Grade A Lab

Just stick with your current vendor it's not a big deal really.
I can agree. But sometimes It's a smart move to branch out and or have a back up. My ocd brain makes me over think simple situations. Plus the whole knowing if the product will actually come or the quality. I guess risks need to be taken to move forward sometimes. Plus the more communications created on this forum about a specific topic can only help. I'm hoping more information will come to the surface on your site. Much love

I can agree. But sometimes It's a smart move to branch out and or have a back up. My ocd brain makes me over think simple situations. Plus the whole knowing if the product will actually come or the quality. I guess risks need to be taken to move forward sometimes. Plus the more communications created on this forum about a specific topic can only help. I'm hoping more information will come to the surface on your site. Much love
I agree on all points made and I've been known to overthink things myself. Feel free to place an order whenever you like I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks for the vouch @donajcowski it's clients like yourself that really make my day. I hope you're having a good Sunday.
Not a problem at all, well deserved. I would have had my pack yesterday if it wasn't the usps faults. I will have it tomorrow and will be posting my review as well. Take care my friend and i hope you have a great Sunday as well!

Not a problem at all, well deserved. I would have had my pack yesterday if it wasn't the usps faults. I will have it tomorrow and will be posting my review as well. Take care my friend and i hope you have a great Sunday as well!
So you have tried them or you're awaiting your first pack?

Well you can expect an additional 250mg on your next order in that case. Looking forward to doing future business!

When do you plan on stocking FXE?
Not for at least a month. The demand for O-DSMT is very high and the profit margins between that and FXE greatly differ. The main goal is acquiring more and clients that are conducting experiments with O-DSMT and providing them GradeA product quality and customer service. Any other products I sell will be held to the same standards but I'm going to focus on building the foundation of my business rather then stretching myself to thin for the moment.

I’ve been looking for a new o-dsmt vendor so am looking forward to doing business with you :) just sent an email.

I’ve been looking for a new o-dsmt vendor so am looking forward to doing business with you :) just sent an email.
Replied, packaged, and ordering label now. I'll follow up with you with tracking tomorrow shortly after dropping your order.

Thank you for your business!

Received today, Amazing stealth, i got a good laugh out of how good the stealth was. Product is A+ and will be placing another order very soon in the future! Thank you again!

Storming the breach on this one, will update
Payment received. I'll be preparing your order a little bit later along with the other's. I'll be updating you with your tracking information tomorrow morning shortly after dropping your order.

Thanks you for your business!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back