Hi Everyone! Excited To Meet You And Be Here

Thanks DGSB I really appreciate it. And I'm still doing research, I'm not in a big rush to find anything other than good info and good people to talk to for now. Nice to meet u
New stuff every day so keep reading.  If you have put in the work, there are plenty of us here who will do our best to help you if you end up getting stuck on something.

Just one thing I would like to say since in reading your welcome thread it seemed it was going to take a bad turn... you don't have to take SH** that makes you uncomfortable from anyone here.  You can PM either / both of our most excellent moderators or use the report button on the post you find offensive (not playful joking, slightly off color as there is levity here and we are adults... well for the most part).  Report button goes I believe to admin who will place post in moderator's queue and they will respond.  Of course the OP that is offensive will likely get jumped on by MM and a few others (including our mods who seem to be psychic on that area).... I never get involved in that kind of stuff like calling the aholes, well aholes.... /default_happy.png S- 

Ok, i was gonna use the multi-quote thing, but my phone is acting stupid so I gave up. I wanted to address several posts:

Jewy-thank u once again. U are awesome in my book. And ty for being intuitive enough to know I'm a real person and not up to no good.

S-thank u for the advice, if anyone gets that out of line I won't take it lying down.

Hooter-thank u for the words of wisdom, great advice, and suggestions, I appreciate it!

Overall just wanted to say despite what the thread might have looked like I think it turned around nicely due to some pretty cool people and mods here. So yeah, I'm happy to be here and look forward to meeting more of u soon.

Rainey

well no matter what you managed to get your post count over 20 pretty quickly without speed posting so there's always that

This is true Mike, and good thing too cuz I'm not sure what speed posting is (although I can kinda guess) and from what I've read I should be allowed to pm now. I'm still learning. I also have no problem reading/researching the forums since I'm a knowledge junkie, so hopefully I won't have to ask any silly questions.

hooter1 said:
Lol no no no.

First you were zonked, now you're a fed.  In the spirit of a maybesomeday "musical reply",  (breathe - prodigy)
Lol ikr! I couldn't catch a brk there for a min. It's all good tho, at least I know the members here will scare off any shady characters that come around. I'm just glad I'm legit or I know it woulda scared me away!

The mostress of doble sentido.   Underestimate the power?  Not me!  Standing, kneeling, lying down...too funny.

Think I'll take a walk in the cool air before work.

WTF Happened in this thread...? I was a busy getting H and I a job filming Mrs Rainey27's 1st music video and then BAM things went sideways!

And I think it was mentioned the men around her are protective of the females...this is very, very true. We joke a lot around here but we rarely cross the line. Ok...that's not true...I cross the line often but its kinda like a 5yr old that grabs boobs...it crosses the line but since he (99) is 5yrs old (mentally) most people laugh at the absurdity of it all.

And Subject5,

Come-At-me-Bro.jpg

Last edited:
99-Ur right, the nude video plans u were coming up with were absurd enough to make me laugh, no offense taken.

WTF Happened in this thread...? I was a busy getting H and I a job filming Mrs Rainey27's 1st music video and then BAM things went sideways!

And I think it was mentioned the men around her are protective of the females...this is very, very true. We joke a lot around here but we rarely cross the line. Ok...that's not true...I cross the line often but its kinda like a 5yr old that grabs boobs...it crosses the line but since he (99) is 5yrs old (mentally) most people laugh at the absurdity of it all.

And Subject5,

Come-At-me-Bro.jpg
And plus you look like Ryan Gossling - how could we be mad at you?

That reminds me of a Tupac song...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99-Ur right, the nude video plans u were coming up with were absurd enough to make me laugh, no offense taken.
Awesome! I thought you took it in the spirit it was meant.../default_smile.png

But in all seriousness you should check out "DBG's Nude Member's Section"...while it's not professional grade per se...you will find a few of the videos to be educational...for example "Jewy's Wood Working Shop" and  Heisenberg's "Fast and The Furious #184" both instant classics.

Queue the suspense music... I sense a domestic shootout in the offing over lil C'  /default_cool.png

Queue the suspense music... I sense a domestic shootout in the offing over lil C' /default_cool.png
I'm making a run for the border with the petit bebe. /default_wink.png

Hey, we have to entertain ourselves around here somehow, don't we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back