Grade A Lab

Man, I wish I could help out with that, but honestly, you shouldn't trust anyone you haven't been through hell with. There are friends who help you move, and friends who help you move bodies... I buy research supplies from you because I don't want to deal with the BS of customs or shipping or the hundred other things you take care of, and you earn every penny. I hope you get a good break and get to recharge some. Thanks again!
And this man and has said no lies. Not even family can be trusted to a certain degree (depending on the type of family and the individuals it's composed of). No BF'S, GF,s, Wife, Hussbands if anything Breaking Bad should seve as a what NOT to do manual for selling anything, I personally don't condone his selling of "the blue", enlisting friend and acquaintances who you don't know like that, hiding hit from his when when her Bro's DEA), and don't get me started. Way to many mistakes, I rewated it recently has no idea how I got into it back then BCS is better in every aspect excepts Jimmy's infatuation with Kim. But The Wire ha them all beat hands how.

I emailed a little bit ago, expecting a reply tomorrow. Feeling spoiled by the quick reply, lol. Appreciate it.

Has anyone ha

you're not alone, i have always love gradea but something does seem off. Never had any negative business/interactions. Sent a email and was just wondering about my order which i never had to do before. I never said anything negative and always make sure to thank and appreciate him and the risks he takes for all of us. i know he's a very busy guy. It honestly did not seem like the same guy that i haven been ordering from the moment he started. It honestly came off like he didn't care at all and pretty rude. I honestly hope nothing but the best for him and he seems like a down to earth guy honestly. I wasn't even going to make a comment, thinking he may take this as an insult and blacklisting me. I spent prob thousands on his great mags and always a great experience.
GradeA never got back to me on my last order or my care emails to see if he was doing alright. NEVER had any issue with him in the past, but my first reaction was also that this is not the same person we were dealing with in the past. Look at the comments and professionalism he was projecting when he first came here compared to his latest comments. He's talking like a gangster, how to cut heroin, etc. -- I was just shaking my head because he was such a great vendor.

I have no idea what's going on but I'm just going to step back for a bit and see how things evolve.

Keep in mind that I spent over an hour reaching out to him to see if he needed someone to talk to because I've seen friends go through rough periods. I honestly thought someone hijacked his account here and in email because I had people asking if something was going on with him that they should know about but I never got any reply from him for my order or from my care emails.

Good luck to all -- I hope whatever caused this drastic change resolves itself into a better situation for all.

And GradeA, if you need someone to talk to, I'll take the time to chat with you day or night. You sound really stressed lately but I just want you to know that a lot of people here do care about you as a person and not just as another vendor.

Last edited:
GradeA never got back to me on my last order or my care emails to see if he was doing alright. NEVER had any issue with him in the past, but my first reaction was also that this is not the same person we were dealing with in the past. Look at the comments and professionalism he was projecting when he first came here compared to his latest comments. He's talking like a gangster, how to cut heroin, etc. -- I was just shaking my head because he was such a great vendor.

I have no idea what's going on but I'm just going to step back for a bit and see how things evolve.

Keep in mind that I spent over an hour reaching out to him to see if he needed someone to talk to because I've seen friends go through rough periods. I honestly thought someone hijacked his account here and in email because I had people asking if something was going on with him that they should know about but I never got any reply from him for my order or from my care emails.

Good luck to all -- I hope whatever caused this drastic change resolves itself into a better situation for all.

And GradeA, if you need someone to talk to, I'll take the time to chat with you day or night. You sound really stressed lately but I just want you to know that a lot of people here do care about you as a person and not just as another vendor.
I'm with you there, at this point I'm hoping my money didn't get burned. i hope he didn't get caught up with the law. He was honestly a great vendor. and a nice guy. To this day id says the pack was never dropped off. I have always loved the guy but the way he emailed me back last night definitely didn't appear to be the same guy. I honestly hope the guys okay. Also stim1914 for you saying all of that it definitely seems like something had to happen.

I'm with you there, at this point I'm hoping my money didn't get burned. i hope he didn't get caught up with the law. He was honestly a great vendor. and a nice guy. To this day id says the pack was never dropped off. I have always loved the guy but the way he emailed me back last night definitely didn't appear to be the same guy. I honestly hope the guys okay. Also stim1914 for you saying all of that it definitely seems like something had to happen.
It was just such a sudden change like a switch was flipped. I wasn't sure what to make of it but something strange happened. People were saying that he was being what I could best describe as "peremptory curtness" and being outright rude to other clients where there was never any pre-existing issue.

I've been in this game long enough to see some crazy shit happen but ODSMT is technically legal to buy and sell in the US so that kind of removes the law enforcement honeypot angle (which I don't think is happening here).

It almost feels like the original GradeA vendor told his brother, "hey I'm going on vacation for two weeks, can you hold the fort down?" .... and then all hell breaks loose. LOL.

It was just such a sudden change like a switch was flipped. I wasn't sure what to make of it but something strange happened. People were saying that he was being what I could best describe as "peremptory curtness" and being outright rude to other clients where there was never any pre-existing issue.

There is another very trustworthy vendor on here that handles ODSMT with simular pricing if anyone needs a recommendation if they were cut off by GradeA. Happy to give recommendations to anyone that feels more comfortable working with a different vendor until things return to an even keel (hopefully).

I've been in this game long enough to see some crazy shit happen but ODSMT is technically legal to buy and sell in the US so that kind of removes the law enforcement honeypot angle (which I don't think is happening here).

It almost feels like the original GradeA vendor told his brother, "hey I'm going on vacation for two weeks, can you hold the fort down?" .... and then all hell breaks loose. LOL.
Nah, it’s definitely still the same guy. I can confirm that. I just placed another order with him and paid, waiting on tracking now. I know we all have our vices and having done my fair share of benzo RCs, I was instantly able to tell what was going on.

I want him to be safe and not get himself into trouble. He knows who I am on here and hopefully I am not putting him on the spot. I’ll delete this post if you want GradeA, but I just want you to be good for months/years to come. I value your services and your product quality and service are incredible.

Interesting.. I mean, it did appear to be the same person since he referenced a conversation we had months prior. I really hope I don’t get burned either. He replied to me yesterday and took payment but nothing since then..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, it’s definitely still the same guy. I can confirm that. I just placed another order with him and paid, waiting on tracking now. I know we all have our vices and having done my fair share of benzo RCs, I was instantly able to tell what was going on.

I want him to be safe and not get himself into trouble. He knows who I am on here and hopefully I am not putting him on the spot. I’ll delete this post if you want GradeA, but I just want you to be good for months/years to come. I value your services and your product quality and service are incredible.
Thank you (benzo RCs) -- I wanted to see if someone else recognized it and you did so I do believe your theory is spot on. The crazy thing about benzos is how normal you might feel while on them but everyone sees you are anything but ... I just chose to stay away from them completely even if I needed one.

I'm In the same boat, bruh. I ordered and paid yesterday also. It seemed like the same person with his responses. Hopefully dude had a few stressful weeks and not what I am reading between the lines. He told me he would email me this morning but nothing yet. I emailed him about 40 minutes ago because he's pretty good at answering from my previous experiences. I hope I get a reply. So @donajcowski he never replied to you at all?

All order's we're dropped at 3pm, I'm with family now but when I'm back at about 6-7 pm everybody that posted for tracking will be responded to.

Talking like a gangster? Are you serious. Saying most vendors cut their products with those such as mannitol isn't "talking gangster" I sold you 20 grams I wasn't aware you had so many issues with the experience. And according to other user's I'm on benzos.

How have I spoken to you that you consider different than the other times we had done business?

Last edited:
Interesting.. I mean, it did appear to be the same person since he referenced a conversation we had months prior. I really hope I don’t get burned either. He replied to me yesterday and took payment but nothing since then..

Also, question for you sitm if you see this post, who is our other reliable ODSMT vendor on DBG?
If you want to see other vendors check out the Suggest A Vendor thread. Your order has been mailed as had everybody else's yet you continue with these accusations. I'm guessing bluejacks? You're the only one who kept talking about nothing yesterday. I guess it was to build gossip for the thread. What's your name so I can be sure to avoid you in the future.

Last edited:
If you want to see other vendors check out the Suggest A Vendor thread. Your order has been mailed as had everybody else's yet you continue with these accusations. I'm guessing bluejacks? You're the only one who kept talking about nothing yesterday. I guess it was to build gossip for the thread. What's your name so I can be sure to avoid you in the future.

Thank you (benzo RCs) -- I wanted to see if someone else recognized it and you did so I do believe your theory is spot on. The crazy thing about benzos is how normal you might feel while on them but everyone sees you are anything but ... I just chose to stay away from them completely even if I needed one.

Exactly sitm, it’s clear as day for those of us who have been around awhile. I mean no disrespect GradeA and I believe I have been one of your biggest supporters since I vouch for your service and product quality in practically every post I make.

If that does change in the future though I will be sure to share my honest opinion with the rest of the site. Also, you are correct GradeA and I don’t know for sure what your situation is. I’m making an educated guess, but truth be told what you’re doing is none of my business. I wish you the best and want to keep doing business with you. That’s all there is to it. If you don’t want to do business with me anymore I respect that too.

Exactly sitm, it’s clear as day for those of us who have been around awhile. I mean no disrespect GradeA and I believe I have been one of your biggest supporters since I vouch for your service and product quality in practically every post I make.

If that does change in the future though I will be sure to share my honest opinion with the rest of the site. Also, you are correct GradeA and I don’t know for sure what your situation is. I’m making an educated guess, but truth be told what you’re doing is none of my business. I wish you the best and want to keep doing business with you. That’s all there is to it. If you don’t want to do business with me anymore I respect that too.
There's plenty of other threads for you to go around polluting. You're here why? I don't want to do business with you. You act very 2-faced, and I like my clients honest. I'm trying to run a business and in this whole forum you find fault in mine? On DBG?

Because I didn't "talk" to you kingly enough or what?

Last edited:
Bro, ygm. I wanted to clarify with you. If you can't fill it I understand and will send you my info.

No I can more than fill it bro wouldn't agree otherwise. Can easily refund it to.
Can you send me a confirmation via email that you are sending it out tomorrow please. And bro I know you are busy and it gets overwhelming. I don't want to cause any more stress on you than there already is. Peace!

Can you send me a confirmation via email that you are sending it out tomorrow please. And bro I know you are busy and it gets overwhelming. I don't want to cause any more stress on you than there already is. Peace!
I just sent you the 3 confirmations you asked, I don't know if you want pics with username attached to weight or what, but no weight here. What do you think causes stress. Give me your BTC address so I can refund you $190 immediately and you can be stress free to,

You just sent your addy. Is that confirmation I can send the 10 grams with an additional (totaling 11) for being overburdened today tomorrow morning before the blue box collects at 9 am?

I just sent you the 3 confirmations you asked, I don't know if you want pics with username attached to weight or what, but no weight here. What do you think causes stress. Give me your BTC address so I can refund you $190 immediately and you can be stress free to,
Sorry brother but I haven't received any confirmations on my email. Idk what's going on but I appreciate doing biz with you. I'm not stressed but you are the only one that
You just sent your addy. Is that confirmation I can send the 10 grams with an additional (totaling 11) for being overburdened today tomorrow morning before the blue box collects at 9 am?
Yes brother, it is. Also, I don't know what's going on with email but I never received those confirmation emails you sent out. I'm glad you got my addy. Hopefully I will receive further communication from you from Proton.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back