Grade A Lab

Wow -- thank you very much kind sir! I'll be in touch very soon.
My pleasure I just had to re-read that review again I'll definitely be rounding up on that additional product. Thanks for taking the time to properly follow the guidelines and even citing sources.

All of yesterdays order's were dropped directly at the post office about ago. Expect it to get sorted around 5pm and show up on tracking later in the day as always.

Thank you for your business!
FYI -- I noticed that USPS often will not update the scan until late in the evening (like 10 / 11pm). So if you check the status at 8pm and it still says label created, it probably hasn't updated yet.

Also, around 10-15% of the time, you may not get a scan update until it reaches your local sorting plant. USPS tracking works in mysterious ways so don't panic if you don't see any updates. The package itself is most likely moving to the destination just fine.

FYI -- I noticed that USPS often will not update the scan until late in the evening (like 10 / 11pm). So if you check the status at 8pm and it still says label created, it probably hasn't updated yet.

Also, around 10-15% of the time, you may not get a scan update until it reaches your local sorting plant. USPS tracking works in mysterious ways so don't panic if you don't see any updates. The package itself is most likely moving to the destination just fine.
Thanks for pointing this out I don't know if it's due to lack of scanning or what exactly but every city I've been to has there own way of updating packages and my location is no different. When I say I've dropped a pack it's dropped, my reputations on the line in terms of offering GradeA service.

Take note also that 3rd party tracking services such as 17track.net have been known to lag in the past and it might say something different through the official USPS website which is why Informed Delivery is very useful to have but understandably impractical for some addresses. Just be sure not to track through TOR or something of the sort and if you must use the official USPS website go through public wifi within your own city.

Last edited:
Take note also that 3rd party tacking services such as 17track.net have been known to lag in the past and it might say something different through the official USPS website which is why Informed Delivery is very useful to have but understandably impractical for some addresses. Just be sure not to track through TOR or something of the sort and if you must use the official USPS website go through public wifi within your own city.
All great advice! I noticed something interesting about USPS tracking recently. When you set up ID (informed delivery), you can give it a cell number (for texts) and also email. In the past, when something was delivered, I would get a text basically a few seconds after the USPS worker updated it on his wireless device.

Recently, that update seems to take several minutes. In fact, today I had a delivery notice that updated via the website before I got the text (the text was like 4-5 minutes delayed).

Unfortunately, USPS tracking will often exhibit strange behavior. I saw one package yesterday come up as "UNKNOWN" when I checked it via the website! Crazy!

So yeah, I'm not sure if they're updating the software or if the system is just bogged down but it does seem to be hit or miss sometimes with the scans.

Second order placed! amazing vendor and product! I really hope you stay around for a while, thank you again.
Don't worry I'll be around here for quite some time as long as clients follow the rules and I hold up my end of the bargain we will go very far indeed.

I placed another order from my supplier 3 days ago, so though I have plenty available now I want to ensure there will not be any delays in satisfying client's research needs.

Edit: And I was sure to throw in your well earned extra 2590mg!

Apologies for the late update I was collecting some additional shipping supplies. All order's were dropped shortly before noon directly at the post office and will be collected from the box at 4pm EST and sorted around 5pm EST.

Today's the last day for ordering this week until next Monday comes along.

Sorry for the review being a little late GradeA. i didn't have a chance to do any research until yesterday.
Reading is top notch. 10.10
The shipping is 10/10. It came in 3 days.
And Opsec is some of the best I have seen lately. 10/10

Will definitely be contacting you in the future. Thanks again man.

Not too long ago I placed an order with Grade A.

here is my review

opsec/stealth 10/10 The way the packaging is done is extraordinary, i havent seen anything like it in my 5 years of being apart of this community, i am very impressed

Communication 10/10 Grade A stops what hes doing and responds really quickly and he is very professsional and kind

Ease of ordering 10/10 very easy

Product quality 10/10 I have a GC-MS testing unit in my lab, after running it through analysis the product is EXTREMELY PURE and good quality.

OVERALL GRADE A LAB HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST VENDORS IVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH ALL AROUND 10/10.

GradeA is what all vendors should strive to be.

@bigblueallda Better late than never fantastic review you can definitely expect an additional 250mg on your next order.

Looking forward to future business!

Last edited:
Not too long ago I placed an order with Grade A.

here is my review

opsec/stealth 10/10 The way the packaging is done is extraordinary, i havent seen anything like it in my 5 years of being apart of this community, i am very impressed

Communication 10/10 Grade A stops what hes doing and responds really quickly and he is very professsional and kind

Ease of ordering 10/10 very easy

Product quality 10/10 I have a GC-MS testing unit in my lab, after running it through analysis the product is EXTREMELY PURE and good quality.

OVERALL GRADE A LAB HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST VENDORS IVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH ALL AROUND 10/10.

GradeA is what all vendors should strive to be.
Now this is quite the review, you went into detail without giving away to many details. It was honestly quite a pleasure doing business with you @Boofing2map6238.

Look out for extra on your next order, thanks for taking the time to review! 🤝

10/10 experience! Super quick shipping, superb magazines, high professionalism in the ordering process. Definitely have a new go-to vendor for subscriptions! Thank you so much Grade A Labs! :)
Placed order on Tuesday 02/27 (late) afternoon, items shipped 02/28, received 03/01 ✨

10/10 experience! Super quick shipping, superb magazines, high professionalism in the ordering process. Definitely have a new go-to vendor for subscriptions! Thank you so much Grade A Labs! :)
Placed order on Tuesday 02/27 (late) afternoon, items shipped 02/28, received 03/01 Yet another fantastic review ✨
Yet another great review I'm on a roll today. Thanks a lot guy's and you know 250mg is coming your way on your next order @NniccizeldaA!

Received package 3 days after payment, and am overall extremely satisfied. In terms of potency, my lab equipment is indicating strength slightly above Auto (though I have not experimented thoroughly with his material) and similar to, if not even slightly better than Serenity. I left a simulation of blood-brain barrier affinity running last night, and the chemical was still demonstrating some activity when I returned to the lab in the morning. This is a very professional vendor who cares about supplying quality materials for lab use, which I greatly respect.

Stealth: 5/5, the decoy was pretty solid and slightly comical.
Communication/ease of order: 5/5, responses were very quick and minimal communication was needed. OPSEC is also good.
Quality: 5/5, quite possibly the best I have ever tested. Negative on the fent strip and all that good stuff. The price is insane with this considered.

Thank you so much GradeA! I look forward to working with you much more in the future :)

Signs are good but will hold off on a recommendation until I can check product against official records.

Received package 3 days after payment, and am overall extremely satisfied. In terms of potency, my lab equipment is indicating strength slightly above Auto (though I have not experimented thoroughly with his material) and similar to, if not even slightly better than Serenity. I left a simulation of blood-brain barrier affinity running last night, and the chemical was still demonstrating some activity when I returned to the lab in the morning. This is a very professional vendor who cares about supplying quality materials for lab use, which I greatly respect.

Stealth: 5/5, the decoy was pretty solid and slightly comical.
Communication/ease of order: 5/5, responses were very quick and minimal communication was needed. OPSEC is also good.
Quality: 5/5, quite possibly the best I have ever tested. Negative on the fent strip and all that good stuff. The price is insane with this considered.

Thank you so much GradeA! I look forward to working with you much more in the future :)
Great in-depth review @SnatcherOfCum definitely look forward to an addition 250mg on your next order at least. I can definitely tell you put a lot of effort into this review and it's appreciated.

May I ask where you ship from in a general sense (West Coast, East Coast, etc)?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back