Grade A Lab

If the product is legit (especially for the price), this is a game-changer; Like the person above said "the only real rc I utilize is o-dsmt". Many are the same way essentially.

Excited to review

If the product is legit (especially for the price), this is a game-changer; Like the person above said "the only real rc I utilize is o-dsmt". Many are the same way essentially.

Excited to review
I'm looking forward to everybody's reviews as well. I'll be dropping off the sample's off shortly and updating everybody with tracking shortly after.

All order's/sample's were dropped this morning, normally collection occurs around 10am but keep in mind today is President's Day so the USPS won't be doing any collections today. It will be picked up tomorrow and you should see it update later in the day. Based on my location you can expect it by the end of the week (Thursday possibly Friday).

Keep in mind all reviews garner an additional 250mg if you decide to place an order in the future. Just make sure you remind me.

Very much looking forward to your reviews and future business!

I got distracted while making my temp.pm and didn't get back to send it until after 10:00 Central last night. My tracking number was up on informed delivery before 5 this morning, dude is legit motivated lol. Very nice to see after the last view vendors that offered me samples just kinda dropped off after a couple emails, never asked for a penny or anything. If that's a some type of scam strategy it's over my head idk. Appreciate the speed in communication and getting the shipping process started.

I got distracted while making my temp.pm and didn't get back to send it until after 10:00 Central last night. My tracking number was up on informed delivery before 5 this morning, dude is legit motivated lol. Very nice to see after the last view vendors that offered me samples just kinda dropped off after a couple emails, never asked for a penny or anything. If that's a some type of scam strategy it's over my head idk. Appreciate the speed in communication and getting the shipping process started.
Well my word is all I have to offer when it comes to building this business from the ground up and if I promise something I intend to keep it. Look forward to your sample coming in later this week your tracking will update tomorrow.

Hello gradealab. I have been in the RC scene for years and have quite a bit of friends that are aswell. I have been looking for a reliable ODSMT vendor that is legit about there business. I have been ripped off by more than one (vendor) that has taken advantage of the Wild West atmosphere that we connect in. My account isn’t old only because I forgot the password of my last one. I’ve been on and off DBG forums for years. But here where I live there are many interested people. I was wondering if I covered shipping and wrote reviews describing my experience with your organization if you would be so kind to provide me with a sample. It would be in your best interest seeing as how myself and countless others won’t make the leap of faith until we see people like me writing about how grateful we are to have a legit source to donate to. It’s bone dry up here in Alaska we need a plug.

Hello gradealab. I have been in the RC scene for years and have quite a bit of friends that are as well. I have been looking for a reliable ODSMT vendor that is legit about there business. I have been ripped off by more than one (vendor) that has taken advantage of the Wild West atmosphere that we connect in. My account isn’t old only because I forgot the password of my last one. I’ve been on and off DBG forums for years. But here where I live there are many interested people. I was wondering if I covered shipping and wrote reviews describing my experience with your organization if you would be so kind to provide me with a sample. It would be in your best interest seeing as how myself and countless others won’t make the leap of faith until we see people like me writing about how grateful we are to have a legit source to donate to. It’s bone dry up here in Alaska we need a plug.
Sorry your post count is way to low, it wouldn't be wise at all to send you a sample plus I have already dispensed 5 samples to trustworthy member's of the forum some who have been here throughout the years. If you would like to do business once their reviews come in your welcome to as long as you use disposable links when communicating starting at $30 a gram but there won't be anymore free samples at this time.

Last edited:
Full order's are more than welcome and the same rule's apply in regards to all reviews left equate to an additional 250mg. This applies to every order. Looking forward to doing business!
are you currently taking full orders? or just samples? interested in ordering around 10gs.

Full order's are more than welcome and the same rule's apply in regards to all reviews left equate to an additional 250mg. This applies to every order. Looking forward to doing business!
sounds good my friend, will be placing an order very shortly.

Alright everybody if you check your tracking number's you'll see they've departed from the post office that collected them and are on the way to you. Keep in mind the best way to track your order if you don't have Informed Delivery is through a 3rd party service such as 17track.net or TrackingMore.

Everybody who placed an order today I'm in the process of preparing them now and will send your tracking shortly after dropping your order in the morning. I'll email you with this information as well.

Looking forward to seeing you guy's reviews!

Last edited:
All order's have been dropped and your tracking is in your email.

Thank you for your business!

order placed, looking forward to the product. I also will leave a review for when it gets here :)
Ordered prepared and printing label now. I'll email you tomorrow morning shortly after dropping your order with tracking.

Thank you for your business!

Alright guy's all order's were dropped this morning and tracking is available in your email. We're going to be seeing some samples starting to land today so hopefully we'll be getting some reviews in soon.

GradeaLab is phenomenal! His speedy communication and positive attitude are the hallmarks of a true professional.

GradeaLab’s ODSMT is high quality. I was impressed. A small dose goes a long way. Overall I’m happy he’s here, and I look forward to trying more of his products in the future. Fantastic service!!

GradeaLab is phenomenal! His speedy communication and positive attitude are the hallmarks of a true professional.

GradeaLab’s ODSMT is high quality. I was impressed. A small dose goes a long way. Overall I’m happy he’s here, and I look forward to trying more of his products in the future. Fantastic service!!
I have to ask when you say a small dose goes a long way what do you mean? Any references to human consumption will result in me having to blacklist that particular client. I think have misworded what you were saying. So besides that your review is Grade A and you can look forward to an additional 250mg on your next order.

You followed through on your word and that means a lot, thanks Rider!

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back