How to Make Kratom Tea

I need to try the enzymes,  that seems lie a wise idea.  I've tried using tea,  capping,  and a sort of toss n wash but mixing the k with lemon juice first. The latter definitely works best for me,  as long as I make it thin enough that I'm not trying to choke down a thick goo. I mix 3 or 4 g with about 20 ml lemon juice,  then add a bit of orange juice to help get it down. Just a tip for anyone struggling with the strong taste: hot foods and beverages always taste stronger than cold ones. Sticking your cup of icky but helpful stuff in the freezer for a few minutes might make it easier to get it down. 
Good tips. That's definitely true of the temperature thing. From experience, I find that the true tnw method is the easiest and has the least taste. If you pre-mix a drink it is definitely stronger tasting as the flavor has a chance to infuse into the liquid. Making tea gets every last bit of flavor into the water.

What I do is measure the amount of K into a shotglass, take a swig of chosen liquid (not swallowing of course), throw the K in there, swish only a couple times quickly before swallowing. Then another swig or two of the liquid to make sure everything is washed down and swishing if needed. I usually use grapefruit juice for the possible potentiation plus it's acidic like lemon and covers the taste quite well.

I use the lemon juice and find a 15 minute boil sufficient.

and I just deal with the taste!

Im about to try this,sounds good. I been doing the t&w,looking for a change

Has anyone tried taking a teabag and remove the tea and fill the teabag up with kratom restaple shut .boil water then add your Kbag to favorite large coffee cup add boiling water to cup let sit 15 minutes ,then enjoy .or add to microwave 4more mins then enjoy. Sorry if this has already been said.was something i may try

I use a coffee filter filled with 2-4 tablespoons Kratom, fastened with a twist tie. Simmer in almost boiling water for 45-60 minutes. Add lemon juice to water to potentiate

Kratom can be used in many different ways, and one of the most common ways to taking this powerful herb is through Kratom tea. Taking it as a tea offers a variety of benefits and downside in comparison to other methods. This traditional tea is prepared with use of Mitragyna Speciosa leaves, which contains alkaloids known to have sedative and stimulating effects on the mind and body.

tea is probably the easiest way to burn your k. My process is a "double boil" process. I'll bring about 2 cups of water to a boil and add k, bring down to a simmer(watch out for boil overs) and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain..then do the whole process over again. Gotta get all those alkaloids and the longer the better. 40-50 minutes is probably your best bet. lemon helps with extraction and honey also helps with the taste.

Tea is my go to because I hated choking down 20 damn capsules multiple times a day.  Hope everyone learns something and can use this tutorial.

I am going to give this a go.... We actually have a CBD Kratom store where I live in and also several states! I am trying it with Red Horned Maeng Da. and I have plenty of lemons!  Thank you so much for this! ❤️

This sounds a lot better than warming the water and drinking what amounts to dirt and crushed leaves like I've been doing.  I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread.   Thanks

What does this preparation method end up making it taste like? Not a fan of it in goopy leaf water format.

I just add 1 teaspoon of kratom to a mug, add hot water, drop in a black mint tea bag with a stevia packet and honestly it takes alot of the bitterness away. It tastes way better than just adding to juice or water. Sipping some right now and it's so soothing! During the day I mix it in a reusable bottle with some green juice powder with water, some juice with a splash of lemon. Not the greatest taste, but healthy and looks like I'm drinking a green smoothie.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back