How is TRRC A-PHP

Hey i have a g on the way i have limited experience with this chemical and would like to know if TRRC a php is good quality? Also his 3mmc 

current batch is light brown sandy powder with few clumps, on par with CC

Good afternoon, the A-php of these guys is "acceptable" but can not be compared with that of CC ... Saying that they are similar is crazy ... The A-php of CC gives you those paranoid attacks, you It will make you feel the real fear of the ancient pyros.

Good afternoon, the A-php of these guys is "acceptable" but can not be compared with that of CC ... Saying that they are similar is crazy ... The A-php of CC gives you those paranoid attacks, you It will make you feel the real fear of the ancient pyros.
Diego I think you mean a-pyp 

TTRC told Me only Tests "batches that are not from Trusted Sources" so the Quality can be anything from good to literally inactive sometimes. I would bet that CC will have better stuff no doubt about it because of that simple Fact right there.

I've had cc a-php and it is alway good except the white batch is much weaker imo...almost taste like nep.  I have my first order from trrc coming threw spain soon (thanks to a helpful members invite code!) Which includes a-php and 3f-a-PVP. Can anyone tell me if the 3f is any good from them?

Diego I think you mean a-pyp 
I was referring to the A-php of Trrc, it is acceptable, but the A-php of CC is the paranoyas in person, if you want to return to feel that panic of the pyros of the last A-php test of CC.

I've had cc a-php and it is alway good except the white batch is much weaker imo...almost taste like nep.  I have my first order from trrc coming threw spain soon (thanks to a helpful members invite code!) Which includes a-php and 3f-a-PVP. Can anyone tell me if the 3f is any good from them?
 The A-pcyp of TRRC is good, very powerful the only thing is that it cannot be compared with A-php since it is different, in potency it is the same or maybe a little stronger than the A-php of CC ... The 3f  -a-pvp of TRRC is not 3f, very little active.

The A-pcyp of TRRC is good, very powerful the only thing is that it cannot be compared with A-php since it is different, in potency it is the same or maybe a little stronger than the A-php of CC ... The 3f  -a-pvp of TRRC is not 3f, very little active.
Diego have you found this substance to be water soluble? I recently got some from B@C and i am having a lot of trouble getting it to dissolve in water as i prefer the most effective ROA if you know what i mean. This is a big draw back and while it seems to be active and better then most of the currently avaible pryos (minus A-PHP, and A-PHiP)  But i am wondering if this is a batch issue or a property of the substance itself

3-f-pvp from TRRC is garbage recently..completely unvapable. Apparently their A-pihp batch is bad too but they are supposed to be getting a new oen

coolchems now has a new product listed MPHP. Any knowledge? I thought i heard MPHP is toxic which doesn't seem like them. However for search terms on the bottom MDPHP comes up..although the molecular structure pictured is MPHP not MDPHP

Diego have you found this substance to be water soluble? I recently got some from B@C and i am having a lot of trouble getting it to dissolve in water as i prefer the most effective ROA if you know what i mean. This is a big draw back and while it seems to be active and better then most of the currently avaible pryos (minus A-PHP, and A-PHiP)  But i am wondering if this is a batch issue or a property of the substance itself
Hi bro, this case is similar to the ban on mdpv and a-pvp ... The new pyros, A-php, md-php, A-phip, etc. etc. etc. came out, for some reason there are 2 types of pyros hehehe toasted brown or crystals ... There are also white pyros that are garbage ... Returning to brown pyros and crystals, the brown ones as you know are very easily soluble in water, but the crystals make it difficult for you lol I don't know if we talk about the same ROA, for me it is the vaped, if it is yours we also keep talking, I have some tricks necessary to be able to enjoy those pyros and yes, A-pcyp is not very soluble in water compared to other old pyros ... I I would not say that it is inferior to A-php or A-phip, it is different ... When you tried A-phip, did you not feel it was crap? Where are the side effects? It seems that we are so accustomed to them that if they do not have them we think they are shit, but no ... Something similar happens to A-pcyp, you think not until the paranoia hits you like a freight train hahahaha

When it comes to TRRC you basically got to ask around about how the current batches of whatever your buying is good or not. I would personally confirm with the V3nd0r by Contacting  them through Email asking if they "3rd Party Tested" this current batch or has anyone reported it being good or bad to see whether they give you an honest reply or ignore your Email entirely.

When you get from CC you don't got to worry about all that but TRRC has such a huge selection for certain items that I can't find anywhere else literally. One example being N0rflur@z3p@m.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRRC has a second new a-php product listed. "a-php large crystals"...anyone try yet?

TRRC has a second new a-php product listed. "a-php large crystals"...anyone try yet?
I am asking myself the same question ... I would like to know how about that lot of A-php, has anyone tried it?

I've had the white and off-white CC batches as well as the tan sandy TRRC batch recently.  While TRRC's is good I found CC's to be noticeably better.  Which one of CC's is better is a toss up for me, but if I had to pick I would go with the off-white.  Ymmv.

I inquired about TRCC's new "large crystal" batch and was informed it was >98% pure.  I've ordered some and will hopefully get to try it soon.

Note: I thought the 3-mmc was good and I don't think I'll be ordering A-pcyp again.  I found the NEP to be good too.

@Awoodman22  I like the apihp believe it or not.  i see the big rocks are here and new and looks good. looks like they are trying to get all of their chems from new forms and lizard labs noted next to each chem. Have you tried the brorphine by any chance by them? i just ordered some and now they are getting rid of it soon because i think it is to strong and people do not know how to dose stuff like that... The same thing with the etonatazine which was also super strong and they got rid of it within a couple months because i assume people overdid it and or did not know how to handle it. It also gave you crazy opiate tolerance

@Awoodman22  I like the apihp believe it or not.  i see the big rocks are here and new and looks good. looks like they are trying to get all of their chems from new forms and lizard labs noted next to each chem. Have you tried the brorphine by any chance by them? i just ordered some and now they are getting rid of it soon because i think it is to strong and people do not know how to dose stuff like that... The same thing with the etonatazine which was also super strong and they got rid of it within a couple months because i assume people overdid it and or did not know how to handle it. It also gave you crazy opiate tolerance
I just ordered yesterday 1g brorphine cause i read good things and 10 g of powder a-php cause i really liked the 1 g i ordered two weeks ago( imo its close to cc tan batch) and also ordered 1g of big crystal a-php just so i can feel the difference.never tried apihp but sounds interesting! Didn't like the mdphp though i felt high like weed off it. Tasted like shit and vaped poorly.just ordered yocan evolve plus vaporizer cause i here it works great with a-php and i have 3g coming from cc in a few days so we'll see!

@Tylenol If you have not tried the Nm2ai it is actually pretty good also if you like stims.. It will not be around for long as it says last batch... I also go back and forth from a-php to apihp from trrc.Also the new big rocks look very interesting as well.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back