Hi Everyone! Excited To Meet You And Be Here

I do apologize for any misdemeanor I may have perpetrated.  I did not mean to offend. 

Bro's before ho's mate, no offense Rainey Im not implying that you are a ho. its merely an American expression that the Brits may not get.
I think you're gonna catch hell for this post. These guys are pretty protective of us females around here. As they should be, because we rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was merely trying to calm 99 down as he was ready to beat me up for moving in on his gal. that's all.  Read the thread.. I should have pointed the statement at 99luftbaloons

So far Ive been here 1 day,  Ive already been accused of being someone Im not,  accused of thread degradation. and posting a comment that is a bit much. oh and not to mention MedMike  following me around calling me out on  my minor mistakes.  Sheesh yall know how to make a person feel welcome.   you guys play rough.

So far Ive been here 1 day, Ive already been accused of being someone Im not, accused of thread degradation. and posting a comment that is a bit much. oh and not to mention MedMike following me around calling me out on my minor mistakes. Sheesh yall know how to make a person feel welcome. you guys play rough.
Natural selection.

MM is our "welcome wagon" /default_smile.png

So far Ive been here 1 day,  Ive already been accused of being someone Im not,  accused of thread degradation. and posting a comment that is a bit much. oh and not to mention MedMike  following me around calling me out on  my minor mistakes.  Sheesh yall know how to make a person feel welcome.   you guys play rough.
Oh you don't even know.

Medicated Mike harassing someone about their posts? No. I won't believe it. I refuse.

Play rough?  Um I don't think so.  Just keep it real.  I was ghetto born and raised.  We play rough there.  I knows about hos, too.  This is not the street or a bar.  Be yourself.  I'm more impressed by sincerity than I am any form of posturing or unnecessary defensiveness.  Don't rush it lil brudder.  You're probably a fine guy, just new.  Read some more.  I will.

People are cautious here.  Our lives depend on it.  The correct response is:

Thank you, sir.

Medicated Mike harassing someone about their posts? No. I won't believe it. I refuse.

well at least he didn't give up all kind of sensitive info Ill give em that, Mr.33 Y/O from ATL caucasion who sends LARGE & FREQUENT payments to ________________xico /default_wink.png

Play rough?  Um I don't think so.  Just keep it real.  I was ghetto born and raised.  We play rough there.  I knows about hos, too.  This is not the street or a bar.  Be yourself.  I'm more impressed by sincerity than I am any form of posturing or unnecessary defensiveness.  Don't rush it lil brudder.  You're probably a fine guy, just new.  Read some more.  I will.

Thank you, sir.
Very well put bluesman.

OMG Rainey I apologize.  Yes that's a gorgeous face. Welcome.  Pleasure.  loneliness sucks.

LOL, this cracks me up. "Playing Rough"? No, we played rough in the NHL, and trust me, nothing anyone can say here on DBG even remotely approaches having your ass handed to you by a 6' 4" 280 lb. Russian and having to take your meals from a straw for 2 weeks. That, good sir, is "playing rough".

Thank you, sir.
Well said indeed. Like 12 bars from the Delta, music to my ears. Nicely done.....

See what I mean subject5? MedicatedMike logged my early,

ill-advised divulgences in his bedside journal for later trash talk. I think he likes me the most!

well at least he didn't give up all kind of sensitive info Ill give em that, Mr.33 Y/O from ATL caucasion who sends LARGE & FREQUENT payments to ________________xico /default_wink.png
Mike,

how did you know I was Caucasian? I know I said a lotta shit, but I know I never mentioned race

Mike,

how did you know I was Caucasian? I know I said a lotta shit, but I know I never mentioned race

the whiteness showed thru the spidey suit. I know I was/am a dick to you but its for your own good, see all the shit I figured out just reading your posts? Imagine if I knew how to trace an IP or some shit /default_blink.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back