Hi Everyone! Excited To Meet You And Be Here

Wow u guys really went crazy with all this lol! Let me address:

I am not this zonk person (whoever that is)

Those are my lips, and yes they're real

I had to decide if i wanted to use just my eyes or my lips from my pic and i thought lips were more anonymous

Finally-ur jokes are funny, and i am not easily offended...I've bartended.

Keep it coming, i love reading it all

the whiteness showed thru the spidey suit. I know I was/am a dick to you but its for your own good, see all the shit I figured out just reading your posts? Imagine if I knew how to trace an IP or some shit /default_blink.png
Or if you were a 7' 3" fictitious Star Wars character with a bad temper and a propensity to rip people's arms off, as opposed to a smiley, earless bald guy in a festive green turtleneck. Just sayin!

Wow u guys really went crazy with all this lol! Let me address:

I am not this zonk person (whoever that is)

Those are my lips, and yes they're real

I had to decide if i wanted to use just my eyes or my lips from my pic and i thought lips were more anonymous

Finally-ur jokes are funny, and i am not easily offended...I've bartended.

Keep it coming, i love reading it all
Well Rainey, the Wookie offers you his warmest welcome, has no doubt that you are NOT dear Zonk, and if I may say so, your lips are lovely. An excellent choice of avatars indeed! Welcome to the community. /default_biggrin.png

I think you're gonna catch hell for this post. These guys are pretty protective of us females around here. As they should be, because we rock.

Thank you for defending my honor! We def do rock :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the Wookie welcome and the compliments...what girl doesn't like a lil flattery!

Thank you for the Wookie welcome and the compliments...what girl doesn't like a lil flattery!
The Wookie is always good for a little pick me up flattery, should you ever require any. You can thank my Irish immigrant grandmother for that, having chased me around with an iron skillet yelling "You WILL be a gentleman young man!!" Still gives me the cold chills just thinking about all 4' 11" of her and that 10 pound hunk of metal, LOL.

the whiteness showed thru the spidey suit. I know I was/am a dick to you but its for your own good, see all the shit I figured out just reading your posts? Imagine if I knew how to trace an IP or some shit /default_blink.png
FYI, it wasn't a suit. I just had a red shirt on and put on a spidey mask at target. But you're right, I'm like Jewy-- 100% Irish Catholic. Oops, I just revealed more about myself! lol

And it's ok, I've been accused of being an asshole more times than I can count. If you wanna be a dick, that's your prerogative-- but if you've taken as much notice of late as you did at first, I've gotten a lot more selective in what I say here.

Welcome to the site Rainey.

Yea, I vote we make Medicated Mike the official "Welcome" guy for new members, haha.

FYI, it wasn't a suit. I just had a red shirt on and put on a spidey mask at target. But you're right, I'm like Jewy-- 100% Irish Catholic. Oops, I just revealed more about myself! lol

And it's ok, I've been accused of being an asshole more times than I can count. If you wanna be a dick, that's your prerogative-- but if you've taken as much notice of late as you did at first, I've gotten a lot more selective in what I say here.

Giving you a proverbial pat on the back, while making proverbial jerk off motion out of your view for everyone else's amusement /default_smile.png

MM don't be scared. When I say I'm not easily offended I mean it. Do what u feel!

Rainey its been a trip today I can see you had your hands full too.  I think I made "Member" today

I need a drink
I reckon...that was no smooth welcome, I'll take some responsibly for that.

Soo, welcome 5.

I usually am not the type to say anything except for "welcome glad you're here", perhaps I'm just not my normal subdued self this Christmas

Peace,

Beranda

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back