http://norxnecessary.com/

Regardless of the Ziploc bags with sharpie writing this stuff is great.  Supreme Bali is perfect for pain relief and winding down in the evenings and the Green Borneo will really help get you through the day at work at 100%.  Dan at norx will do what he says with the samples.  He is that sure of his product and it is that good.  No bull!
Lol,liked the sharpies, eh? All my printers and labels were package away and my laptop was down, so when I got out texts I figured you cared more about the Kratom than the presentation and would understand. I am usually all labeled out and with personal letters to each of my customers and an extra special goodie I include first orders. All of that went out the window to get you taken care of fast.

Sorry again for the lack for professionalism. Like I said that is not how I normally operate. Regardles I am glad you enjoyed the Kratom and thanks again for your feedback.

I just pulled the trigger on over 10 kilos of variations of the worlds finest Kratom. I have rare vietnams, unheard of Java's that are so narcotic like you should get a court date out of GP after you burn some. I've got some new Borneos that would have you building a house with all it's energy if you diddn't collapse first. Basically a strain for everyone even you insomniacs out there. LTM makes ambien look like simply sleep.

I'll also slowly introducing the most effective botanicals I have run across, starting with some super strong Kanna, and working my way down the rainforest procuring these amazing plants.

Thanks again all and once products arrive later this week they will be on site and avaiable for sample.

Be safe DBG

Wow, even after a few days I have not gotten a tolerance to the Green Borneo. Take 6-7g right after eating lunch and then sell like allgetout till 5PM.  Can't wait for this new java coming out.  I want to make sure I am one of the first ones to get my hands on a qp of that!

Glad the borneo is holding firm for you Matt. Thats the sign of a well rounded and quality strain with a good mix of alkoloids. You can take them often and not burn out, they are self regulating. Just another amazing aspect of Mitragyna Speciosa.

In regards to my previous post I was informed it is frowned upon here to speak in direct comparisions to other compounds when referencing Kratom. I tried to edit it out but can't figure out how, maybe the mod that contacted me could help. Or maybe I am mistaken and it was a different site. Is it against the rules to compare Kratom to other compounds, legal or not, here at DBG? Let me know as I would never do anything to jeopardize my position here. If anyone sees me step out of line please let me know. Sometimes I tend to have no filter but I do have the utmost respect of forum rules and will play by all of them, as I consider myself a guest here.

I just got about 6 or kilos in today. A very exciting Yellow Vietnam, a super analageisc borneo maeng da and a whole slew of smaller quantities I would like to send as samples for honest feedback. If you have more than a few posts here and have some experience with the many aspects of kratom shoot me an email through the site and we can work out a testing arrangement. in return for some solid feedback,positive or negative. I'm not looking to buy status. Im looking for the best Kratom. It's that simple.

Thanks guys/gals!

Regards,
Dan

http://NoRxNecessary.com

Yeah Man, since I got my hands on that Green Borneo ( regardless of my chronic pain condition ) I have worked 50 hours + a week for the last two weeks and sold over $200,000 at my job.  For these results I use 6-7 grams toss and wash right after lunch.  However, I used the Supreme Bali last night from this vendor at the 10-12 gram range and was kicked back just relaxing.  This stuff is soooo good it truly does replace dosing my narcotic meds on a regular basis.  So that keeps tolerance down on both the oxy and the kratom.  Its a win win baby!

I dont think your supposed to, however Im not staff here so I could be wrong. I would try and PM admin or 2earls.  If you cant pm, you can email admin and find out /default_smile.png

hey is this guy really that good, i need K and I want to try someone new /default_biggrin.png

I dont think your supposed to, however Im not staff here so I could be wrong. I would try and PM admin or 2earls.  If you cant pm, you can email admin and find out /default_smile.png
I can't PM yet due to low post count which I don't have time to pad today. Ive gotten notice a few people wanted a PM and were interested in samples. One happened to be admin. How do you get their email address. I don't want anyone to ever think Im ignoring them, most of my customers are in a bad way and need help and that is why I started this. TIA

hey is this guy really that good, i need K and I want to try someone new /default_biggrin.png
If you'd like some free samples send me an email norxnecessary@gmail.com with what you are looking to achieve with Kratom (only so I can get you the proper type) and I'll send it right out, no charge.

Just ordered from Dan. He is so nice! I should be getting my order tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think! My go to vendor, Dayak has been out of reds for a MONTH now and I'm just at my wits end with them. I wouldn't recommend them at all right now. Anyway, I'm excited to try Dan's products! 

Twirls, I sent you an email!

Just ordered from Dan. He is so nice! I should be getting my order tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think! My go to vendor, Dayak has been out of reds for a MONTH now and I'm just at my wits end with them. I wouldn't recommend them at all right now. Anyway, I'm excited to try Dan's products! 

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you enjoy your samples.

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you enjoy your samples.
did you get some new strains @NoRxNecessary

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back