Hey Newbs! Don’t waste any more time, DONATE NOW! 😜

Josepagini

I just wanted to reach out to any newbies or guests on the fence about donating...Read or YouTube a bitcoin tutorial and donate NOW!! You’ll be amazed at the wealth of information and knowledge of the community here. I’m so very grateful to have found this plethora of helpful information and such a kind tight nit community of folks trying to help one another. Just remember to read, read, read for a good few days before asking questions because chances are your answer is here in the search bar above. That is all..Blaze On! Peace!🔥✌🏼🌞

I would swear I read somewhere on here that we have to both donate AND post 500 times. But now I can't find it....is that true?  If I need to rack up 500 posts, I might as well wait to donate, because 500 posts is going to take me a while....

You need not make 500 posts to access the sections for sponsors.  Just a small donation will get you there.  There is a VIP section for those with 500 posts but that's separate from becoming a sponsor to see the mexican, email sections, etc.

I would swear I read somewhere on here that we have to both donate AND post 500 times. But now I can't find it....is that true?  If I need to rack up 500 posts, I might as well wait to donate, because 500 posts is going to take me a while....
What @Toboso said is absolutely correct... you only need to donate and have 500 posts for the VIP section. Your donation however will give you access to many other parts of the forum that you still wont be able to gain access to as a normal user.. very useful, helpful, valuable info... I found this place the hard way by making a mistake going to untrusted places and getting scammed..... this place is definitely worth every penny brother.. take the leap 😎 

What @Toboso said is absolutely correct... you only need to donate and have 500 posts for the VIP section. Your donation however will give you access to many other parts of the forum that you still wont be able to gain access to as a normal user.. very useful, helpful, valuable info... I found this place the hard way by making a mistake going to untrusted places and getting scammed..... this place is definitely worth every penny brother.. take the leap 😎 
This. ⬆️ Same exact boat @Incubus Lost lots of $ i dont necessarily have, lol due to soooo many scammers across the entire web, their websites look legit as fuck but don’t expect to ever receive any product. Maaan, so many dollars and hours wasted away until I found this wonderful community. @Toboso is correct and if want real help, believe me you will rack up 500 posts in no time. Compare it to spending countless hours scrolling on mindless Facebook posting and replying to idiotic memes and such. Hang in there @Jesse Help is here! Have a wonderful Sunday good people! ☀️❤️✌🏼 

This. ⬆️ Same exact boat @Incubus Lost lots of $ i dont necessarily have, lol due to soooo many scammers across the entire web, their websites look legit as fuck but don’t expect to ever receive any product. Maaan, so many dollars and hours wasted away until I found this wonderful community. @Toboso is correct and if want real help, believe me you will rack up 500 posts in no time. Compare it to spending countless hours scrolling on mindless Facebook posting and replying to idiotic memes and such. Hang in there @Jesse Help is here! Have a wonderful Sunday good people! ☀️❤️✌🏼 

RIGHT ON BUDDY! @TOASTEDTACO Welcome to this great community! 

Same story here. People use led to be more legit or maybe I was too trustworthy. Either way, super glad I found this place. 

Yep! I’ve spent more time reading this forum than anything else on the net the past month. May as well disable my FB account, LOL!!! 🤣

Dude I can't find the wallet file to donate or a page link please help.man I wanna do my.oart

Dude I can't find the wallet file to donate or a page link please help.man I wanna do my.oart
Go to "How  to donate to forum." Its at the bottom under the bit where it tells you what benefits you get for opel, ruby, sapphire etc. You can't miss it unless you don't know what a wallet address looks like. Its in bold writing i think it's called.

Go to "How  to donate to forum." Its at the bottom under the bit where it tells you what benefits you get for opel, ruby, sapphire etc. You can't miss it unless you don't know what a wallet address looks like. Its in bold writing i think it's called.
For it figured just now who would have thought I could scroll.dlwn to the bottom.Md find it ended membership tiers

Allswmr.glojng they upgrade me soon not sure how they know it's me 

For it figured just now who would have thought I could scroll.dlwn to the bottom.Md find it ended membership tiers

Allswmr.glojng they upgrade me soon not sure how they know it's me 
Think you let admin know you donated in the "contact us." bit at bottom of any page. Not 100 %  on that, but its a contact. 

Im on my phone and hate crypto. I understand why they use it here. But id have donated long ago if there was even a bank transfer option.

I just cant be bothered with the whole crypto thing because ive never used it once.

@Mushy Get a wallet on one of the many sites and then use a bitcoin atm if one is local.  Just remember to add more then you need due to the  fees they charge for any transaction

MedicineMan11 said:
Ok, I found the wallet address for this website and I know how to send money (coins) to it, but how in heck do the admins

figure out who sent it?  It has been suggested that you send a note afterwards, but can someone clarify if that it how it's done?

I'm really surprised that it is so difficult to figure out  how to donate to the site and gain access to the site.

MM
When you contact the admins tell them the exact amount you sent.  Due to market fluctuations and the number of people joining its highly unlikely two people paid the same amount of btc

Im on my phone and hate crypto. I understand why they use it here. But id have donated long ago if there was even a bank transfer option.

I just cant be bothered with the whole crypto thing because ive never used it once.
If you're on your phone you can: Download Cashapp.  In the app, verify your card or bank (pretty instantaneous), then get verified for withdrawing/depositing bitcoin (Click on the profile icon at top left and scroll down to "bitcoin" and then "verify". Requires ID and takes around 24hrs), after getting verified to buy bitcoin then you can buy some bitcoins! Remember to buy more than you need because of fees and fluctuating market prices.  For instance if you want to donate the basic 15 dollars i would buy 20 dollars just to be sure you're covered.  Next: download Blockstream green wallet. Follow the simple instructions to set it up, remembering to write down the string of words (seed) somewhere.  Once your Green Wallet is set up click on the "receive" tab.  It will open to a QR code with a string of numbers/letters beneath it.  Tap on the string of numbers/letters to copy it to your clipboard.  Go into Cashapp and click on the Bitcoin section, then scroll down to "withdraw bitcoin" and click that (will only work if you are verified).  It will ask how much bitcoin and then ask for an address to send it to.  Copy/paste the string of numbers/letters from your Green Wallet.  Click "send" and confirm.  It will take around 15 minutes to confirm, and after that if you go into your Green Wallet app you will see that the funds have been confirmed.  So now you have successfully bought bitcoin and transferred them to your personal wallet.  Now you can go into your Green Wallet and click "send".  It will give you the option of taking a QR code pic or typing in an address.  Copy the address given here for donating and paste it in your Green Wallet app.  It will ask ask you to choose the amount.  Switch it to USD and select 15$. It will also ask you to choose a miners fee. It doesn't matter what a miners fee is, it only matters you have to pay one.  The difference is merely in how long you want to wait for the transaction to be confirmed.  A faster confirmation costs more.  Choose whichever.  Click send.  Make a note of the exact amount you sent and when you contact the admins specify that amount of bitcoin.  

Hope this helps either you or anyone else.  It's really the simplest way to go about it in my opinion.  You may question the various stealth/opsec aspects of this method but theres no denying simplicity!!!  It may seem upsetting because of its newness but if you follow those instructions it will get easier and easier every time......Don't hesitate to ask questions!

@DoomKitty i sent a 51.00 donation Bitcoin from my cxio account instead of storing in my wallet.   I just wanted to know if I could get upgraded?

@DoomKitty i sent a 51.00 donation Bitcoin from my cxio account instead of storing in my wallet.   I just wanted to know if I could get upgraded?
Im not a mod/admin just a helpful member lol.  at the bottom of every page is a "contact us" link.  click on that and you can message an admin the amount of bitcoin you sent and they will upgrade you!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back