Grade A Lab

This is normal -- it will update generally the next day in the evening.

If it doesn't update this evening, it is an issue with USPS and not the vendor! USPS tracking sometimes goes down for 24-36 hours in the backend which means the front still works but tracking updates are postponed.
Thanks for providing some relief to clients. I won't lie I was getting a little worried because I know I dropped the order and I know how different carriers can be and the fact that I used a different box does come into play but I didn't want to be instantly labeled a scammer.

I will say however if the order doesn't update by Thursday-Friday, I'll provide full refunds without any hassles at all. But it should definitely update by then, the box is located in a major area (for the area) where they'd have to come and collect it and it's set up as one of those blue boxes that can't be fished in (stolen from).

Keep in mind that USPS released new tracking code that caused major outages yesterday and the evening before yesterday. Their entire tracking system may be behind over 24+ hours.

Whenever they have extended tracking outages, the system has to bulk process millions of packages before it can start updating newer ones. Also, when they bulk process a lot at once, it can cause other outages.

Also, the logic in their system is very convoluted and "delivered" notifications take priority over all others. It's a crazy outdated system that needs a large cash infusion to update.
That's a major relief and a load off thanks for updating us all on that. I don't think it should affect any of the order's that were already dropped today or those that are on the way out the door tomorrow.

Thanks for replying one thing I don't want to be known as is a scammer or someone who doesn't drop when they way they do. My word's all I have in this business.

Dude, I mentioned to you that you could take the weekend off if I was your only order and ship Monday and you insisted on shipping Saturday morning. Trust me, nobody here will think you are scamming with that type of service.

That's the beauty in being honest and not BS'ing people. So many other people will jump to your defense because you deserve it.

Keep up the great work! You're brand new and already a top 10 vendor.

Dude, I mentioned to you that you could take the weekend off if I was your only order and ship Monday and you insisted on shipping Saturday morning. Trust me, nobody here will think you are scamming with that type of service.

That's the beauty in being honest and not BS'ing people. So many other people will jump to your defense because you deserve it.

Keep up the great work! You're brand new and already a top 10 vendor.
Yeah I noticed that and I have to say it really means a lot having clients like you guy's. We'll get this sorted out it should be going to the same post office as usual because the box it was dropped at is in the same zip code. If there's still on any of the 5 order's shipped Monday by Thursday I'll go ahead and refund the clients affected. But it's going to update watch.

just a question since is the tracking just not working or has USPS not picked up the orders?. Just wondering if I should just check my mail even though tracking isn’t working, or if I should wait until tracking says delivered.

Wondering if it will be delivered without tracking saying so. I’m in no hurry to get my order but I don’t like letting orders sit in my mail unattended

just a question since is the tracking just not working or has USPS not picked up the orders?. Just wondering if I should just check my mail even though tracking isn’t working, or if I should wait until tracking says delivered.

Wondering if it will be delivered without tracking saying so. I’m in no hurry to get my order but I don’t like letting orders sit in my mail unattended
Generally (unless things are really boinked), the "delivered" notification should hit your phone within a few minutes of the delivery. If this works for you, just make sure you sign up your cell number to your tracking number and select all notifications.

It should notify you via a text to your cell that it was delivered.

Generally (unless things are really boinked), the "delivered" notification should hit your phone within a few minutes of the delivery. If this works for you, just make sure you sign up your cell number to your tracking number and select all notifications.

It should notify you via a text to your cell that it was delivered.
Thank you sitm! 😊

No their order's are showing "Shipping Label Printed Waiting For USPS To Receive", but that only applys to order's from Monday dropped in a specific blue box. If tracking isn't working at all as in the USPS website then that is a problem with USPS. If you check out their subreddit r/usps_complaints there's been issues of the tracking system being down and then coming up. But your order's going to arrive at it's destination regardless of wether the tracking is showing it's up or not.

No their order's are showing "Shipping Label Printed Waiting For USPS To Receive", but that only applys to order's from Monday dropped in a specific blue box. If tracking isn't working at all as in the USPS website then that is a problem with USPS. If you check out their subreddit r/usps_complaints there's been issues of the tracking system being down and then coming up. But your order's going to arrive at it's destination regardless of wether the tracking is showing it's up or not.
Thanks for the info. You’re da best! Living up to your name!

Something I didn't mention but others have, gradeA has some excellent customer service, on par with serenity before he closed up.

Definitely worth a try even if your regular place is doing a good job.

Something I didn't mention but others have, gradeA has some excellent customer service, on par with serenity before he closed up.

Definitely worth a try even if your regular place is doing a good job.
I agree, dare i say it he is way better than serenity. way way better

I just wanted to give a quick update and let everyone know I've been watching the pack's dropped Monday like a hawk and some are updating while other's haven't yet, (or perhaps I need to check them on the official USPS website). But @donajcowski your's is among them.

On another note I've sold 35 of the 40 grams left
. There's 2 shipment's on the way as of now, after speaking with my supplier yesterday I was told there was a delay in shipment of my first order which is why it didn't show up when it usually does (it was supposed to show up in the USA the 26th), so that's definitely right around the corner and the other shipment was sent a faster route so either way I'll be having more stock available either later this week or early next as promised.

Now that you guy's have overall had a chance to give our service's a go there's going to be some minor change's. One being that order's are going to be restricted to twice a month unless you want it shipped to a different address, no ordering once or twice a week. This is to minimize the amount of traffic going in and out. There might be one or two other change's but we'll be posting all update here and on our website gradealab.com.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back