Grade A Lab

I just sent an email & will leave a review afterwards.
I'll have your order out first thing Monday morning with the other's and shortly after that I'll follow up with you and dispense your tracking information.

Looking forward to doing plenty of business!

I wanted to let everyone know that operations don't completely come to a halt Saturday & Sunday. We still answer all question, accept all order's, and prepare all order's for the next shipping day which is Monday through Friday

Review below:

GradeA Labs has been the easiest, quickest, and most professional vendor that I have ever dealt with.

Opsec/Stealth: 10/10 - I have never seen so much effort and frankly time put into stealth for a vendor and I have purchased from many other vendors in the past. GradeA Labs truly shows they care for your privacy and security throughout the whole process and I hope that this stays consistent as time moves along.

Communication: 10/10 - Grade A Labs has not taken more than 1 hour to respond to any of my emails. With other vendors sometimes you are lucky to get a response back at all. This alone leads to a level of comfort in knowing that the product will be as it is supposed to be and ensures an overall fantastic ordering experience. I know that volume may increase in the future and correspondence may take longer however currently Grade A is leagues above any other vendor I have interacted with.

Ease of Ordering: 10/10 - If you read and follow instructions ordering is easier than other vendors I have encountered.

Price: 10/10 - Best price I have seen for ODSMT historically. Especially for the overall service received.

Product Quality: 10/10 - After analysis and experimentation in a lab setting I can say that the quality of product is the highest I have ever received. In this industry, it can be rare to trust a vendor as the product may not always be of pure quality. However, I can say as of now the product is of the highest quality.

Overall: 10/10 - I currently have no complaints about Grade A Labs and look forward to being a long-term customer. The only feedback I could currently provide is that I do like that Grade A currently has a limited selection of products as sometimes vendors can take on too many different products and this can lead to a worsening of customer service and cross-contamination of products. I will be making another order promptly as this product and service is of the highest quality for lab experimentation.

Review below:

GradeA Labs has been the easiest, quickest, and most professional vendor that I have ever dealt with.

Opsec/Stealth: 10/10 - I have never seen so much effort and frankly time put into stealth for a vendor and I have purchased from many other vendors in the past. GradeA Labs truly shows they care for your privacy and security throughout the whole process and I hope that this stays consistent as time moves along.

Communication: 10/10 - Grade A Labs has not taken more than 1 hour to respond to any of my emails. With other vendors sometimes you are lucky to get a response back at all. This alone leads to a level of comfort in knowing that the product will be as it is supposed to be and ensures an overall fantastic ordering experience. I know that volume may increase in the future and correspondence may take longer however currently Grade A is leagues above any other vendor I have interacted with.

Ease of Ordering: 10/10 - If you read and follow instructions ordering is easier than other vendors I have encountered.

Price: 10/10 - Best price I have seen for ODSMT historically. Especially for the overall service received.

Product Quality: 10/10 - After analysis and experimentation in a lab setting I can say that the quality of product is the highest I have ever received. In this industry, it can be rare to trust a vendor as the product may not always be of pure quality. However, I can say as of now the product is of the highest quality.

Overall: 10/10 - I currently have no complaints about Grade A Labs and look forward to being a long-term customer. The only feedback I could currently provide is that I do like that Grade A currently has a limited selection of products as sometimes vendors can take on too many different products and this can lead to a worsening of customer service and cross-contamination of products. I will be making another order promptly as this product and service is of the highest quality for lab experimentation.
Excellent highly detailed review @cjg201496. On you next order I'll be giving you a bit extra on top of the 250mg just for providing such a clear picture of the services offered. I have to admit there's been quite a few users with one or 2 comments who have left reviews I suppose this being such a public board and that user's can see posts this section without signing up that there really has been a lack of O-DSMT or quality O-DSMT available for some time.

But 1 post of 100 posts an excellent review is an excellent review!

Did you go through with it?
After so many reviews from member's of all calibers if you're still feeling iffy spending $30 to see if a vendor is legit, it's probably best to just stick with the one you're working with currently with for both of us.

After so many reviews from member's of all calibers if you're still feeling iffy spending $30 to see if a vendor is legit, it's probably best to just stick with the one you're working with currently with for both of us.
I have made 3 successful orders from this vendor. The best quality and shipping i have seen from any vendor. I completely agree, if you are that concerned its best to stick to your current vendor if you're still unsure.

I have made 3 successful orders from this vendor. The best quality and shipping i have seen from any vendor. I completely agree, if you are that concerned its best to stick to your current vendor if you're still unsure.
And each one has been a pleasure. You're an awesome client to do business with and I'm glad to be engaging in long term business with you. 🤝

I just ordered and I am hoping all these reviews are on point.
Yeah you ordered this morning about 12 hours ago and just sent payment but in that 12 hours 8 other clients (most who I had already done business with before) placed order's and paid immediately. I only have 7 decoy's that I use for shipping left so I was only able to fulfill 7 of those order's.

So tomorrow I'm going to buy about 40-50, probably more, decoys but in the time that the particular store I purchase decoys from opens (9 am) and the time the blue boxes I'm using tomorrow collect (10 am) I won't be able to buy the decoy's, go home and package your order and return to one of the blue boxes once again in time. So your order will be sent the following day after I've bought additional decoy's and packaged your order. I offered you to refund your money and you could order tomorrow instead but you declined.

You already know all of this because we just finished talking about it but I'm making sure things are public because you never know how a client is going to act one day from the next, especially a client without a posting history, and I wouldn't want any misunderstandings or my reputation to come under scrutiny.

But if everything's understood we'll conduct plenty of future business.

I like to heat how things are going. That's what this forum is for. No offense to you. I apologize if I offended you.

Yeah you ordered this morning about 12 hours ago and just sent payment but in that 12 hours 8 other clients (most who I had already done business with before) placed order's and paid immediately. I only have 7 decoy's that I use for shipping left so I was only able to fulfill 7 of those order's.

So tomorrow I'm going to buy about 40-50, probably more, decoys but in the time that the particular store I purchase decoys from opens (9 am) and the time the blue boxes I'm using tomorrow collect (10 am) I won't be able to buy the decoy's, go home and package your order and return to one of the blue boxes once again in time. So your order will be sent the following day after I've bought additional decoy's and packaged your order. I offered you to refund your money and you could order tomorrow instead but you declined.

You already know all of this because we just finished talking about it but I'm making sure things are public because you never know how a client is going to act one day from the next, especially a client without a posting history, and I wouldn't want any misunderstandings or my reputation to come under scrutiny.

But if everything's understood we'll conduct plenty of future business.
Dude, I totally understand and am not opposed to having my order shipped a day later. Thanks for the great communication and care you take with all your customers.

I like to heat how things are going. That's what this forum is for. No offense to you. I apologize if I offended you.
There's constant reviews (quite detailed one's in fact) stating how things are going posted pretty much everyday or at least ever other day. Let the client post his experience if he feels like it in his own time instead of being someone outside looking in pressing on how a user's experience went.

All order's placed yesterday before decoy's ran out have been dropped and tracking is in your inbox now. Additional decoy's have been purchased in the meantime and everything is ready to go.

As of now there's 68 grams of this batch remaining
, I have another shipment on the way that's been in transit about 8 day's so it should be hitting the USA any day this week (I'm thinking by Wednesday) and then it's just 2-3 more day's until I receive it. After that pack arrives I'll be placing an order for another shipment to keep the flow steady and rolling.

Just waiting on my pack to land shortly! Will update and leave a review tonight or tomorrow
Honest reviews are always welcome @Giz90. Pretty soon you'll be looking at an additional 250mg coming on your next order.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

I just received my third order from Grade A Lab. I grow ever more impressed with the sellers shipping and product as well as the honesty.

Communication: 10/10. He always responds within one hour to any orders or questions that I have. The seller has stealth modes of communicating and sticks to them.

Shipment: Here is where Grade A always excels. He goes out of his way to ship quickly and with amazing stealth. I have received all 3 of my orders within 3 days. The speed of receiving the shipment causes an enormous amount of happiness and trust.

Quality: This product is consistent. The weight is always right on as is the testing that my lab does. That has been an issue with other vendors in the past so it is awesome to be able to trust the quality.

It is a very welcome surprise to be able to trust a vendors honesty. Everything that I’ve seen this seller post has been 100%
truthful. My lab enjoys having new products to test. Every step of the purchase is top notch. I look forward to having a relationship with Grade A Lab in the future.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back