How to Make Kratom Tea

Shattered

So here's my first post on the new forum

The old T&W has it's benefits in that you can pretty much get every single beneficial alkaloid of the plant into your system by using that method.  One of the huge drawbacks is that when you are using this method, you are ingesting 100% insoluble fiber.  This can lead to some quite unpleasant gastrointestinal disturbances.  If you have a little bit of time on your hands, it is quite possible to make a tea from this wonderful plant.  While it could take a while to develop a taste for it, it is the only way that I burn Kratom.  The aroma comes on faster, and you have a lot more control over just how far you would like to tickle your olfactory lobes.  Here's how we start:

2qxqnwp.jpg
What we have here is:

- six grams of White Borneo (which is very stimulating and enjoyable)

- some lemon juice (You only need a little but I prefer a lot) this helps to extract more alkaloids and is a great fat burner

- some circular shaped, stainless steel concave thing in the middle

- a high tech alien probe that I brought back with me from the Nexus

- you're gonna need some water and a stove, hot plate, campfire, or a really strong lighter with a lot of butane

So we're going to combine all of the ingredients and the resulting mess should look like this:

2qxuibd.jpg

Take the probe to it or a fork, or whatever you want to use to get the mixture consistent until it looks like this:

2woj1x5.jpg

Throw it on to something hot and bring it to a boil.  Don't worry, boiling Kratom will not denature any of the alkaloids.  I like to add a little more water as I go along because I don't like cleaning burnt Kratom from the sides of my cookware.  It's also better to start low as Kratom has a nasty tendency to boil over.  You can control the boil overs by having a bit of cold water handy and add a drop whenever you see the bubbles come to the surface.

2rzpfeq.jpg

After boiling for 45 minutes, you should have all of the goodness out of the Kratom and into the water.  Simply allow the mixture to sit for ten minutes in order to let the contents settle to the bottom, and pour into your favorite drinking vessel.  I prefer coffee mugs, but this cup makes things look just a little bit prettier:

vqksvm.jpg
Each strain tastes a bit different, and some people like to add honey, but I just sit back and down the cup once it cools.  Now you are enjoy Kratom with style, elegance, and grace!

I Sveikata!

Thank you!  I can't wait to try this.   I've been using the t & w method until having a few scary moments getting it down.  Haven't used it since.

Approximately how much lemon juice do you use?

So do you just drink the liquid or also the contents that settled to the bottom? Thanks for this, I think I'll try this in the morning!

Thank you!  I can't wait to try this.   I've been using the t & w method until having a few scary moments getting it down.  Haven't used it since.

Approximately how much lemon juice do you use?
​You're welcome, Happypup!  I really enjoyed making this tutorial!

I usually throw in about 100ml of lemon juice but some people call this overkill.  I think the amount of juice you can get from squeezing half a lemon would be enough.  I just like to use a good amount of lemon juice so that I can make the water really acidic, it makes the tea taste a lot better, and the fact that lemon juice is one of those fat burning secrets.  So if you're burning 3 times a day like I am, not only are you getting the benefits of Kratom, but also the benefits of lemon juice.  I started out using distilled vinegar in order to acidify the solution but it tasted and smelled terrible.  Making Kratom tea this way was actually the first time that I experienced my first really hard and intense burn.  It is definitely a must try!

So do you just drink the liquid or also the contents that settled to the bottom? Thanks for this, I think I'll try this in the morning!
​The contents at the bottom should be pretty much spent and worthless, I would just throw them out.  There may be a few floaters on the top after boiling, I'm trying to figure out why this is with some strains.  But the reason for drinking tea is so that you don't have to put all of those tree leaves into your digestive system /default_biggrin.png

Please let me know how it all works out.

Okay so I gave this a go this morning. I'm the most impatient person ever so toss and wash was the logical choice for me, But I haven't gotten a good burn in months. I used about 5 heaping teaspoons of Red Borneo, squeezed a shit ton of lemon in there and about four cups of water. I let it boil for about 45 minutes even though it was torture. I let it sit for about 10 mins but when I poured the liquid into cups, there was no residual at the bottom of the pan. Maybe I didn't wait long enough? Anyway, I got about two and a half cups of liquid. I added a bit of honey and then drank one of the cups. And sure enough, about 15 mins later, I started feeling it. Wow, first good burn in ages! So thank you so much Shattered! Even though it takes longer than I'd like, its well worth it!

True love where are you?  You need to see this!  

I cant wait to try this!  Ugh, i have been so STUPID busy, I dd not even see this until now.  Yay!   Truuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeee

God i hope it works for her.  I am so lad it did for you tealie!  Xoxoxoxoxo.....thanks Shattered!

Okay, i have the same mixture on the stove now as you had Teal....only i added lemon and lime juice.  

Just went and bought lemons.  Will be trying this later!

Good idea Cat using limes as well!  /default_smile.png

Okay so I gave this a go this morning. I'm the most impatient person ever so toss and wash was the logical choice for me, But I haven't gotten a good burn in months. I used about 5 heaping teaspoons of Red Borneo, squeezed a shit ton of lemon in there and about four cups of water. I let it boil for about 45 minutes even though it was torture. I let it sit for about 10 mins but when I poured the liquid into cups, there was no residual at the bottom of the pan. Maybe I didn't wait long enough? Anyway, I got about two and a half cups of liquid. I added a bit of honey and then drank one of the cups. And sure enough, about 15 mins later, I started feeling it. Wow, first good burn in ages! So thank you so much Shattered! Even though it takes longer than I'd like, its well worth it!
​I'm very happy to hear that you got a good burn from it.  Yes, the waiting process is long, slow, and sometimes painful.  Sometimes when I know I'm going to be needing a quick burn when I wake up in the morning I brew some tea at night, throw it in the fridge, then just chug it in the morning.  The good thing about tea is that you don't have to wait for anything to digest, it just hits your system all at once like a full blown assault.

For any extract users just toss the extract in and let it dissolve into the boiling water at the very end, I've gotten some very good results using that method.

Looking to read some feedback from some other members on how it turned out for them!

After boiling for 45 minutes, you should have all of the goodness out of the Kratom and into the water.  Simply allow the mixture to sit for ten minutes in order to let the contents settle to the bottom, and pour into your favorite drinking vessel.  I prefer coffee mugs, but this cup makes things look just a little bit prettier:

vqksvm.jpg
Each strain tastes a bit different, and some people like to add honey, but I just sit back and down the cup once it cools.  Now you are enjoy Kratom with style, elegance, and grace!

I Sveikata!
   The Brits applaud you.

oh no, i did this twice but only for a few minutes, no wonder why it didnt really work /default_sad.png  will be retrying later or tomorrow, will update how it worked out.

UPDATE:, it didnt boil for 40 but i did it for a solid 13 minutes and put lemon in it, i have to say, i am feeling alot more relief then any other time or way then any other time, KUDDOS FOR the info..

Now finally i have another real option for my pain....I kept wondering what everyone was talkingabout because it really do much of anything before i tried this /default_smile.png

xx to everyone :).

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back