Grade A Lab

Hi there! Are you still out of the ODSMT?
At the moment yes, if you go back one page you'll see the day's update on when to expect additional stock arriving. I'll make another one towards the end of today.

Alright @BNob I can see you have a fair amount of post history and I can definitely appreciate the fact that you conducted legitimate research on the merchandise you were sold. Remind me one your next order but that's 250mg your way. 🤝
Much appreciated sir! Keep up the good work

Much appreciated sir! Keep up the good work
It was well earned the 50mg-150mg policy based on review quality will be going into effect on future shipments but there's always room for a little extra when it comes to quality.

What constitutes quality?

1. Post history
2. Descriptiveness of the review
3. Length of the review
4. Were the rules followed and no human consumption took place in any form? If not that equals an instant blacklisting from all future order's no second chances.

On another note, the day hasn't ended yet but their hasn't been any updates on the shipments which was to be expected the second had been in transit 4 days and it typically takes a week to land in the USA which is why I had previously said to expect updates early to mid-next week. In my experience packages running through the second channel usually take about 7 days on the dot give or take a day so I'm expecting an update by Tuesday saying "Package Accepted At XYZ Distribution Center".

To be honest I think the first shipment has been compromised and after this second shipment of 400 grams has landed I'll be requesting a reship of the 300 grams. Luckily I was offered to have the reship sent under the second shipping channel which isn't prone to heavy confiscations like the first. The supplier I'm working with is 100% trustworthy and I've been dealing with him for quite a while now and he isn't the string you along type so if he says something's the way it is, then that's the way it is.

So next week's going to be a definite go, I can't tell you exactly when yet but it's about to be on and as promised I'll keep you guy's in the loop every step of the way!

Last edited:
Gradealab is on point. Communication is top notch. He made me feel right at home and respected.

His shipping and stealth mode is nothing I've seen in a while. He kept me in the loop through the entire process.

His product tested very high quality. He even threw in extra for a day delay. The Man is transparent and honest which is hard to find in this game these days. I can't wait to make another order.

Thanks again Gradealab.

Gradealab is on point. Communication is top notch. He made me feel right at home and respected.

His shipping and stealth mode is nothing I've seen in a while. He kept me in the loop through the entire process.

His product tested very high quality. He even threw in extra for a day delay. The Man is transparent and honest which is hard to find in this game these days. I can't wait to make another order.

Thanks again Gradealab.
Excellent review the only things lacking are post count history and descriptiveness. You can expect an additional 100mg on your next order.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Almost 7 am EST still seeing "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item" after 6 days in transit which isn't a surprise like I said through this channel it's always about 7 day's until it reaches US shores give or take a day. My original shipment is being reshipped through this channel as well vs. the other with the higher confiscation rate which I'll be receiving tracking on later.

I'll give an update later in the day when things start moving and grooving. Either way the pack's going to be landing this week it's always tense waiting I've been working with this supplier for a while and still always get antsy waiting to see how the shipping updates progress.

I'll give an update later in the day when things start moving and grooving. Either way the pack's going to be landing this week it's always tense waiting I've been working with this supplier for a while and still always get antsy waiting to see how the shipping updates progress.
The worst thing that ever happened to me was a perfect storm of USPS fuckups. Basically it went from "label printing" to "delivered" a week or two later. I went through some bad anxiety wondering which of a hundred different scenarios was playing out.

On top of all of that, I would get those USPS auto tracking updates that say "Your shipment is in route to the next facility and is on time."

Those updates are basically worthless but every time my phone went off and I saw it was a text from USPS, I had a little glimmer of hope.

The worst thing that ever happened to me was a perfect storm of USPS fuckups. Basically it went from "label printing" to "delivered" a week or two later. I went through some bad anxiety wondering which of a hundred different scenarios was playing out.

On top of all of that, I would get those USPS auto tracking updates that say "Your shipment is in route to the next facility and is on time."

Those updates are basically worthless but every time my phone went off and I saw it was a text from USPS, I had a little glimmer of hope.
Yeah and and that's exactly it especially when it comes to ordering from overseas. You want to constantly check it but know it's best to give it a few instead of refreshing over and over .

Now as far as the shipment goes it's still the same status as it was this morning which isn't really much of a surprise with it being in transit for just 6 days so far. The usual delivery time from ordering to actually receiving the package via this route is 10-12 days. So either way there's going to be some movement this week and more than likely landing before Saturday. But I can't make any exact promises as I'm only going by what I've experienced in the past, which is to say recently not month's ago. That's why I don't take pre-order's until I know exactly when the product is going to land. As always I'll keep you guy's in the loop as promised. 🤝

I am new here and am so fucking stoked to be doing business with @gradealab can't wait for this new stock to arrive. Thank you so damn much for the add to this forum.
Looking forward to doing business soon and welcome to the forum! 🤝

As of now at 7 day's in transit tracking is still showing "Departed Shipping Partner Facility". As much as I hoped it would update today I don't think it's going to update today. I'm going to switch to giving update's every 2 days because there's no point in bringing in disappointing news everyday. The upside is, it has been in transit 7 days and the max I've had package's come this way has been 15 days so if worst came to worst it's halfway over and it's not like demand is going to disappear anytime soon.

Looking forward to doing business soon and welcome to the forum! 🤝

As of now at 7 day's in transit tracking is still showing "Departed Shipping Partner Facility". As much as I hoped it would update today I don't think it's going to update today. I'm going to switch to giving update's every 2 days because there's no point in bringing in disappointing news everyday. The upside is, it has been in transit 7 days and the max I've had package's come this way has been 15 days so if worst came to worst it's halfway over and it's not like demand is going to disappear anytime soon.
Regardless, I am thrilled to be part of your community & this forum. As soon as it drops, I will be all over it. It's so awesome to have someone who provided affordable research material & not fucking people over as most do. Thank you for being such a dope person!

On to the good news. The shipment has officially hit the USA so now it's just a matter off waiting 2-3 more days. Everybody who's been patient with me I appreciate you and everybody owed their 250mg you know that's coming. I don't know if you're excited but I sure am, and ready to get back to business!

Also, now that I know the exact date of the product dropping pre-order's are now accepted!

Last edited:
Regarding an order with GradeALabs:

I don't have enough (any) history to qualify for a "quality" review, but ignoring any rewards for reviews, I did want to note that I placed an order for a decent sized quantity a little over a week ago, and was impressed:
1) Communication: Very prompt and clear responses over Proton+PGP. Despite my lab running completely above-board research trials, I appreciate @GradeALabs being responsive over this channel. There are competition issues that keep me up at night, and it's great to have a partner that inspires confidence by maintaining communication security.
2) Shipping: I missed the shipping window for the day I ordered, which I totally expected. Again, the vendor was extremely clear about when things would go out. USPS wasted a day, which is the norm in my area.
3) Price is definitely fair. Other vendors have tried to exploit shortages and market difficulties, but not @GradeALabs .
4) Quantity was right on. I've grown used to other vendors supplying "a little more" just to make sure the order tips the scales, but that is a pretty subjective approach. I think what I received is the moral equivalent of what I ordered, and I'm happy with that.
5) Quality seems fine. I only have subjective measurements available at this point, but my subjects seemed to have response largely similar to known stimulus. There is no evidence of significant dilution.

Thanks, @GradeAlabs!
Rod

Regarding an order with GradeALabs:

I don't have enough (any) history to qualify for a "quality" review, but ignoring any rewards for reviews, I did want to note that I placed an order for a decent sized quantity a little over a week ago, and was impressed:
1) Communication: Very prompt and clear responses over Proton+PGP. Despite my lab running completely above-board research trials, I appreciate @GradeALabs being responsive over this channel. There are competition issues that keep me up at night, and it's great to have a partner that inspires confidence by maintaining communication security.
2) Shipping: I missed the shipping window for the day I ordered, which I totally expected. Again, the vendor was extremely clear about when things would go out. USPS wasted a day, which is the norm in my area.
3) Price is definitely fair. Other vendors have tried to exploit shortages and market difficulties, but not @GradeALabs .
4) Quantity was right on. I've grown used to other vendors supplying "a little more" just to make sure the order tips the scales, but that is a pretty subjective approach. I think what I received is the moral equivalent of what I ordered, and I'm happy with that.
5) Quality seems fine. I only have subjective measurements available at this point, but my subjects seemed to have response largely similar to known stimulus. There is no evidence of significant dilution.

Thanks, @GradeAlabs!
Rod
Well for someone with no experience writing quality reviews that review is excellent. @rodmags As said going forward reviews will be rated on a scale based on quality ranging from 50mg to 150mg. This is definitely on the 150mg side, and I'll be throwing a little extra just because this is the perfect example of how reviews should be structured.

It was a pleasure doing business!

Rules

1. Order’s are not to be shipped to the same address more than twice a month (once every 2 weeks) unless you have a different address you would like your order shipped to.
  2. When placing your order please do not mention “Order” or “Inquiry” within the subject line but instead something to the effect of “What’s up” or “How’s it going”.
  3. If you find your email ignored it’s probably because you violated rule #2 and didn’t use a disposable link or PGP when sending your email in clear text. Or asked for a product that’s clearly not on the menu.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back