monday 04/01)! Wasn’t expecting it to be so quick, but I’m definitely happy :)

Once again, communication was 10/10 - vendor is quick to respond, always informative & keeps you up to date on everything
Shipping was 11/10 bc damn, that was fast! Didn’t think anything would have moved on Sunday but it still did!
Quality 10/10 - same great quality reading material as expected at this point. Best magazines I’ve read in a while, & I’ve been purchasing my reading material online now for a few years at this point. Holds up page after page 🤌🏻
Stealth 10/10 - everything intact, & well-discreet. I like my spicy reading material to be for my eyes only 😉

Hands down the best vendor I’ve gotten lucky enough to have gambled on. Always a pleasure doing business w you!
Grade A review as usual @NniccizeldaA look forward to an additional 150mg on your next order! I appreciate the awesome review 🤝

103 grams left until the next shipment arrives, though the incoming shipment is only day's away so no real worries but an extra day delay due to bad weather everything's on travk.

All order's from yesterday have been dropped. I'm going to answer the message's from clients I received when out and then dispense tracking as per usual.

Thank you for you guy's business!

Sent an email with a disposable link (and a non-descriptive subject line so afaik didn't break a rule or anything) but the reply was empty-bodied. Did I mess up the approach? haha

(name was zphld)
No sometimes replies are emptied bodied by accident, it would have wise to reply "the message was blank". I sent you a message and we can continue our business.

Apologies for the delay in announcing everybody from yesterday's order has been dropped and tracking is in their mailbox and I just received another shipment and am now fully stocked.

Review time. And I wasn't expecting to write this already but to my pleasure here it is and let it be a testament to Grade A's efficiency and dedication to his clients.

Placed order on 3/30 which was a Sunday. I had tr@ck # that Monday and already 2 days after pack was dropped it is in my hand.

And what I have in my hands is heavier than the agreed specifications. Grade A is generous.
Remarkable stealth. If an act of God had exposed the contents no one would blink an eye at the unassuming contents.

Great communication. Not only here but on other platforms too.

Now as for quality, the sample has not yet been run through the lab but in all honesty I can already assume that this could be used as a standard.

I have faith that the other reports on this forum are true and correct. I mean if his operation is this smooth from start to finish and there is plenty testimony singing 10/10 in the court of popular opinion, then I can rest assured that his product will be quite satisfactory.

I could report back once things are tested but we all know what the verdict is gonna be. Still may anyway for good measure.

This is an exceptional service. I only hope that he can keep up with the pace. I am almost certain that with a bit of time his client list is gonna grow to the point where Grade A might have to look into hiring associates to fulfill the workload.

Keep up the great work. It was a pleasure doing business through and through and you can be assured that this wont be the last transaction. In fact I'm hoping for many regular dealings. There is not one negative remark I can make.

Grade A is no misnomer, it means exactly what it says. Rest easy with no hesitation.

Thank you.

Review time. And I wasn't expecting to write this already but to my pleasure here it is and let it be a testament to Grade A's efficiency and dedication to his clients.

Placed order on 3/30 which was a Sunday. I had tr@ck # that Monday and already 2 days after pack was dropped it is in my hand.

And what I have in my hands is heavier than the agreed specifications. Grade A is generous.
Remarkable stealth. If an act of God had exposed the contents no one would blink an eye at the unassuming contents.

Great communication. Not only here but on other platforms too.

Now as for quality, the sample has not yet been run through the lab but in all honesty I can already assume that this could be used as a standard.

I have faith that the other reports on this forum are true and correct. I mean if his operation is this smooth from start to finish and there is plenty testimony singing 10/10 in the court of popular opinion, then I can rest assured that his product will be quite satisfactory.

I could report back once things are tested but we all know what the verdict is gonna be. Still may anyway for good measure.

This is an exceptional service. I only hope that he can keep up with the pace. I am almost certain that with a bit of time his client list is gonna grow to the point where Grade A might have to look into hiring associates to fulfill the workload.

Keep up the great work. It was a pleasure doing business through and through and you can be assured that this wont be the last transaction. In fact I'm hoping for many regular dealings. There is not one negative remark I can make.

Grade A is no misnomer, it means exactly what it says. Rest easy with no hesitation.

Thank you.
Remarkable quality review @Jack3407, this is definitely what would be considered on the high end of the quality spectrum. You've earned every bit of the 150mg for quality reviews leaning towards the heavier side of 200-225mg. As always it was a great pleasure doing business 🤝

All order's from yesterday have been dropped and tracking is waiting in your inbox now. Thank you for your business!

⚠☠⚠⚠☣⚠ None of the products available are to be used for human consumption in any capacity and are strictly meant for research purposes. If accidental ingestion or prolonged exposure occurs please call 911 immediately. By placing an order on this website you agree that you are in fact 21 years of age or older. ⚠☠⚠⚠☣⚠

Steady sale's so far today it's looking to be a fantastic Friday, I hope you guy's are enjoying your afternoon. I'm was thinking of posting some picture's of the new pack tomorrow in the TG group but I'm still 50/50 because if you have the link you're a client already and you know what like the product looks like. If you've done business with me and say I got it then you know I got it. So overall it might has more downside's than upsides.

Last edited:
Another day, another dollar well spent with @gradealab.

As I’m sure everyone can tell by the fact this is my 4th (5th?) review for these guys, they’re very clearly my go to supplier for this analyte.

Yet again the communications were warm and friendly. Once the subscription details had been verified, we even had a nice chat about life, business, upcoming plans. It’s akin to talking with a longtime friend. Really nice guy/gal/group of people running this business.

Aside from stellar comms and speed, the stealth and quality are STILL par to none as well. It’s the same stealth/quality that we’ve all grown to know and appreciate most about this vendor. There’s really no need for me to go into endless detail about the topics because, as seen by the hundreds of other reviews (including my own), I would just be repeating the praises that have been sung time and time again.

As always, your commitment to quality and customer service does not go unnoticed! Looking forward to more business with you in the coming months @gradealab!

All order's placed yesterday have been dropped and tracking is awaiting in your inbox now.

Thank you for your business both new and returning clients. 🤝

Another shipment has arrived and O-DSMT continues to flow without interruption.

Last edited:
When you give us your address for shipping please use the same one you would use for Amazon or basically anything else. Give us one you know for a fact works. An example of what not to give:

Name
1111 Harlow Drive
2nd Floor
Nowhere, Idaho 02134

See the 2nd Floor part is is obviously a no-go, if you enter it into any other service (Amazon, Walmart, DoorDash, ect.) it's going to give you the corrected address. That's the one you give us, the corrected one. Not one the sounds made up, even Unit 2 or Apt 2 might be a bit better but it all depends on where you're having your order dropped. Just use common sense and use what works, because we don't write addresses by hand we're going to send to one that make's sense and will work and we Google where your order is going is going especially if sounds made up on the spot.

We've never had an order sent back or refused and we don't plan on it. 100% successful delivery rate out of hundreds of order's.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back