http://norxnecessary.com/

I emailed him a day or two ago but so far, no response. I'm not on any panic, so no big deal. Guess he'll get to me when he does. Probably doesn't work weekends. I wouldn't either, everybody needs personal time.

I emailed him a day or two ago but so far, no response. I'm not on any panic, so no big deal. Guess he'll get to me when he does. Probably doesn't work weekends. I wouldn't either, everybody needs personal time.
Same here Way2Old. I've emailed him several times, and Nothing Natta! I'm starting to think he doesn't want my business. I'm not looking for hand outs, but he's the one that offers the free samples. If he would get back to me and send me my samples so I could at least try them out, I would NO DOUBT buy LOTS MORE. But, no response what so ever! Call me weird, everyone else does, but I'm just not a phone person, never have been. Just recently was forced into having a damn cell phone (Girlfriend), and I hate the thing. I feel at times like tossing it out the car window as I'm going down the road. I'm so behind the times when it comes to a phone I have one of the dreaded old flip-phones. And to think, people want me to text them on that damn dilapidated thing. That's when the thought of tossing it out the car window comes to mind. Have you ever tried to text on a damn flip phone OMFG!!!! /default_blink.png

Please at least contact me back norxnecessary so I can try your samples, as to figure out which one's I want to order!!

Ok, I Promise I will try him next time. They slipped my mind and I ordered some from Mmm Spec....however you spell it.

I'll remember next time, fo sho.

W2o4t
use whoever fits you but trust me you need to try some of his stuff.
Can you contact your buddy, Mr. Bigs and tell him to at least contact me (mhzjunke) and Way2old? This is starting to get old and fast!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I Promise I will try him next time. They slipped my mind and I ordered some from Mmm Spec....however you spell it.

I'll remember next time, fo sho.

W2o4t
use whoever fits you but trust me you need to try some of his stuff.
Can you contact your buddy, Mr. Bigs and tell him to at least contact me (mhzjunke) and Way2old? This is starting to get old and fast!
yes I sure will I know he has been in the process of moving but I sure will.

Sorry it took so long I myself have been in er twice just got out again and I have been in bad pain for almost a week and a half with the worse abscess tooth ever looks like I have a baseball in my mouth. He did msg me back and said he would call me later tonight sorry I have not been on here much but I feel like I'm dying and I'm not myself the doctor only gave me tr@ms and they are not working at all I am so ill right now I can stand myself

I'm in no panic, take care of yourself and get back to me when you're better. I hate abscesses - had one many years ago but I know how you feel. Now I feel bad for bothering you. Sorry.

Sorry it took so long I myself have been in er twice just got out again and I have been in bad pain for almost a week and a half with the worse abscess tooth ever looks like I have a baseball in my mouth. He did msg me back and said he would call me later tonight sorry I have not been on here much but I feel like I'm dying and I'm not myself the doctor only gave me tr@ms and they are not working at all I am so ill right now I can stand myself
If we were neighbors, I'd come over and visit you Mr.Bigs. My pain doc takes good care of me every month /default_wink.png 

Well I said "Good Care", he takes about as good a care of me as the big boys or higher up's will allow if you know what I mean. He gives me 90 10/325 per month. /default_smile.png  We'd have a party on the patio as they say, Mr.Bigs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys......

i just want to be sure that you know that eventho bigs inteoduced this vendor for us....he is in no way a customer service rep for this vendor. He is a great vendor but we need tokeep this thread free fromany"shilling".

nooffense bigs, you knowiloveyou,but we talkedabout this before...just wanted everyonetokow.  We dont want any "shilling" typebehavior.  Iknow you just want tohelp....

there are good reasons for this,riend......

Hey guys......

i just want to be sure that you know that eventho bigs inteoduced this vendor for us....he is in no way a customer service rep for this vendor. He is a great vendor but we need tokeep this thread free fromany"shilling".

nooffense bigs, you knowiloveyou,but we talkedabout this before...just wanted everyonetokow.  We dont want any "shilling" typebehavior.  Iknow you just want tohelp....

there are good reasons for this,riend......
yeyes cat thank you for clearing that up. I do not have no association with this vendor we have became friends ffrom meeting on his site. Sorry if I was out of line but I always try to help someone if I can. Thank you cat.

Hello everybody!

My name is Dan Will and I run Norxnecessary.com. I was very fortunate to have run across bigs in my travels. His subsequent word of mouth got me a sponsorship here which I could not be more thankful for. He is a stand up guy. Thanks again biggs!

I just wanted to pop my head in here and make a few announcements. First I'd like to apologize for my lack of communication this past week. I've had some personal issues along with a move that have kept me away from the phone and the computer.  I am usually very prompt. I take kratom very seriously. It saved my life. I was a hopeless H and OC addict. I was sticking needles in my arm waking up in the hospital  quote often. I've carried the dead weight of close friends to their final resting place more times than I care to remember. For some reason I was spared. I was also introduced to kratom and it's impact has been profoundly positive. More of my story is on my site. Through twists and turns of fate I wound up here, at DB, the very same place that I used to fuel unhealthier endeavors in my past. I consider this the front line and there is no place I'd rather be.

I understand that many people who come here suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, depression and addiction. I'd just like to to say by no means do I think I found a cure for all of this. I'm not condemning pills or drugs . Some people need them . I'm simply offering an alternative in Kratom. One I believe in so strongly I give it away just so people can see for themselves.

Due to recent events and overwhelming initial response I've sold out of or given away almost all of my stock. I am awaiting a new shipment to replenish my supplies. During this time I've had to play catchup. By no means do I want to go down as a guy someone reached out to but got no response. My sincerest apologizes to those of you who tried to contact me to no avail. I am back now, and answering emails/ shipping samples and fulfilling orders (once inventory is restocked).

Please let this past weeks silence be no indication of my future interactions. I have a true passion for Kratom and for helping people get off the junk that is killing them and showing them an alternative. The first time I helped a person go from OCs to Kratom and watched as their life turned for the better was the best high I've ever had. She is still doing great, 2 months later with no cravings. She regained her job, her family and her self respect. I couldn't imagine doing more important work. I truly believe in this plant, amongst other ethnobotanicals, as a better way of life for those of us addicted to pills or street drugs.

I simply ask dbg forums to have a bit of patience with me during these trying times. The emails I have to answer are easily in the triple digits but rest assured I will answer each one personally. I will never turn my back on someone that might benefit from Kratom and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Be safe DBG!

Warmest regards,

Dan

Hello everybody!

My name is Dan Will and I run Norxnecessary.com. I was very fortunate to have run across bigs in my travels. His subsequent word of mouth got me a sponsorship here which I could not be more thankful for. He is a stand up guy. Thanks again biggs!

I just wanted to pop my head in here and make a few announcements. First I'd like to apologize for my lack of communication this past week. I've had some personal issues along with a move that have kept me away from the phone and the computer.  I am usually very prompt. I take kratom very seriously. It saved my life. I was a hopeless H and OC addict. I was sticking needles in my arm waking up in the hospital  quote often. I've carried the dead weight of close friends to their final resting place more times than I care to remember. For some reason I was spared. I was also introduced to kratom and it's impact has been profoundly positive. More of my story is on my site. Through twists and turns of fate I wound up here, at DB, the very same place that I used to fuel unhealthier endeavors in my past. I consider this the front line and there is no place I'd rather be.

I understand that many people who come here suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, depression and addiction. I'd just like to to say by no means do I think I found a cure for all of this. I'm not condemning pills or drugs . Some people need them . I'm simply offering an alternative in Kratom. One I believe in so strongly I give it away just so people can see for themselves.

Due to recent events and overwhelming initial response I've sold out of or given away almost all of my stock. I am awaiting a new shipment to replenish my supplies. During this time I've had to play catchup. By no means do I want to go down as a guy someone reached out to but got no response. My sincerest apologizes to those of you who tried to contact me to no avail. I am back now, and answering emails/ shipping samples and fulfilling orders (once inventory is restocked).

Please let this past weeks silence be no indication of my future interactions. I have a true passion for Kratom and for helping people get off the junk that is killing them and showing them an alternative. The first time I helped a person go from OCs to Kratom and watched as their life turned for the better was the best high I've ever had. She is still doing great, 2 months later with no cravings. She regained her job, her family and her self respect. I couldn't imagine doing more important work. I truly believe in this plant, amongst other ethnobotanicals, as a better way of life for those of us addicted to pills or street drugs.

I simply ask dbg forums to have a bit of patience with me during these trying times. The emails I have to answer are easily in the triple digits but rest assured I will answer each one personally. I will never turn my back on someone that might benefit from Kratom and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Be safe DBG!

Warmest regards,

Dan
good to see you back in action Dan, now do what you do best bro.

I can't wait to get in touch with this guy. Hoping for some samples. Would everybody agree this product is stronger than the lucky brand

Thanks so much for the kind words people. I am truly so sorry for being "slow out of the gate" lol. DGB sponsorship, while whole hardheartedly welcome as a blessing, came at a time when I was absolutely swamped with other work (believe it or not this is more a hobby and may way of giving back, I don't make much but that is not what is important to me. Reaching out to show the helpless hope is my goal). Anyway, during that time I relocated and while I was staying in a hotel the bastards run off with about 8 kilos of my Kratom and my scales. I think maybe they thought it was something illegal and valuable. I still have some tops shelf K left and am awaiting reshipments this week. but I until then I am diligently going through all emails and texts (there are TONS) but I will not leave one person behind. I promise. I am the Marine Recon of Kratom dealers lol.

I appreciate your continued patience with me DBG and I think you will find now that I have a laptop on internet connection (who knew, vital for an online business ;)) responses and questions shall be answered promptly. No question is stupid and no feedback or comments will fall on deaf ears.

So thanks again ladies and gentlemen and sooner rather than later I will have full inventory of the finest Kratom in the world and I'll be happy to prove it with free samples. I'll take that pepsi challenge with other vendors any day. Some incidentals like my label files and laserjet where lost in the move so some initial samples might not reflect the professionalism I strive for (coming in in a ziplock with a sharpie until I get all my supplies back). Rest assured the Kratom in those bags with be top notch and to me that is much more important than flashy packaging. It helps keep my costs low.

Be safe out there guys and email or PM me with any questions or concerns.

Warmest Regards
Dan

NoRxNecessary.com

Regardless of the Ziploc bags with sharpie writing this stuff is great.  Supreme Bali is perfect for pain relief and winding down in the evenings and the Green Borneo will really help get you through the day at work at 100%.  Dan at norx will do what he says with the samples.  He is that sure of his product and it is that good.  No bull!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back