Hi Everyone! Excited To Meet You And Be Here

I reckon...that was no smooth welcome, I'll take some responsibly for that.

Soo, welcome 5.

I usually am not the type to say anything except for "welcome glad you're here", perhaps I'm just not my normal subdued self this Christmas

Peace,

Beranda
Maybe, but I'm rather fond of the more "extroverted" Beranda! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro's before ho's mate,  no offense Rainey  Im not implying that you are a ho. its merely an American expression that the Brits may not get.
Not nessary sir......I beg to differ IMO /default_wink.png Please do not get to high on that high horse it might be a long fall someday /default_tongue.png

the saying isn't "bros before hos'" its "chicks before dicks"....as in baby chickens and persons named Richard

Not a fed...but very charming. Thanks for the vote of confidence hooter! Damn, I'm gonna end up having to Skype someone here to prove myself

Hell youre getting too much attention for me.  we started at almost the same time yesterday and you have 4 Reputation points already. 

Sorry Mr. 5, I like to think I'm just that cool, chill, and smart...but idk it might have been my decision to show my actual lips lol...I'm wondering what would happen if I showed the whole pic!

I liked the stash! I'm a girl, I'm not supposed to have one. It's ok 5, never underestimate the power of a woman and her lips lol

Rainey I was thinking if you just added your nose you could easily get a dozen Points

that deserves a point.  Growing a mustache in under a minute heck that deserves 2 points heh

Reactions: _X_
Rainey I think you may be getting too much attention for some people. JHMO
Mr. 5, I hope nobody actually gets pissed abt someone new getting some attention...I'm not trying to monopolize anyone or ruffle any feathers here. I just wanted to get to know some cool

people. I have no ulterior motives and only the best intentions. Thank u to everyone that made me feel welcome so far.

Mr. 5, that's much better! And thanks for pointing out those rep points, I'm still learning how this works so I didn't even know yet!

Hi Rainey.  Welcome.  I hope you find what you are looking for especially since you state you have done your research.

Sub5.... jury's out dude.  We'll see soon enough. 

S-

Hi Rainey.  Welcome.  I hope you find what you are looking for especially since you state you have done your research.

Sub5.... jury's out dude.  We'll see soon enough. 

S-
Thanks DGSB I really appreciate it. And I'm still doing research, I'm not in a big rush to find anything other than good info and good people to talk to for now. Nice to meet u

Mr. 5, I hope nobody actually gets pissed abt someone new getting some attention...I'm not trying to monopolize anyone or ruffle any feathers here. I just wanted to get to know some cool

people. I have no ulterior motives and only the best intentions. Thank u to everyone that made me feel welcome so far.
I can assure everyone that no one ever gets pissed due to a new member receiving attention. In fact, it's great to see new members fit right into the family. It's forced, negative attention that unnerves folks around here. Put simply, there's no secret to success here that you didn't learn in kindergarten. Treat people as you'd like to be treated, be courteous and respectful of community standards, and make positive contributions wherever and whenever you can. Pretty simple stuff really. Just be yourself.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back