http://norxnecessary.com/

Tired of the long waits and orders never arriving, I took the plunge and gave kratom and Norx a try.
Dan has been nothing short of great and very attentive to every request and has delivered when he said he would.

Ordered: Sunday Oct 4
Arrived today:  Oct 7

Did my first dose and headed out to the store.  I have not felt this good in a long time.  A nice, happy sense of things.  If kratom is definitely responsible, I'll be saying goodbye to all pharmaceuticals.  Will update again after I've fully incorporated the kratom into my daily regiment.  So far, so good.  I'm feeling very well.
This makes innards smile :). Thanks for the review. I'm getting better at speed,when you first start it's like welcome to the jungle,,Right now I am the laid back axel with corn straw dangling from his mouth, just taking it all in. Thanks to all for making this possible,

So far only the red indio, T.G.  I'm still new to the different varieties and their properties.  Tomorrow I plan on starting in the morning with a dose and see how the morning goes.  If it's anything like this afternoon, I'll be very pleased.  A friend of mine recommended the "maeng da."  Says that it has a very nice effect.  I'll post more, once I have a little more experience to share.
The MD is great for morning, early afternoon burn as it is energetic. Remember you can always mix.

Hi, wanted to report that I received generous samples and am ready for my first kratom trial. Just waiting for my husband to heal up from his injury.

Very excited to finally try it and have something to contribute to this section of the forum.

Thanks!

Hi, wanted to report that I received generous samples and am ready for my first kratom trial. Just waiting for my husband to heal up from his injury.

Very excited to finally try it and have something to contribute to this section of the forum.

Thanks!
Glad to hear they finally arrived 2 earls. Sorry it took so long to get them out. If have any questions, no matter they might seem, please don't hesitate to ask.

Warm Regards,
Dan

BlackbirdPie said:
I'm late in posting this review so I can't remember the exact dates of when I ordered and received,  but I'm fairly certain I ordered on a Thursday and received product the following Tuesday.  While I only ordered a couple different strains, I mentioned I was new to kratom and Dan very generously included samples of many different varieties and has been very helpful.  I've just placed a second order and again found him to be very pleasant and helpful and a wealth of useful information. 
Thanks for your kind feedback. 

@2earls welcome to the kratom train lol. Dan I got the gift you sent me I have been very busy but I wanted to make sure I sent a warm thank you your way brother. Hope all is going well with you bro take care and hit me up sometimes.

Hi guys, as some of you know, my husband was in a work accident and I have been taking care of him. Waiting to try my kratom until he's better  (just in case). He rapidly improving so don't think I will have too long to wait.

Thanks to the members who have given me tips and guidance. Much appreciated!

Oh oops..I got this letter ages ago but I lost it and then forgot...

I will have to email him when life settles a bit as I reallt do want to try his and see if they would work....Expecially because I may not be able to use use my norm pain control and if Im allowed (by doctor) to use small amounts of this...I may try it...well his brand anyway...I see soooo many people loving it!

I tried the white horned kratom yesterday.  This is the first time I have tried a white or green without mixing it with my fav red borneo.  I am somewhat afraid of so called "energizing" strains because of my extreme anxiety.

i REALLY liked it.  It sure did not cause me anxiety.......the pain relief was really notable!  the energy was nice.........not overwhelming at all.  

Many of you are aware that I broke my back last October.  Since it healed right away i havent really felt a lot of pain since it healed.  However, i am now back to doing many physical things (working at the food pantry, lifting boxes of food, and also some lifting And such at school when I am at the animal hospital interning.....my back has been giving me trouble.  The horned white took the pain AWAY which was teally nice.
My pleasure buddy. Best Wishes.

I will have to email him when life settles a bit as I reallt do want to try his and see if they would work....Expecially because I may not be able to use use my norm pain control and if Im allowed (by doctor) to use small amounts of this...I may try it...well his brand anyway...I see soooo many people loving it!
Did I not send you samples sad?

I have been reading, reading and reading about Kratom and its powers, and thank Dan for his blog posts and additional links for more reading.  I am taking the plunge to try and also getting my best friend to try as she has chronic fibromalgia and just sits and cries for hours.

Just not sure what to get, or just get like 3 that have the best testimonials ?

hopeful

Ginger

Last edited by a moderator:
@gdavis40 just explain what you are looking for  (relaxing/pain relieving, etc) and Dan the man will help you choose what will work best for you.

I have found from talking with other members that everyone has their own favorite strain.

@gdavis40 just explain what you are looking for  (relaxing/pain relieving, etc) and Dan the man will help you choose what will work best for you.

I have found from talking with other members that everyone has their own favorite strain.
I like it Dan the man lol. I am so glad to see the thread moving and Dan doing well he deserves it he really does he cares about people and he is not just another vendor trying to make a buck. I know for a fact Dan spends much of his own money and sends so many samples because the man has a good heart and likes to help people. Congrats Dan I always knew you would get what you deserve bro you are a good man. 

I tried the white horned kratom yesterday.  This is the first time I have tried a white or green without mixing it with my fav red borneo.  I am somewhat afraid of so called "energizing" strains because of my extreme anxiety.

i REALLY liked it.  It sure did not cause me anxiety.......the pain relief was really notable!  the energy was nice.........not overwhelming at all.  

Many of you are aware that I broke my back last October.  Since it healed right away i havent really felt a lot of pain since it healed.  However, i am now back to doing many physical things (working at the food pantry, lifting boxes of food, and also some lifting And such at school when I am at the animal hospital interning.....my back has been giving me trouble.  The horned white took the pain AWAY which was teally nice.

no, um should i reemail you...I have been going through some stuff and after like 30 days my email trashes emails..I csnt figure out how to make it stop. its why i always lost menus :/ lol

hey rx, i just registered but you contacted me by email last time..

ill pm you my email here...if that is ok?

Thanks to everyone for their feedback, ya'll are sweet /default_smile.png

Gonna ping Dan tomorrow.

Ginger

I have been reading, reading and reading about Kratom and its powers, and thank Dan for his blog posts and additional links for more reading.  I am taking the plunge to try and also getting my best friend to try as she has chronic fibromalgia and just sits and cries for hours.

hopeful

Ginger
HI Ginger and crew,

Thanks for the kind words, keeps me goin! Sorry for the delayed response to PM"s I am not often on this site.  Shoot me an email I offer two options for totally free samples. Free sample list option I will promised you over a free oz of your choice of any of my kratom but you go on  list that is now 56 people long. I must for financial reasons use cheaper  mailings for these or I'd fold like a fentanyl nod. With this option I PROMISE you my WORD you will get samples. It might take a week or longer though I am so backed with paid orders.

Option 2 is pay priority 2 day shipping at 5.75,I start by throwing you extra samples. I dont' make a cent but you are now a paid customer your package will leave immediately an you will have a TN in minutes. You tell me your sympotms and Ill mix up some kratom and suggest strains that will blow you away with effectiveness. You've seen these posts. I am a humble man but I know what I do well and that is spread the power of this life saving plant.

I JUST got done with paid orders last night. I am just starting the sample list tomorrow. I start the process of trying to communicate with my clients and read between the lines in their emails, ask a question or two and I will have the knowledge of the strain for your issue. Just be honest with what you were on and how much,IO could care less,I am one of you, I was hear years ago praying for connections, running to WU, etc to things that were not good for me. I found them. Congrats the forum offfers much health and postive information, including kratom now. Very nice move by admin. I'm asking to find the proper kratom to make sure you avoid the W/D's. Ugh. Hell

So in short sorry for the delay with some samples, to you all, seriously., I strive to be an efficient professional in my affairs but I had no idea how much love I was blessed with here and the awesome people I now call friends.I got bombarded at once and iI was moving with no internet when it happened so don't think I usually operate slowly with any  order. People have been waiting months now I believe for freebies (embarrassing to my work ethic but life got  in the way) and I am so sorry but I was overwhelmed and had to weed out the serious. If your willing to risk six bucks I'll change your life. I consider you all friends, partners, I started my journey on this site a different man, a broken man. I still stalk the mailman but for healthy things now /default_smile.png

So shoot me an email norxnecessary@gmail.com mention DBG because for october its 10% off all DBG memmbers orders to show my support.

Hope to hear from you and eventually get you some help..

Regards,

Dan

no, um should i reemail you...I have been going through some stuff and after like 30 days my email trashes emails..I csnt figure out how to make it stop. its why i always lost menus :/ lol

hopeful

Ginger
Hi Ginger, same advice as above. Email norxnecessary@gmail and I'll get you taken care of after I found out your needs.I make no differentiation between opiate addicts and pain patients. I've shot heroin from dirty water and my addiction took my sanity for awhile/ So in other words I am the last too judge. I will never make you feel less than. I've been there.

I like it Dan the man lol. I am so glad to see the thread moving and Dan doing well he deserves it he really does he cares about people and he is not just another vendor trying to make a buck. I know for a fact Dan spends much of his own money and sends so many samples because the man has a good heart and likes to help people. Congrats Dan I always knew you would get what you deserve bro you are a good man. 
Love you bro, couldn't  have been here without you. Funny how you meet people in life and they are the last to excpect to turn it around. This man has brought my name out in lights and go me trafficf and good word. Hes responsible for me still being up and running/ He still checks in on me, like an older brother, and I love him for it. I've never met the man but they don't make them bigs no more sadly. Thanks bigs

SO basically we are up taking orders 100%, but free samples if you need it that bad you just pay your shipping and youll get and extra sample and fast service

SO sorry, been scattered but my kick ass assitant has got me on track. You must have slipped a crack and I will put you right on top, hopefully will be out in a day or two. Thanks for your patience.

So update on state of affairs:

,Java is LOW, PRI is LOW but I got a new  TRI that rocks, they are selling themselves so hurry up before I await the next shipment (now we are having EMS issues in Indonesia and it looks bad people :()

I have found a great new bali and borneo and they are special; Ask when ordering samples try em out.

I'm experimenting with testers. I kneed people experience with Kratom and will be taking apps by emaii. Basically I will require to make at least a small order because in turn you will be getting tons of completely untested kratom. I have piles of it and the next one could be gold. Mods if this is against rules remove I did not know.

Thanks you DBG for all your support. It starting to feel like home here. Hope I can provide you with warm and fuzzy kratom with it starts to get cold and lonely out there.

Be safe

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Everyone, 

I concur, Dan is a very compassionate man and he genuinely wants to help people. I have tried several of his products now and they are incredible. I really put the product to the test and results are almost unbelievable. With that said yes Kr@tum does in fact work and is an incredible product. Thanks to Dan and the other K Vendors! You are much appreciated for coming to this site. Thanks again. /default_smile.png

Best, 

P

I paid the small shipping fee for the samples from Dan and look forward to getting them early next week. Can't wait to try them and have something to compare with my usual vendor. If this is as good as people make it out to be, then I will have two amazing sources run by two awesome and caring paople! (Dan, this is B!)

I paid the small shipping fee for the samples from Dan and look forward to getting them early next week. Can't wait to try them and have something to compare with my usual vendor. If this is as good as people make it out to be, then I will have two amazing sources run by two awesome and caring paople! (Dan, this is B!)
Hello GB, 

You will not be disappointed! Let me know how it turns out you can PM me after you receive and review and maybe we could provide some tips to one another. I am brand new to Kr@tum and was very skeptical however at this point I have no words I am perplexed by how well it works. Amazing. Have a great night! /default_smile.png

Best, 

P

Hello GB, 

You will not be disappointed! Let me know how it turns out you can PM me after you receive and review and maybe we could provide some tips to one another. I am brand new to Kr@tum and was very skeptical however at this point I have no words I am perplexed by how well it works. Amazing. Have a great night! /default_smile.png

Best, 

P
Thanks for the kind words people. To those new to Kratom and would like a good source of all its properties I suggest this a page:

http://ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

Hey Dan, any word on those samples? They should have arrived Wed if shipped via priority on Monday. I'm guessing it just slipped your mind /default_smile.png Thanks

Hello Everyone, 

Order Review 2/2

Customer Service - A+++

Speed - A++ within 48 hours and cheap delivery costs. 

Quality - A++++++++++

I can very confidently tell everyone here that I was very skeptical of these products such as (ooh another plant like thing), THIS MANS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT! I really mean this it is incredible in so many ways. Pain no problem, stress no problem, Op-With -Dra - No problem that is how good it is. I have tried this in all situations to ensure it is effective and I just cannot believe how good these products are. Furthermore Dan will keep in close touch, answer all question and knows exactly what he is talking about! I hope this review will open eyes to give a chance IT WORKS! /default_smile.png

Best, 

P

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back