Hey Newbs! Don’t waste any more time, DONATE NOW! 😜

Im not a mod/admin just a helpful member lol.  at the bottom of every page is a "contact us" link.  click on that and you can message an admin the amount of bitcoin you sent and they will upgrade you!!
@DoomKitty yes you are very helpful to members that is very much appreciated us mods/admin can't live on the forum as much as we would all like too .Thank so much

Good day all 

So please excuse my ignorance but. I’m confused as what areas of the site that I won’t be able to get into if I don’t have 500 post but have donated.

@D0gma19  Members with posts over 500 have access to the V.I.P section which is just a private chat area.  There are no additional sources there. 

I've been looking for the list of tiers for about an hour. I have clicked on every tab and looked in my profile. I don't see anything.

@Josepagini I can't find a list of tiers anywhere, can't find how to donate anywhere. I clicked on every tab at the top of the page and I have not seen anything about where the list is.

Maybe they don't do it that way any more.

@kevin78708 Admin gave you the link above your post, just click it and all your questions will be answered.  Also read the FAQs as that will answer other questions you may have

Hello all- I finally figured out the whole Bitcoin Wallet and managed to buy BTC!!!  Yay!! one problem- I cannot transfer my BTC until 4/10 :( So I guess on the 10th I will be able to donate and become a full fledged member. It's going to be a long 5 days for me! :( Looking forward to the day. Thanks for all the advice on getting my BTC wallet and purchasing of BTC. Definitely felt like a grade school kid trying to navigate all that. Much appreciated! - Mrsmcd15

Hello all- I finally figured out the whole Bitcoin Wallet and managed to buy BTC!!!  Yay!! one problem- I cannot transfer my BTC until 4/10 :( So I guess on the 10th I will be able to donate and become a full fledged member. It's going to be a long 5 days for me! :( Looking forward to the day. Thanks for all the advice on getting my BTC wallet and purchasing of BTC. Definitely felt like a grade school kid trying to navigate all that. Much appreciated! - Mrsmcd15
I’m in the same boat. Finally figured out creating my own wallet but it won’t let me transfer my bitcoin for a while now. I used to be able to just “add money” to someone Else’s bitcoin Address not needing my own... but no longer letting me do so. 

@Mrsmcd15 you probably already know that, but it is such a common problem that I can't post enough reminders!

@Jessie and others fyi there are no secret vendors or anything up in VIP. Just old friends and some new ones now. Nothing mysterious unless you go back a bunch of pages and read the guys sex stories. Its just a place to talk no hidden vendors up there but love the gossip. JK its been slow lately. You are not missing anything! Hev

I've been buying bitcoins through Coinbase for 2 years now. Super simple, if you use your debit card, then funds are available immediately to transfer, then I transfer the funds to another wallet

I have a question about donation I’m not familiar with bitcoin just to be honest with you but I know that’s the only way you take your donation they do have a a coin machine down at the supermarket and it does say you could get Bitcoin through the machine but I’ve never done anything and have no idea how to use it or to even buy it I just wanna donate so I’ll be able to see some vendors if a couple donations so if somebody could please help me out I would appreciate it I just don’t know what to do and how much bitcoin to buy just say I wanna donate $50 I’m sure I would just punch in $50 in bitcoin I just don’t know how it works I’ve never used it never even seen it before but if somebody could help me I would greatly appreciate it thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
So only way to donate is bitcoin ? PayPal is not letting me donate. I have never used bitcoin before.

So only way to donate is bitcoin ? PayPal is not letting me donate. I have never used bitcoin before.
@Bula650 there's a section here that tells you how to donate with btc from many tech savy people that I definatly was not but they helped so much. Good luck and nice to meet you. 

I am trying to donate and I have been scammed soooo bad I need help!! Bitcoin is difficult for me I keep making mistake, like buying PayPal Crypto and you can't use it to purchase only buy/sell option I have a wallet and it is empty. I am so tired of being scammed!!.

@Layna In the Bitcoin section theres heaps of wonderful info about how to buy Bitcoin.  I suggest doing a bunch of reading there.  For ease, i also suggest looking at Cashapp.  As long as you get fully verified in the app then you can both buy/sell bitcoin and spend/transfer the bitcoin as you wish.  Take care and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back