Hi Everyone! Excited To Meet You And Be Here

rainey27

Just a quick note to intro myself...I've been a good girl and have read the rules and a lot of threads already, so hopefully I'll catch on and not post anything inappropriate. Feel free to intro yourself to me, I'd love to meet u all. I moved across the u.s. a few months ago and I don't know many people in my new state, so I'm kinda lonely and missing my friends...I'd love to talk and get to know some interesting people! Have a great day everyone:)

Just a quick note to intro myself...I've been a good girl and have read the rules and a lot of threads already, so hopefully I'll catch on and not post anything inappropriate. Feel free to intro yourself to me, I'd love to meet u all. I moved across the u.s. a few months ago and I don't know many people in my new state, so I'm kinda lonely and missing my friends...I'd love to talk and get to know some interesting people! Have a great day everyone:)
Well hello...welcome to the play ground! It sucks starting over...but one thing I would suggest in order to "brighten up" a rainey(27) day is to record a good fart noise on your phone...then find a elevator and ride it while waiting for 1 person to get on. Once they are aboard and you are on the move play the fart noise and then quickly say "I'm fine! How are you?" Makes me feel better every time I do it.

end transmission.

Well hello...welcome to the play ground! It sucks starting over...but one thing I would suggest in order to "brighten up" a rainey(27) day is to record a good fart noise on your phone...then find a elevator and ride it while waiting for 1 person to get on. Once they are aboard and you are on the move play the fart noise and then quickly say "I'm fine! How are you?" Makes me feel better every time I do it.

end transmission.
Welcome Rainey...this place is amazing and I have met people that I would have never been lucky enough to meet elsewhere. They surprise and enlighten me constantly, and give support freely and without expectation to any respectful and kind member.

It's perfect that you get to meet 99 right off the bat. He is one of the members who will not only provide you with sound, "adult" advice and support, but as you can tell, is a clever and downright hilarious gentleman!

If you stick around, you'll be so happy that you did.

Welcome welcome welcome and happy holidays!

Peace,

Beranda

P.S., and by no means an afterthought; our moderators are some of the most caring, thoughtful and intelligent humans that we could ever be lucky enough to receive protection and advice from.

Take Care

Welcome Rainey...this place is amazing and I have met people that I would have never been lucky enough to meet elsewhere. They surprise and enlighten me constantly, and give support freely and without expectation to any respectful and kind member.

It's perfect that you get to meet 99 right off the bat. He is one of the members who will not only provide you with sound, "adult" advice and support, but as you can tell, is a clever and downright hilarious gentleman!

If you stick around, you'll be so happy that you did.

Welcome welcome welcome and happy holidays!

Peace,

Beranda

P.S., and by no means an afterthought; our moderators are some of the most caring, thoughtful and intelligent humans that we could ever be lucky enough to receive protection and advice from.

Take Care
Beranda...did I leave my retainer at your house last nite? /default_smile.png

I posted a pick of you!

'&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Thanks for the warm welcome to u both...I've been reading quite a bit today and i can see why u have such high regard for the mods, as well as the insightful members. 99-thanks for the advice lol...I'll let u know if I get the nerve to try and pull it off. Too funny

Welcome Rainey! I know another rainey on a different forum, that you?

Oh and nice lips. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
99-thanks for the advice lol...I'll let u know if I get the nerve to try and pull it off. Too funny
Might I recommend that when the endeavor is attempted you allow myself and the ever handsome Heisenberg work the lighting (so important while nude in the out of doors) and camera? I assure you we will behave in the utmost professional manner. I am confident that my ever present "Mature" posts will give you the confidence needed to embrace your fears of the art of nude brake dancing...and in conclusion I'll leave you with one final thought..."Billy Jean, well she's not my lover..."

Last edited:
   Ive got a stash Rainey  do you like it
Hey I was e-stalking her 1st bro! ppfftt! If you wanna fist fight on Skype...just name the time bro! I must warn you! I am by far the most fit bare knuckle boxer in all of the Queens Army! Be gone before I remove my thong and beat you about the head!

all joking aside welcome also Mr 5...or should I say "Number 5 alive!"

Last edited:
relax everyone, it's just zonked with lipstick. Subject 5 is also zonked
I dunno, I'm doubtful about both. And I'm usually quick to figure out and jump on a zonked alias.

Let's let this drop for now, because if she or he or both is in fact the ever persistent Z, we will know for a fact in short order. Believe me.

Bro's before ho's mate,  no offense Rainey  Im not implying that you are a ho. its merely an American expression that the Brits may not get.

Bro's before ho's mate, no offense Rainey Im not implying that you are a ho. its merely an American expression that the Brits may not get.
Even with the no-offense apology, this was a bit much for this ol' gal.

Rainey could get a kick out of however, so I won't stand in the way of that.

Hope your bros appreciate the shout out...

Whoa, what a degraded thread? Let's start a new subject??

Anybody like blueberry pie?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back