Grade A Lab

Not for at least a month. The demand for O-DSMT is very high and the profit margins between that and FXE greatly differ. The main goal is acquiring more and clients that are conducting experiments with O-DSMT and providing them GradeA product quality and customer service. Any other products I sell will be held to the same standards but I'm going to focus on building the foundation of my business rather then stretching myself to thin for the moment.
Ok. I'll keep checking back

Received my first order from Grade A and want to provide the following review:

Communication 5/5 - What little comms were needed between parties was timely, straightforward and very friendly. Overall a pleasure to speak with!

Shipping 5/5 - Less than <72 hrs from payment to receipt of goods. Props to Grade A for following through and getting orders out the door same day when possible.

Price 5/5 - Best prices out of any domestic vendor I’ve seen. Total weight received was spot on what was ordered.

Quality 5/5 - The quality is some of the best that’s been analyzed by the lab thus far.

Overall 5/5 - Grade A is friendly, quick, stealthy and provides what he promises. I’m more than happy I took the plunge and tried them out!

Received my first order from Grade A and want to provide the following review:

Communication 5/5 - What little comms were needed between parties was timely, straightforward and very friendly. Overall a pleasure to speak with!

Shipping 5/5 - Less than <72 hrs from payment to receipt of goods. Props to Grade A for following through and getting orders out the door same day when possible.

Price 5/5 - Best prices out of any domestic vendor I’ve seen. Total weight received was spot on what was ordered.

Quality 5/5 - The quality is some of the best that’s been analyzed by the lab thus far.

Overall 5/5 - Grade A is friendly, quick, stealthy and provides what he promises. I’m more than happy I took the plunge and tried them out!
Excellent review I love the way you formatted it, it really helps give a proper picture of the service we offer @Mammasboi123. 250mg is coming your way on your next order!

On another not all tracking number's from order's placed this weekend have been distributed to your emails.

Thank you for your business!

I received my first order of ODSMT from GradeALab today.

I am very impressed by how professional the seller is. One of the things I consider most important is the speed of the shipment. Seller
contacted me quickly. during each phase of the mailing process. Overall it only took 3 days until the package arrived.

The price was great and encourages repeat business. The best price I’ve found lately.

The stealth was amazing. Some of the best I’ve seen.

The quality of the product was just what I needed for my lab.

Overall, I’ll be a repeat customer. The whole experience was terrific.

I received my first order of ODSMT from GradeALab today.

I am very impressed by how professional the seller is. One of the things I consider most important is the speed of the shipment. Seller
contacted me quickly. during each phase of the mailing process. Overall it only took 3 days until the package arrived.

The price was great and encourages repeat business. The best price I’ve found lately.

The stealth was amazing. Some of the best I’ve seen.

The quality of the product was just what I needed for my lab.

Overall, I’ll be a repeat customer. The whole experience was terrific.
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review @msnatasha. It was a pleasure doing business and I look forward to a long term business relationship. And you already know 250mg is coming your way on your next order.

All order's from yesterday have been successfully dropped and tracking is awaiting in your inbox.

You're on top of your game! After trying that free sample I Cannot wait to get paid and get some GradeA !!!!!

@bluemannn Following through on your review is appreciated but human consumption is expressly prohibited and I can't in good conscience condone it, so I won't be able to continue doing business with you in the future.
I'm sorry man; I forgot and thought that was only on reddit :/

I can redo the review but please give me one more chance. I've always sent private notes in emails and what not; It was a mistake. I'm sorry and meant to mention my machine

I'm sorry man; I forgot and thought that was only on reddit :/

I can redo the review but please give me one more chance. I've always sent private notes in emails and what not; It was a mistake. I'm sorry and meant to mention my machine
Sorry but unless you can tell me another reference taking it subliminally and making lean would be then it would jeopardize my business by selling to those that are openly discussing using it for human consumption.

Research chemicals are in a grey area until they are openly being consumed and when consumption is being permitted by the vendor so I can't condone that behavior.

Sorry but unless you can tell me another reference taking it subliminally and making lean would be then it would jeopardize my business by selling to those that are openly discussing using it for human consumption.

Research chemicals are in a grey area until they are openly being consumed and when consumption is being permitted by the vendor so I can't condone that behavior.
I'm sorry Sir and I sent you a private apology.

You are exactly right and I don't know what I was thinking; These chems are for machine calibration and mag testing.

If you aren't willing to forgive me I get it; I don't want to harm your business and always have had good intentions here.. The mods can at least remove my post and I'll write a good review without the certain terms.

Again, I apologize GradeA

I'm sorry Sir and I sent you a private apology.

You are exactly right and I don't know what I was thinking; These chems are for machine calibration and mag testing.

If you aren't willing to forgive me I get it; I don't want to harm your business and always have had good intentions here.. The mods can at least remove my post and I'll write a good review without the certain terms.

Again, I apologize GradeA
Well I replied to your email, I could understand if making lean was some kind of slang for some type of experimentation but saying you used it subliminally is a bit to direct. If you were to place an order using a different email I wouldn't be able to differ who you are since I delete records upon successful completion of the order so I trust you to use the honor system.

Well I replied to your email, I could understand if making lean was some kind of slang for some type of experimentation but saying you used it subliminally is a bit to direct. If you were to place an order using a different email I wouldn't be able to differ who you are since I delete records upon successful completion of the order so I trust you to use the honor system.
I got you brother. Again it's my fault and I apologize; I know to use certain terminology. Thank you for your patience and fast responses.

All order's from yesterday have been dropped and tracking is in your email now.

We've received quite a warm welcome since we joined this forum and have conducted a great deal of business with many of you but one of the most popular questions brought up by new client's is regarding the quality of our product.

What's the consistency? What's the color? Has it been adulterated in any way which might affect my experiment's? Besides the plenty of reviews posted by trustworthy member's of this community shining glowing reviews on not only the quality of our product's but the GradeA level of customer service we provide we offer let these picture's speak for themselves more than just mere word's ever could:

https://privatebin.net/?7e752fa882d5863d#DAtXh1xWRyy1wfKCsZfpTmq5yenQZipMoerGE1Fz6tgo

[Take not these picture's expire within the next 7 days]

None of the products available are to be used for human consumption in any capacity and are strictly meant for research purposes. If accidental ingestion or prolonged exposure occurs please call 911 immediately. By placing an order you agree that you are in fact 21 years of age or older.

Last edited:
We've received quite a warm welcome since we joined this forum and have conducted a great deal of business with many of you but one of the most popular questions brought up by new client's is regarding the quality of our product.

What's the consistency? What's the color? Has it been adulterated in any way which might affect my experiment's? Besides the plenty of reviews posted by trustworthy member's of this community shining glowing reviews on not only the quality of our product's but the GradeA level of customer service we provide we offer let these picture's speak for themselves more than just mere word's ever could:

https://privatebin.net/?7e752fa882d5863d#DAtXh1xWRyy1wfKCsZfpTmq5yenQZipMoerGE1Fz6tgo

[Take not these picture's expire within the next 7 days]

None of the products available are to be used for human consumption in any capacity and are strictly meant for research purposes. If accidental ingestion or prolonged exposure occurs please call 911 immediately. By placing an order you agree that you are in fact 21 years of age or older.

All i can say is from all the vendors i have used over the years, this is top notch quality. I will never be using any other vendor for my research needs anymore.

All i can say is from all the vendors i have used over the years, this is top notch quality. I will never be using any other vendor for my research needs anymore.
Quite the compliment and I must say that really means a lot. GradeA is more than just a name. It's something I and my fellow partner strive towards with every order and every client interaction. Thanks for letting us know we're getting it right!

All of yesterdays order's were dropped directly at the post office about ago. Expect it to get sorted around 5pm and show up on tracking later in the day as always.

I placed an order with this vendor a couple days ago for a sample of their ODSMT. Vendor provided clear instructions on the ordering process and responded promptly to all of my emails. After placing a small order, I had the tracking number already in informed delivery within an hour of placing the order. Vendor also promptly provided the tracking via email.

The order went out the next morning and was received two days later. Shipping was extremely fast and the packaging was very well done for stealth purposes. I won't go into how because OPSEC, but I was very impressed -- even for something that is legal in most states.

I am doing research on the two enantiomers of ODSMT and how to separate them using various chemical processes. I've made some progress but the quality of the chemical appears to be within 99.27% purity which is phenomenal. Only minor trace amounts of reactants remain in the final solution. Part of the extraction process appeared to use dichloromethane which is the standard method used in US Patent US10781163B2. (See: https://patents.google.com/patent/US10781163B2/en)

Safety Profile:

While this substance should never be purposely ingested, analysis of the substance shows no resultant chemicals that would cause immediate harm if accidentally ingested. If this substance were accidentally ingested in a small quantity, typical poison control methods should be followed.

Dangers of accidental ingestion include depressed breathing, confusion, headaches, euphoria, vertigo, tiredness, light-headedness, Itchiness, stomach discomfort, dizziness, etc. Accidental ingestion in amounts below 50mg most likely will not result in a medical emergency, however contacting a poison control center for proper guidance is recommended. The immediate risk of accidental ingestion is due to this substance being a G-Protein Biased µ Opioid Receptor Agonist which can cause breathing issues (both volume and frequency).

If you witness another person accidentally or purposely ingest this substance and they are having breathing problems, Naloxone may be administered to temporarily block the effects of this substance. However, multiple applications of Naloxone may be required while the subject is transported to the hospital as the half-life is vastly shorter for Naloxone compared to ODSMT. Naloxone is safe to administer but may cause the victim to become enraged so prepare for a potential conflict of interest.

Vendor Ratings:

Shipping / Packaging: 10/10
Product Quality: 10/10
Vendor Comms: 10/10
Ease of Ordering: 10/10
Pricing / Value: 10/10

Vendor has shown consistent warnings that this substance should only be used in a proper laboratory setting and that ingestion is strictly prohibited. Vendor has shown extreme vigilance and concern that their clients respect this policy as witnessed by blacklisting anyone who publicly admits to purposely ingesting this substance. This shows the vendor is both very concerned for their clients and is, to the best of their abilities, following all pertinent local and federal restrictions for this substance.

All in all, this vendor is right at the top and I will be doing more business with them in the future.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I placed an order with this vendor a couple days ago for a sample of their ODSMT. Vendor provided clear instructions on the ordering process and responded promptly to all of my emails. After placing a small order, I had the tracking number already in informed delivery within an hour of placing the order. Vendor also promptly provided the tracking via email.

The order went out the next morning and was received two days later. Shipping was extremely fast and the packaging was very well done for stealth purposes. I won't go into how because OPSEC, but I was very impressed -- even for something that is legal in most states.

I am doing research on the two enantiomers of ODSMT and how to separate them using various chemical processes. I've made some progress but the quality of the chemical appears to be within 99.27% purity which is phenomenal. Only minor trace amounts of reactants remain in the final solution. Part of the extraction process appeared to use dichloromethane which is the standard method used in US Patent US10781163B2. (See: https://patents.google.com/patent/US10781163B2/en)

Safety Profile:

While this substance should never be purposely ingested, analysis of the substance shows no resultant chemicals that would cause immediate harm if accidentally ingested. If this substance were accidentally ingested in a small quantity, typical poison control methods should be followed.

Dangers of accidental ingestion include depressed breathing, confusion, headaches, euphoria, vertigo, tiredness, light-headedness, Itchiness, stomach discomfort, dizziness, etc. Accidental ingestion in amounts below 50mg most likely will not result in a medical emergency, however contacting a poison control center for proper guidance is recommended. The immediate risk of accidental ingestion is due to this substance being a G-Protein Biased µ Opioid Receptor Agonist which can cause breathing issues (both volume and frequency).

If you witness another person accidentally or purposely ingest this substance and they are having breathing problems, Naloxone may be administered to temporarily block the effects of this substance. However, multiple applications of Naloxone may be required while the subject is transported to the hospital as the half-life is vastly shorter for Naloxone compared to ODSMT. Naloxone is safe to administer but may cause the victim to become enraged so prepare for a potential conflict of interest.

Vendor Ratings:

Shipping / Packaging: 10/10
Product Quality: 10/10
Vendor Comms: 10/10
Ease of Ordering: 10/10
Pricing / Value: 10/10

Vendor has shown consistent warnings that this substance should only be used in a proper laboratory setting and that ingestion is strictly prohibited. Vendor has shown extreme vigilance and concern that their clients respect this policy as witnessed by blacklisting anyone who publicly admits to purposely ingesting this substance. This shows the vendor is both very concerned for their clients and is, to the best of their abilities, following all pertinent local and federal restrictions for this substance.

All in all, this vendor is right at the top and I will be doing more business with them in the future.

Thank you!
FNTASTIC REVEIW! @stim1994 This is exactly how it should be done, perfect attention to detail you earned your Diamond level sponsorship. A review like this calls for a bit extra, expect 300mg total on your next order just make sure to remind me. I was a great pleasure doing business!

FNTASTIC REVEIW! @stim1994 This is exactly how it should be done, perfect attention to detail you earned your Diamond level sponsorship. A review like this calls for a bit extra, expect 300mg total on your next order just make sure to remind me. I was a great pleasure doing business!

Wow -- thank you very much kind sir! I'll be in touch very soon.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back