http://norxnecessary.com/

Oh I got some great ones felllas, they are still coming in..All orders and requeasts will be drenched in samples because I need opinions on these from those in the know

I've been meaning to review my strains but I've been busy busy. Life would be so much easier if I could use tapatalk! (Hint hint twirls) Anyway, Dan sent me a 15 g sample of the Vietnam, an oz each of the red indo, green indo and green java. I really liked the Vietnam from what I could tell but with only 15 oz, it was hard to gauge. Definitely plan on playing with that strain again. The green java and red indo were good too. My big problem was figuring out my dose. My state of mind was great and no pain, expect a constant dull headache which was weird. I really don't know what to attribute that to but I can't positively blame it on my dosing. Anyway, these strains seem to be stronger than what I'm used to with Dayak but I'm up to the challenge of figuring out he correct dosing. I see a lot of potential here! I have an order coming in a couple of days so I'll report back once I start trying them.

Im glad to be seeing good reviews on Dan I knew he would be a good one to add to the vendor list. I would want nothing but the best for my fellow DBG crew. He has always done what he said for me and proved to be a man of his word never done me wrong and that goes a long way with me. He always has different strains all the time which is exciting to me he seems to work hard on finding his customers the best of the best.

I have ordered 4 big batches of different strains.  A couple of which he sent me samples  of.  His green java and premium indo are absolutely awesome.  I'll let everyone know what I find out about these new strains.  Can't wait to get em.

Thanks Bigs and Matt. Your support means a great deal to me. Bigs I will try and get you some samples soon, feel free to bug me on the phone if I Im taking too long. I want your opinion on a few new ones.

Matt: I tossed you 3 or 4 bags of random Kratom I'll let you judge. Be honest. Even if it's garbage you won't hurt me feelings. Trying to weed out the weak strains for you fellas...

Best wishes to you all and thanks for words....

Thanks Bigs and Matt. Your support means a great deal to me. Bigs I will try and get you some samples soon, feel free to bug me on the phone if I Im taking too long. I want your opinion on a few new ones.

Matt: I tossed you 3 or 4 bags of random Kratom I'll let you judge. Be honest. Even if it's garbage you won't hurt me feelings. Trying to weed out the weak strains for you fellas...

Best wishes to you all and thanks for words...
I love the idea of testing it out

Best wishes to you all and thanks for words...
I love the idea of testing it out
yes im due for more @NoRxNecessary

Im interested in ordering from this website. But when I add an item to my cart and hit checkout it takes me to this.

Error 404 - Page not found!The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.

Is anyone else running into this???

Are you serious, my site is down? "ill check it and be right back

Worked for me thanks god. Try dropping the www.

@matt8342. @bigs210. And other Kratomerz... Need advice. I take what some might refer to as 40-50mg of mighty morf een power rangers a day. I recently tried a reputable vendor(and no it was not norxnecessary) but a different vendor that came recommended. I first tried around 3 grams. The recommended beginning amount. No effect at all. I then tried 15 grams in tea form. Perhaps an extremely light feeling of sedation. But mostly intangible. I still craved my power rangers and I felt no pain relief for my back or otherwise. I don't understand what it will take for me to feel Something. I understand that the Morfs are probably more than I will ever feel from kratom but I want to experience the " euphoria, pain relief, focus and energy boost that countless people have raved about? Is it my tolerance to Opes??? What do you suggest I do to help me in my Kratom endeavors? BTW it was indo red plantation strain from pharma drop out listed below this thread.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@matt8342. @bigs210. And other Kratomerz... Need advice. I take what some might refer to as 40-50mg of mighty morf een power rangers a day. I recently tried a reputable vendor(and no it was not norxnecessary) but a different vendor that came recommended. I first tried around 3 grams. The recommended beginning amount. No effect at all. I then tried 15 grams in tea form. Perhaps an extremely light feeling of sedation. But mostly intangible. I still craved my power rangers and I felt no pain relief for my back or otherwise. I don't understand what it will take for me to feel Something. I understand that the Morfs are probably more than I will ever feel from kratom but I want to experience the " euphoria, pain relief, focus and energy boost that countless people have raved about? Is it my tolerance to Opes??? What do you suggest I do to help me in my Kratom endeavors? BTW it was indo red plantation strain from pharma drop out listed below this thread.

Thanks a bunch!!!
I can't go into detail on public forum but I can assure you can I help you. Ask there other guys 6-8 grams of good K wll make you forget watching the power rangers, then make you realize how much those selffish bastids in spande fucked your life up. Contact me through the site or norxnecessary@gmail.com.. Mention DBG and I will give you to chunky sacks of kratom. You will wonder where it's been all your life.

Be careful and good luck friend.

Thanks a bunch!!!
I can't go into detail on public forum but I can assure you can I help you . Ask there other guys 6-8 grams of good K wll make you forget watching the power rangers, then make you realize how much those selffish bastids in spande fucked your life up. Contact me through the site or norxnecessary@gmail.com.. Mention DBG and I will give you to chunky sacks of kratom. You will wonder where it's been all i your life.

Be careful and good luck friend.
I take the morphe to. Add 10 grams kratom to your tea after boiling along with a good dash of lemon juice. Also add 1tsp turmeric & 1/2 tsp black pepper. Let all of this sit and steep for 15 minutes. If that don't work you need different kratom

Lets try and stick to vendor-specific subjects on this thread.  However,  I love the way yyou guys are helping.

thanks

Cat

May i contact you for samples. Im in need and Im not so sure...i found one strain that kinda heled but not totally...and Im a serious pain person....My body hurts, I get up swollen and hurting all over and cannot move without my meds...though they killing me with price..:(  I need something to help me physically and my pocket book lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back