How to Make Kratom Tea

Ok, after years of just T&W or just taking capsules, ima try this method.  Sounds great in theory, will report back results in a couple hours. Thanks for the recipe!

This worked great for my first time, thanks! Simmered for 45 minutes with a lime and a half, then strained through a metal strainer. It was pretty gross, but could get it down easy enough.

6 gms is twice my normal maintenance dose so after following the recipe I drank half and a bit later when back to put a little more water in to make up for evaperation, and promptly forgot I had it cooking. When I finally got back to it there was zero water, just cooked kratom fried into the bottom of the pan. Man, what a pain that stuff is to get out of the cookware when it's burnt on. 

I just ordered more K tho, some caps, some lose so I'll try again. I just Ef'd it up this time.

Oh no!  That must have been a bitch to get off!  I only had a little stuck to the sidez when i tried it, and THAT was a bitch.  

Haha, not too mad, just amazed how that stuff welded to the pan. Today I got some stainless steal pot scrubbers that should do the trick.

haha, i almost did that to my pot when i did it..., cat is right even alittle stuck anyplace on the pan is a btch to get out..

how it turn out way2old?  Where you every able to make your tea?

Yeah, I made it ok. I will try it again ( just got new loose Kratom) and use a little more water to account for evaporation. 

I want to stay in my maintenance dosage so I want to split the 6gm into 2 cups. Shouldn't be to hard with some experimentation.

I head read a very informative article on here about making Kratom Tea.  This particular one calls for a 45 minute cook time.  I have seen others that call for 15 minutes.  What's your thoughts?

I think 15 minutes would work ok if you don't have the time, heck I use to make it with a Mr. Coffee years ago, but even then, I'd let it soak in the basket for 20-30 minutes to try to extract as much of the alkaloids as I could. My non-scientific findings are that the longer it steeps, the more alkaloids extracted, resulting in a more potent tea. 

I was lucky enough to have lemon trees in my backyard so I had an almost endless supply and except for winter didn't have to remember to have lemon juice on hand.

Good luck finding the recipe that works for you.

I head read a very informative article on here about making Kratom Tea.  This particular one calls for a 45 minute cook time.  I have seen others that call for 15 minutes.  What's your thoughts?
I beli I told you mine but everyone has different opinions

Hey y'all.  Good evening.  I was playing around and found a very delightful mixture of Kratom Tea so I thought I would share for your enjoyment.

Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.

Remove from burner.

Set timer at 20 minutes.

Add Tazo tea and let steep for the first five minutes.

After 5 minutes remove Tazo tea bags.

Add 6 grams Kratom, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and let steep for the remaining 15 minutes.

Pour in your favorite coffee mug and enjoy.

This wound up tasting so good and made the entire process enjoyable to the last drop.

Hope someone else can find some use for this!

Can this be done without the Lemon or Lime juice as currently I do not have any.

Either way im going to give it a try with some Chai tea.

Thank you dearly to the OP especially and also the contributors.

Hi cat <3

I know many enjoy it but personally I find tea to be a huge waste of kratom and utterly disappointing and short lived. JMHO. Wash and toss all the way

I know many enjoy it but personally I find tea to be a huge waste of kratom and utterly disappointing and short lived. JMHO. Wash and toss all the way
Agree there. Started with T since I read it was best/strongest. Have Settled on TnW with added turmeric and enzymes to get the most out of it and prevent stomach upset.

Agree there. Started with T since I read it was best/strongest. Have Settled on TnW with added turmeric and enzymes to get the most out of it and prevent stomach upset.
What sort of enzymes and how much turmeric?

What sort of enzymes and how much turmeric?
Anything with carb/fiber digesting enzymes like amylase and cellulase. I'm using Life Extension Super Digestive Enzymes now, but found a better one I plan to switch to when these are gone called Best Digestive Enzymes by Doctor's Best. Much more bang for the buck and more enzymes in one capsule vs. two of the former. The enzymes may not make such a dramatic difference with someone who doesn't already have an impaired ability to digest foods, especially raw vegetables and the like.

Turmeric I've been having a half teaspoon each time, though I've read of people taking one teaspoon, that seems like a lot to me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back