Hi Everyone Not New But Very New

Bet he'll try to come back as a Hispanic person next.
You could very well be right. However, might I offer the following suggestion?

1ya8lv.jpg

If TimmyTheTurd were to join DBG, agreed to only post "good morning" messages like the one in the photo, and also agreed to wear a cool sailor's hat in the video chat area, I might even let it "slide". Pun intended of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

1ya8lv.jpg

If TimmyTheTurd were to join DBG, agreed to only post "good morning" messages like the one in the photo, and also agreed to wear a cool sailor's hat in the video chat area, I might even let it "slide". Pun intended of course.
Don't you dare wish that on us!

You were being generous, I'm giving him until midnight /default_wink.png

Don't you dare wish that on us!

You were being generous, I'm giving him until midnight /default_wink.png
Come on now, you have to admit, you'd laugh every time you saw a "Good Morning DBG" post from TimmyTheTurd!

For that matter, we could nominate him to Admin as the Ploop thread moderator. See, NOW we're making some progress! /default_laugh.png

1ya8lv.jpg

U r not right...Haha

Yeah, that's exactly what my ex-wife said! Just trying to laugh a little today, as opposed to the alternative.
Understood,  Hopefully i got at least a little chuckle from my furry 7'3 friend........

Because I'm feeling nostalgic, here's my very first (and last!) PM from Zonked 1.0  I only read it for those times I want to feel my brain melt but I'm out of airplane glue. I'm also dedicating this to H. because I know how much he enjoys only the finest illiteracy, and this is indeed some of the finest:

Hey im Zonkedup .Freesmokes boy we do are thing together do u no ne real email vendors I can contact or recommend ne body for fast shipping BZ. So hard who 2 trust n not so looking for recommendations or who I can contact on here that knows the best...Not Scammers....hmb plz ....

Because I'm feeling nostalgic, here's my very first (and last!) PM from Zonked 1.0 I only read it for those times I want to feel my brain melt but I'm out of airplane glue. I'm also dedicating this to H. because I know how much he enjoys only the finest illiteracy, and this is indeed some of the finest:

Hey im Zonkedup .Freesmokes boy we do are thing together do u no ne real email vendors I can contact or recommend ne body for fast shipping BZ. So hard who 2 trust n not so looking for recommendations or who I can contact on here that knows the best...Not Scammers....hmb plz ....
Hey, I got that exact PM, LOL! I presume that such a masterful literary work couldn't possibly be replicated, so it became a cut and paste template.
"Only the finest illiteracy". That's fabulous! Oh, and by the way, I was never made privy to what "are thing" was. One of life's great mysteries I suppose.

Hey, I got that exact PM, LOL! I presume that such a masterful literary work couldn't possibly be replicated, so it became a cut and paste template.

"Only the finest illiteracy". That's fabulous! Oh, and by the way, I was never made privy to what "are thing" was. One of life's great mysteries I suppose.
I am heartbroken. I thought he crafted that jewel specifically for me. *sobbing*!  Yeah hopefully he and Freesmokes will eventually take some of those "it gets better" videos to heart, stop feeling guilty for their furtive hand holding and skip through a meadow of benzos together borting their little hearts out. 

I am heartbroken. I thought he crafted that jewel specifically for me. *sobbing*!  Yeah hopefully he and Freesmokes will eventually take some of those "it gets better" videos to heart, stop feeling guilty for their furtive hand holding and skip through a meadow of benzos together borting their little hearts out. 
LMAO.........You poor thing .Sorry you is heart broken.....

Last edited:
You just never know he might just try to come back again as a female /default_rolleyes.gif..  He needs to start using spell check.......

Because I'm feeling nostalgic, here's my very first (and last!) PM from Zonked 1.0  I only read it for those times I want to feel my brain melt but I'm out of airplane glue. I'm also dedicating this to H. because I know how much he enjoys only the finest illiteracy, and this is indeed some of the finest:

Ironically, despite "doing are thing" together, our exiled friend Zonk never seemed to be aware that "his boy's" DBG name is actually Freesmok, not "FreeSmokes". A sad case of benzo induced brain damage, or a Freudian style, bad prison movie slip, bringing to light his repressed desire to be traded by his cellie to some guy nicknamed "Tripod" for a carton of cigarettes? You make the call..... /default_ohmy.png

LMAO.........You poor thing .Sorry you are heart broken.....
Thank you. I mean, I want him (them) to be happy, but I thought I was special, you know? And, well, it just hurts. I'm going off to caress a football and try to make the pain go away. I think Zonked would want that for me.

Thank you. I mean, I want him (them) to be happy, but I thought I was special, you know? And, well, it just hurts. I'm going off to caress a football and try to make the pain go away. I think Zonked would want that for me.
ROTFL...U are to much......Enjoy

Yea, yur dood Zonked wood deafnitly wunt dat fur u dvz. Ub dat I'ze shure.....

- UrFriend Jewbachenstein

Yea, yur dood Zonked wood deafnitly wunt dat fur u dvz. Ub dat I'ze shure.....

- UrFriend Jewbachenstein
THIS IS TOTALLY THE WRONG THREAD TO HAVE RUN OUT OF GREENS! Greens all around to everyone!

This has made a rather depressing night a lot of fun. The boyfriend (not Zonked, I had to move on) is giving me the side-eye something fierce wondering what the hell I'm doing and why I'm laughing (it's a rare occurrence in our lives.)

THIS IS TOTALLY THE WRONG THREAD TO HAVE RUN OUT OF GREENS! Greens all around to everyone!

This has made a rather depressing night a lot of fun. The boyfriend (not Zonked, I had to move on) is giving me the side-eye something fierce wondering what the hell I'm doing and why I'm laughing (it's a rare occurrence in our lives.)
Just tell him you're kibbitzing  with a Wookie who lives on MILF Island, and that you're the baleboste around there, so dispense with the side-eye already, LOL!

Sorry everyone, just a little Yiddish humor! /default_biggrin.png

Reactions: dvz
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back