Grade A Lab

I just received my third order from Grade A Lab. I grow ever more impressed with the sellers shipping and product as well as the honesty.

Communication: 10/10. He always responds within one hour to any orders or questions that I have. The seller has stealth modes of communicating and sticks to them.

Shipment: Here is where Grade A always excels. He goes out of his way to ship quickly and with amazing stealth. I have received all 3 of my orders within 3 days. The speed of receiving the shipment causes an enormous amount of happiness and trust.

Quality: This product is consistent. The weight is always right on as is the testing that my lab does. That has been an issue with other vendors in the past so it is awesome to be able to trust the quality.

It is a very welcome surprise to be able to trust a vendors honesty. Everything that I’ve seen this seller post has been 100%
truthful. My lab enjoys having new products to test. Every step of the purchase is top notch. I look forward to having a relationship with Grade A Lab in the future.
Excellent review @msnatasha I'm glad the quality of our service and product is up to par. We're definitely looking forward to doing business with you for the long term as well. Look forward to an additional 250mg on your next order.

Since I said I would and want to honor my word, I can report that Grade A has been stellar so far. Great communication, attention to detail and response time for shipping. It also helps that his/her product has a high degree of purity (the best I’ve seen thus far).

These are early days and as business grows I hope the precedent that has been set for excellent service and quality continues. If things continue at this pace there’s no doubt this vendor has the potential to be a heavy hitter if that’s what they desire.

Since I said I would and want to honor my word, I can report that Grade A has been stellar so far. Great communication, attention to detail and response time for shipping. It also helps that his/her product has a high degree of purity (the best I’ve seen thus far).

These are early days and as business grows I hope the precedent that has been set for excellent service and quality continues. If things continue at this pace there’s no doubt this vendor has the potential to be a heavy hitter if that’s what they desire.
I'm honored to be worthy of your first post. 😁 It was a pleasure doing business with you and I honor my word as well by throwing you an additional 250mg the next time we do business. Have an excellent evening!

Alrigh, all the order's for tomorrow are packaged and ready to go. I managed to find an extra 16 grams that were pre-bagged but never paid for so I'm down to about 40 grams left. Once I'm at 10 grams I think I'll sell the rest at a quantity of 2 grams max because they are still new clients coming in everyday and I want them to be able to experience our service as well. But this isn't set in stone.

The next shipment hasn't hit the USA yet but based on past experience it should land in the USA this week (it's only Monday) and then take about 2-3 days to get to me. I was going to wait until the next shipment arrived to before ordering the next but I went ahead and placed the order for the next shipment, that way there will only be about a week in between when the shipment's come I can plan in between shipment's better in the future.

Any questions clients know they'll always be answered. 🤝

Normally not a guy who takes a chance on someone brand new but was pleasantly surprised.
Small test, ordering was quick, easy, painless and shipping was prompt.
Pricing was more than reasonable and the product tested well.
Communication was prompt and patient.

Overall definitely a guy I would go back to and a real contender if he can stay reliable.

Normally not a guy who takes a chance on someone brand new but was pleasantly surprised.
Small test, ordering was quick, easy, painless and shipping was prompt.
Pricing was more than reasonable and the product tested well.
Communication was prompt and patient.

Overall definitely a guy I would go back to and a real contender if he can stay reliable.
250mg as policy states on next order.

Once the next shipment comes in I'll be changing the amount per review to between 50mg and 150mg based on the quality of the review. Reviews like the one @msnatasha or @cjg201496 gave will receive the max amount and more than likely a bit extra on top due to the sheer quality of the review and how in depth they went while other's with minimal effort will receive the base 50mg.

My 2nd order from Grade A was received not long ago. Im about to sound like a broken record with how impressed I’ve been with this team!

Communication 5/5 - prompt and friendly communication from start to finish. I really appreciate that Grade A provides updates at each step of the process. It shows they care about their customers and are serious about providing not just quality product, but quality customer service as well.

Shipping 5/5 - Both orders I’ve made have had the fastest shipping of any vendor I’ve used previously. They hussle very hard to ensure all orders are out the door same day. It’s extremely impressive considering the attention to detail that has to go into each package’s stealth that gets shipped out.

Quality 5/5 - The quality is once again top notch. As others have pointed out, laboratory analysis is showing very high purity/quality.

Overall 5/5 - Overall I’m yet again blown away by the Grade A team’s customer service, speed, stealth, and quality of product. I’m grateful to have found Grade A Labs and am excited to continue doing business with them for a long time to come!

My 2nd order from Grade A was received not long ago. Im about to sound like a broken record with how impressed I’ve been with this team!

Communication 5/5 - prompt and friendly communication from start to finish. I really appreciate that Grade A provides updates at each step of the process. It shows they care about their customers and are serious about providing not just quality product, but quality customer service as well.

Shipping 5/5 - Both orders I’ve made have had the fastest shipping of any vendor I’ve used previously. They hussle very hard to ensure all orders are out the door same day. It’s extremely impressive considering the attention to detail that has to go into each package’s stealth that gets shipped out.

Quality 5/5 - The quality is once again top notch. As others have pointed out, laboratory analysis is showing very high purity/quality.

Overall 5/5 - Overall I’m yet again blown away by the Grade A team’s customer service, speed, stealth, and quality of product. I’m grateful to have found Grade A Labs and am excited to continue doing business with them for a long time to come!
Now this right here👆 is an example of a quality review and I can see you really put in genuine effort into this review and will gladly send 250mg at least on your next order. We've done business a couple time's now so I always love to hook up repeat clientele. It's always a pleasure. 🤝

Did you mean to say something?
Honest review from a seasoned benzo and opi researcher on grabadeal.

Shipping was very fast, couple days or so with much contact and happy to answer any questions I had.

stealth was absolutely solid with a good decoy and researching these references have turned out to bebeen top notch!
thanks again! grade a product I’ll be in contact soon

Recently received second order. Order placed on Friday. Told vendor they could wait to ship until Monday morning but they insisted on shleping to the post office on a Saturday morning. Not going to fight him over that. :)

Order was then received on Monday. Stealth was excellent as always. Order was perfect and vendor added addition as they said they would. Lab review of substance turned out very good.

Vendor is extremely helpful and always looks after his clients. A+

(Please see my first review for more info)

Honest review from a seasoned benzo and opi researcher on grabadeal. Shipping was very fast, couple days or so with much contact and happy to answer any questions I had. stealth was absolutely solid with a good decoy and researching these references have turned out to bebeen top notch! thanks again! grade a product I’ll be in contact soon
I have to admit it's a little hard to decipher but I think overall I get the gist grabadeal = gradealab. I'll include an additional 250mg on your next order as policy stated for this batch.

Recently received second order. Order placed on Friday. Told vendor they could wait to ship until Monday morning but they insisted on shleping to the post office on a Saturday morning. Not going to fight him over that. :)

Order was then received on Monday. Stealth was excellent as always. Order was perfect and vendor added addition as they said they would. Lab review of substance turned out very good.

Vendor is extremely helpful and always looks after his clients. A+

(Please see my first review for more info)
Excellent review look forward to an additional 250mg on your next order!

All order's were dropped today and tracking is in your inbox.

I'm seeing that order's dropped yesterday are still showing "Shipping Label Received", I did use a new blue box yesterday because I like to switch it up and increase the number of drops used in rotation but I'd say from where it's at it goes to the same post office as usual however, the final collection listed is a bit later.

Let's wait until later today, tomorrow to see how things go with this particular drop. I'm keeping an eye on it like I always do.

anyone else's pack still stuck on pre shipment?
This is normal -- it will update generally the next day in the evening.

If it doesn't update this evening, it is an issue with USPS and not the vendor! USPS tracking sometimes goes down for 24-36 hours in the backend which means the front still works but tracking updates are postponed.

All order's were dropped today and tracking is in your inbox.

I'm seeing that order's dropped yesterday are still showing "Shipping Label Received", I did use a new blue box yesterday because I like to switch it up and increase the number of drops used in rotation but I'd say from where it's at it goes to the same post office as usual however, the final collection listed is a bit later.

Let's wait until later today, tomorrow to see how things go with this particular drop. I'm keeping an eye on it like I always do.

Keep in mind that USPS released new tracking code that caused major outages yesterday and the evening before yesterday. Their entire tracking system may be behind over 24+ hours.

Whenever they have extended tracking outages, the system has to bulk process millions of packages before it can start updating newer ones. Also, when they bulk process a lot at once, it can cause other outages.

Also, the logic in their system is very convoluted and "delivered" notifications take priority over all others. It's a crazy outdated system that needs a large cash infusion to update.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back