Grade A Lab

All order's placed yesterday have been dropped and your tracking is waiting for you in your inbox.

Pleasure doing business and you guy's have a great Tuesday!

There was a fair amount of order's yesterday and all of them have been dropped this morning and your tracking number is in you email inbox now.

Looking forward to plenty of future business with both new clients and established! 🤝

There was a fair amount of order's yesterday and all of them have been dropped this morning and your tracking number is in you email inbox now.

Looking forward to plenty of future business with both new clients and established! 🤝
Hi there! just emailed ya.

Hi there! just emailed ya.
Sounds good I just emailed you regarding how long it's taking for payment to go through from the fee being to low. It should be here by by the morning, maybe, but if it still show's "Unconfirmed" and no change I won't be able to order the label and get it out with the other order's in the morning's batch. The best idea would be to up the fee so at least one confirmation show's up and I know it won't stall out from to low of a fee. I'll get it out once confirmation show's up but the latest I've seen blue boxes collect around here is 10-10:30am and it wouldn't be picked up until the next day.

All order's have been shipped besides one that is still confirming after a very long time, I'm about email you about that @Wickedy . Yesterday there were 2 client's one new one old, that sent order's with exorbitantly low fee's that caused one transaction not to go through and one to finalize at 7am-ish this morning (it was sent at about 8pm-9pm).

Now I understand if you want to penny pinch and save as much as you can, I feel exact same way when buying your shipping label's but instead of paying as low as possible I put out a lot extra in fee's to get it done quick then and there. If you want your order taken care of quick you're going to need to pay the fee or switch currencies to one that's cheaper (hint: Monero).

From now on if your payment isn't confirmed by 10pm EST then it goes into the following day's batch.
I'm not waking up extra early to buy your shipping label, print it, and finish packing your order. I'm going to wake up extra early and drop the client's order's who actually paid for their order to process in a timely manner.

I'll be listing this new rule on the website after distributing today's tracking number's.

Last edited:
All order's have been dropped and tracking information is awaiting in your inbox.

Thank you for your business as always!

Garde A Labs is the greatest when it comes from this specific mag

communication 10/10

quality 10/10

this last order there was a, mix-up that was resolved, but I always pay for priority (under 10 min) payment sent and confirmed via BTC. got all fixed and best prices on the internet. i advise all to use him for this mag.

THANK YOU GRADE A

-Wickedy

Garde A Labs is the greatest when it comes from this specific mag

communication 10/10

quality 10/10

this last order there was a, mix-up that was resolved, but I always pay for priority (under 10 min) payment sent and confirmed via BTC. got all fixed and best prices on the internet. i advise all to use him for this mag.

THANK YOU GRADE A

-Wickedy
Yes it turned out to be a different user who set the payment fee way to low and I had to wind up using the (pay-child-fee) function to actually get the payment so it wasn't @Wickedy at all. But I made sure to compensate the client with an additional 500mg of product as a token of apology for the mix-up.

Thanks for for the review of my service's this is definitely worth an additional 50mg on your next order. Enjoy the rest of your day!

And to those who might have emailed today and not received a response are being ignored on purpose, please review the website gradealab.com and scroll down to the bottom where you'll find the "Rule's" section. The main one's are basic one's pretty much every vendor has.

Don't mention "Order", "Inquiry", product name's, or DBG in the subject line, instead title it "What's up", "Hey", "How's it going?" or something else to that effect and you'll receive a response ASAP.

All order's were dropped about an hour ago and tracking is now awaiting in your inbox.

Pleasure doing business as always!

All order's were dropped about an hour ago and tracking is now awaiting in your inbox.

Pleasure doing business as always!
Thank you as always!

PS: If anyone is sending bitcoin, pay attention to the transaction fees -- they are sky high lately. I had to choose "within the next 25 blocks" to get a reasonable fee.

I guess miners are making bank again!

Thank you as always!

PS: If anyone is sending bitcoin, pay attention to the transaction fees -- they are sky high lately. I had to choose "within the next 25 blocks" to get a reasonable fee.

I guess miners are making bank again!
Anytime! And BTC fee's are definitely crazy if you have the option buying Monero off of LocalMonero is a great option. There' multiple way's to buy Monero one being to buy a Vanilla Visa from a local store in exchange for Monero and many other viable options. It's quick, discreet, and much cheaper than BTC in every way imaginable.

Can't figure out how to make a new post, but I just wanted to say that @gradealab is by far the best there is!! The research material arrived a day early, all results from the lab have been 100% spot on perfect. Will definitely be sticking with this guy.

Can't figure out how to make a new post, but I just wanted to say that @gradealab is by far the best there is!! The research material arrived a day early, all results from the lab have been 100% spot on perfect. Will definitely be sticking with this guy.
Thanks to sticking to your word about leaving a review upon product arrival. It's definitely in the 50mg range which you can upon the next we do business, just remember to remind me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Absolutely, thank you for your very appreciated professionalism. We are locked in for all future research material! Have a stellar evening!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back