Grade A Lab

I have to ask when you say a small dose goes a long way what do you mean? Any references to human consumption will result in me having to blacklist that particular client. I think have misworded what you were saying. So besides that your review is Grade A and you can look forward to an additional 250mg on your next order.

You followed through on your word and that means a lot, thanks Rider!
Thanks much appreciated. Meant it was for my animal research studies project.

I am excited for Avizafone. Any details about how soon?
For the meantime, at least a month, I'm going to focus on supplying top quality Grade A O-DSMT at an affordable price to the community to support their research experiments due to it being in such high demand and many other vendors can't seem to help but dilute their product or get over on clients in some form or fashion.

Once I've developed a nice solid foundation for my business I'll begin introducing other chemicals that might not have the same profit margins as O-DSMT unless bought in very high quantity. I wouldn't feel comfortable offering customers overpriced solutions and am going to stick to pure powders as it's more flexible for whatever experiments the client is conducting as well as my means of shipping.

I'm not sure if Avizafone will be the next on the menu, I have to consider the popularity and demand as there's still some vendors offering similar chemicals such as bromazolam and flubromazepam at fair price's. At this point I would predict FXE being next in line but as more chemicals come out (which has been a lot lately) and their legal status it's a bit up in the air as to which is next.

I received my sample this afternoon, 2 days after the first available pick up by USPS. The package was discrete and included several decoys at different tiers. Opsec was solid and showed above average effort was put in. The product itself was double bagged and sealed preventing any means of access without your knowledge to. After 2 full rounds of testing I feel comfortable saying the quality is on point and met expectations. I've tried looking for any areas that need improvement to balance out the review but I've got nothing, gotta go with a 5/5 all around. Thanks again @gradealab and keep up the good work.

For the meantime, at least a month, I'm going to focus on supplying top quality Grade A O-DSMT at an affordable price to the community to support their research experiments due to it being in such high demand and many other vendors can't seem to help but dilute their product or get over on clients in some form or fashion.

Once I've developed a nice solid foundation for my business I'll begin introducing other chemicals that might not have the same profit margins as O-DSMT unless bought in very high quantity. I wouldn't feel comfortable offering customers overpriced solutions and am going to stick to pure powders as it's more flexible for whatever experiments the client is conducting as well as my means of shipping.

I'm not sure if Avizafone will be the next on the menu, I have to consider the popularity and demand as there's still some vendors offering chemicals such as bromazolam and flubromazepam at fair price's. At this point I would predict FXE being next in line but as more chemicals come out (which has been a lot lately) and their legal status it's a bit up in the air.

I received my sample this afternoon, 2 days after the first available pick up by USPS. The package was discrete and included several decoys at different tiers. Opsec was solid and showed above average effort was put in. The product itself was double bagged and sealed preventing any means of access without your knowledge to. After 2 full rounds of testing I feel comfortable saying the quality is on point and met expectations. I've tried looking for any areas that need improvement to balance out the review but I've got nothing, gotta go with a 5/5 all around. Thanks again @gradealab and keep up the good work.
Awesome review @Idlewild I really appreciate the attention to detail and you following through. Look forward to an additional 250mg included the next time we do business!

I forgot about that, thanks! I try to give as much info without giving away anything the vendor might want to keep private for security, can't be too careful.

Order placed and tracking number gave same day, motivated and quick responses, seems legit and checking out so far.

I'm not sure if Avizafone will be the next on the menu, I have to consider the popularity and demand as there's still some vendors offering similar chemicals such as bromazolam and flubromazepam at fair price's. At this point I would predict FXE being next in line but as more chemicals come out (which has been a lot lately) and their legal status it's a bit up in the air as to which is next.
I as well am highly interested in Avizafone

Order placed and tracking number gave same day, motivated and quick responses, seems legit and checking out so far.
I'll be following up with you tomorrow after dropping off your order in the morning.

Thank you for your business!

You got me already! Parcel dropped off this morning. 😊
Sorry I didn't recognize you by your username. Look out for updates once it arrives at the sorting facility later today. Remember if you don't have ID then 3rd party tracking services such as 17track.net or TrackingMore are advised.

And in that case looking forward to future business! 🤝

Sorry I didn't recognize you by your username. Look out for updates once it arrives at the sorting facility later today. Remember if you don't have ID then 3rd party tracking services such as 17track.net or TrackingMore are advised.

And in that case looking forward to future business! 🤝
No worries, I look forward as well.

All order's have been shipped and tracking is in your email.

Thank you for your business!

Hello received sample mag yesterday just haven't had a chance to read it. I should by tomorrow. Besides that shipping was fast and opsec was also very good! Thanks gradealab! Will leave a bit more detailed review asap.

@bluemannn Following through on your review is appreciated but human consumption is expressly prohibited and I can't in good conscience condone it, so I won't be able to continue doing business with you in the future.

Last edited:
Hello received sample mag yesterday just haven't had a chance to read it. I should by tomorrow. Besides that shipping was fast and opsec was also very good! Thanks gradealab! Will leave a bit more detailed review asap.
I can already tell it's going to be a great review @bigblueallda you have an additional 250mg coming your way on your next order.

And to everybody future reference I want you all to know that normally I respond under 30 minutes maybe an hour max but at the current time I'm working a part-time job some days of the week so if there's an hour maybe two that I don't respond it's because I'm working. I've made those who needed to know in the moment aware of the situation. However, this business takes precedence and at this I probably won't be job for to much longer based on order volume.

GradeaLab is phenomenal! His speedy communication and positive attitude are the hallmarks of a true professional.

GradeaLab’s ODSMT is high quality. I was impressed. A small dose goes a long way. Overall I’m happy he’s here, and I look forward to trying more of his products in the future. Fantastic service!!
I'm hoping to build the courage to try this place out. Got to have odsmt around the crib. 😄 🤣. Not sure if it's worth switching vendors. I am in a very deep debate with my inner self.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back