http://norxnecessary.com/

bigs210

Ok ladies and gents I think I found a new vendor very friendly and great product at great prices and he has tons of helpful info. I have sampled his product and have talked to him for the last 3 weeks his name is Dan Will his website is www.NoRxNecessary.com his email is norxnecessary@gmail.com send him a message or look at his site tell him bigs sent you is is running some good deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bigs210! His Bali looks very yellow, but I like what he says about the Java. Which have you tried?

Im currently a Bali guy. In fact some of whatever the heck it was I got from sacred plant sent me into withdrawals so I'm extra careful about strains these days. I threw away a whole pound of that crap they sent me and they had good reviews here for a little while.

Thanks Bigs210! His Bali looks very yellow, but I like what he says about the Java. Which have you tried?

Im currently a Bali guy. In fact some of whatever the heck it was I got from sacred plant sent me into withdrawals so I'm extra careful about strains these days. I threw away a whole pound of that crap they sent me and they had good reviews here for a little while.
He let me try everything he had and he is always getting new stuff the java was great his product was fresh and he always responded great never cut me short did me right if you use him let him know I sent you and I'm sure you will be taken care of. @Way2old4this

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a good one he might have a few things others don't lol mail him when your ready

Just sent me a Tn said he is sending me some more New strains he has got in. Very excited to test these out his last ones were amazing.

He has some other items as well email him and let him know where you are from dbg.

Not yet, but only because I'm all stocked up for a while. Gonna try them in a couple weeks tho!

Admin recieved an email from Dan that is unbelievable.  He tells his WHOLE story of addiction and subsequent kratom use and advocacy.  Sounds like a great guy. I am going to try to copy and paste it here.  It is truly inspiring.

Admin recieved an email from Dan that is unbelievable.  He tells his WHOLE story of addiction and subsequent kratom use and advocacy.  Sounds like a great guy. I am going to try to copy and paste it here.  It is truly inspiring.
Yeah @CatintheHat it all started with a sample and we got to talking no we txt all the time he is 100% great guy he cares about his product and more important the customer I wish him all the luck and he has me as a customer and a friend.

OK NOW THAT I HAVE THE CORRECT VENDOR THREAD.......

i rcd samples from this vendor.......i believe samples of everything he carries!  Including 70 percent kavalactone kava kava.  I cant wait to try that!   This vendor wins the prize for the mother of all kratom samples! Lol!   Tried the "true red indo" this morning......very nice and mellow. I am full of anxiety today so mellow is good!

this vendor is very interesting and has a great story.  He actually gives his personal phone no out for customers/friends.  

I will report back when I try other strains.

I got his samples as well and wow many interesting things that were not on his site he had a white label I tried talk about a pick me up and the aroma was very pleasant and it tasted  very good also. I have a lot more to try yet lol

I tried the white horned kratom yesterday.  This is the first time I have tried a white or green without mixing it with my fav red borneo.  I am somewhat afraid of so called "energizing" strains because of my extreme anxiety.

i REALLY liked it.  It sure did not cause me anxiety.......the pain relief was really notable!  the energy was nice.........not overwhelming at all.  

Many of you are aware that I broke my back last October.  Since it healed right away i havent really felt a lot of pain since it healed.  However, i am now back to doing many physical things (working at the food pantry, lifting boxes of food, and also some lifting And such at school when I am at the animal hospital interning.....my back has been giving me trouble.  The horned white took the pain AWAY which was teally nice.

The white is my go to love it cause of the energy level. I had a white label that Dan sent me and wow probably the best white I have had to this date think that one is gonna be hard to beat.

I am sure there is some white label in the giant pile of samples he sent...lol!  Maybe I will try that today!  I have to be careful of energizers. 

When I tried modalert, i took one SIXTH of a pill.....hehehe

Ok, I Promise I will try him next time. They slipped my mind and I ordered some from Mmm Spec....however you spell it.

I'll remember next time, fo sho.

W2o4t

Ok, I Promise I will try him next time. They slipped my mind and I ordered some from Mmm Spec....however you spell it.

I'll remember next time, fo sho.

W2o4t
use whoever fits you but trust me you need to try some of his stuff.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back