Hey you bro

We all need it with the miasma of bullshit scammer funk we have to trudge through to find good, honorable vendors. I've been in the RC scene for a decade, and mourn the loss of the age when almost EVERY hit on a google search was a legitimate source.

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 can't agree more being an old OG here.What's up with this thread? Hey you Bro? And @anizert88771has one post and@Whoopiegoldburgg222responded. Do you know each other off the forum as well? Strange it seemed to be an introduction to only one member. I have never heard you say Top of the Day except my wonderful friends across the pond.. Things that make you go hmmm!

Good eye. You really make a point to look for fine details even in seemingly innocuous things like this just to store in the mental rolodex for future reference in case there is some potential fuckery afoot, huh? I respect that astutely observant nature. It will take you far in life to help avoid snakes in the grass. I try to maintain the same vigilance. However, while as a very good rule of thumb that greeting may be primarily used by British peeps, I'll have you know I have a VERY verbose vernacular and a love of linguistics, and as such, I use non-American, old, and even obscure words and phrases just because I like to refrain from lapsing into boredom with my verbiage, so I try to keep it fresh by being as colorful as I can in speech, whether verbal or written! I even call people jive turkeys!

Also, I may be newer here, but I've been in the RC scene for a decade, and even was one of the handful of original main importers of psychedelic phenylethylamines in the USA, helping that boom make trends. Shame all the misinformation in the propaganda that was spread about NBOMes. They really are far less dangerous than the media and parroting laymen claim.

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 duly noted. I am very protective of the forum. The members here are more family to me. I did say I am friends with @Whoopiegoldburgg222 and did not mean to call anyone out especially him. He is a friend of mine. 

But even older members here always learn new things. I will keep that helpful information and use it and learn from it. I just thought it was strange that introductions are meant for all members to get to know new members like you! So glad we met and hope to get to know you better. And thank you for your advice. Much appreciated. I had no intentions of ever hurting anyone just an observation. But will keep open mind thanks to you. @Whoopiegoldburgg222 glad to be back and look forward to talking to you. Love ya Hev

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this supposed to be an introduction thread? I'm sure this new member has run for the hills.

I apologized I don't know what else I can say or do.That post was 4 weeks ago. Really?

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 When I give talks, I will sometimes apologize up-front for my imperfect command of English idioms.  Then people think that I'm a superb speaker of English as a second language, rather than the very mediocre native speaker of English that I truly am ;-)

On the rare occasions that someone asks in response what my native language is, I always earn some good laughs when I confess that it's English.

In other words, as a fellow amateur (?) linguist, I tip my figurative hat to you :-) 

@vs322Can I please drop this. I apologized I speak to my English friends all the time in English phrases. I lived abroad after graduating and vacation in Europe. Its like my brain is relearning again since I have been living on no oxygen almost for a year. I am not on any meds except vals and various drugs I have to take because of my autoimmune problems. Please bear with me. I am going to physical and mental therapy to retrain my brain. I have been living in a state of brain fog for over a year and did not know it. I am trying my hardest. It sucks being slammed with 2 diseases that are trying to kill me everyday. It is getting old that the person I was before has totally changed who I am. They ravage my body.  Looks come and go I am alive so I am grateful. Please deal with me while I recover. I am trying so hard. Please and thank you. Hev

Last edited by a moderator:
@vs322you did nothing wrong I just want to please drop the conversation. I apologized. I just am safe on this forum. I just wrote that I thought intros were for everyone. I just thought it was weird he said hey bro when there are a bunch of women here as well. Can we all meet you is all I meant. This is blown up and needs to stop. I apologize to you. Thank you for your well wishes. I am like a new member here again. I will hopefully get better but one bad thing happens after another.  Rehab Rehab Rehab! 

You should be aware that "bro" is used, along with terms like "man" and "dude" in very androgynous manners, being used for both men and women, these days. I'm not trying to perpetuate discussion of anything related to your questions about why it seemed odd how the post and first comment made you raise a figurative eyebrow. Just teaching you how slang can be handled by individuals at times. :) Thanks for tips and for the warmth of your interaction with me here. I genuinely appreciate it!

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 When I give talks, I will sometimes apologize up-front for my imperfect command of English idioms.  Then people think that I'm a superb speaker of English as a second language, rather than the very mediocre native speaker of English that I truly am ;-)

On the rare occasions that someone asks in response what my native language is, I always earn some good laughs when I confess that it's English.

In other words, as a fellow amateur (?) linguist, I tip my figurative hat to you :-) 
Why, thank you! I just have a romance with language, and it drives me to learn more and more about it as well as to use colorful vernacular in my disposal of discussions!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back