Hey you bro

@LysergamideLandscapes1938I tried to write you and explain my situation with btc. My protonmail was hacked and I had a friend donate for me. I am glad to have you here but still can't write you. It takes a few hours sometimes for donations to go through but thank you @vs322  that was so kind of you. Welcome glad to have you here.

Well, now that @vs322 offered such benevolent help, we can DM too, It was indeed very kind of them, and fortuitous considering how things just went when I'd asked you for help with that same thing and had the other member (not going to name drop because I respect that they were trying to do what they felt was right in their opinion and I don't want to continue a negative interaction borne of that) get on my ass about it. What synchronicity! Isn't Justified the TV show with Timothy Oliphant in it as a sheriff?

I donated $25 on your behalf :-)  I think that'll make you a "sapphire"...

And in like a month, I'm either going to be basically broke or sitting on millions, so either way I should spend like there's no tomorrow :-)
So did you include my username when donating? What do I need to do to make sure it is applied to me?

no disrespect at all but i wouldnt loan cash, tbh to someone over the internet. not insinuating that youre not genuine, dont take it that way. 

been screwed over too much in this life. hope all the best for you and a better situation for you future though

blessings to your soul!

I'm out of reactions but @vs322 recommended Justified we have fun threads as well. Its awesome! Cant wait to DM you.

no disrespect at all but i wouldnt loan cash, tbh to someone over the internet. not insinuating that youre not genuine, dont take it that way. 

been screwed over too much in this life. hope all the best for you and a better situation for you future though

blessings to your soul!
They didn't loan me anything and I never requested money be sent to me. In fact, @vs322 wasn't asked to donate on my behalf whatsoever. They offered on their own, and I accepted the offer. They donated directly to the site, never sending me a dime. I don't blame you at all for your stance. With very few exceptions I have held the same standards. Only after getting to know someone online and under certain circumstances would I ever and have I ever helped with funds for their use. But that is generally very stringent in my approval of me helping others due to being used by people in the past. So I feel.

They didn't loan me anything and I never requested money be sent to me. In fact, @vs322 wasn't asked to donate on my behalf whatsoever. They offered on their own, and I accepted the offer. They donated directly to the site, never sending me a dime. 
so was that before or after you asked heaven for a loan?

just wondering because things just dont make sense, logically speaking. especially now that i've sat down and read everything. 

Last edited by a moderator:

just wondering because things just dont make sense, logically speaking. especially now that i've sat down and read everything.
It was after, but if you'd simply ask @vs322, you'd know I didn't ask for anything. They told me I should donate so they can DM me and shoot the shit about linguistics, and I told them that I'd happened to just ask, and that I'd been attacked by other members for having done so. @vs322 then said they'd donate for me without me having asked, and I told them I greatly appreciate it. Go over either of our post histories and you'll see where it started, which was right here on this thread I believe. What doesn't make sense? I don't see what is so confusing. My entire history is here for anyone to look up. So are theirs. I couldn't DM until now, so nothing is hidden. Just look over it all and you'd see it is pretty straightforward.

what's up man?
Hello, my friend, I am a legitimate supplier certified by DBG Forum, now we have a new substitute for eu, it is DU, the effect is more powerful than eu, if you are interested, remember to contact me, thank you ,my info is 

Email:rcstrongercom@gmail.com

Wickr:rcstrongercom@gmail.com

Hello, my friend, I am a legitimate supplier certified by DBG Forum, now we have a new substitute for eu, it is DU, the effect is more powerful than eu, if you are interested, remember to contact me, thank you ,my info is 

No worries! Thanks for even caring enough to try and help! We can DM when my sponsor status is applied, however! Stoked and can't wait!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back