http://norxnecessary.com/

So i got 2 nice packages today. Dan is the man as usual :)

Paid on 12/9

arrived 12/14

Tried some of the True Green Indo and am very happy with it. Also sent some yummy samples I can't wait to try. Once again a A++++++++++++ transaction.

Anyone still not sure of ordering from NoRx,do not hesitate, Dan has some of the best Kratom I have ever done.The reds I received just melted my pain away.

No fancy bags or candies,just great Kratom.Plus you have Dan who patiently answers any questions you may have.

Dan is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable vendors I have used,give him a try you will not regret it.

kt: I'm sorry to hear of your order troubles. Please email me at norxnecessary@gmail.com with some of your order info and I will have  replacement tomorrow to you twice as full for beiing so patient. It's been hectic and Im moving my office so it's like a one two shot, with xmas knocking me down for the count. But with Kratom I rise again:)

Just shoot me an email I'll have you a tracking number ASAP.

Dan, just sent you an email. I would be honored to get some of your red's from a guy that could use something like that with limited experience of getting quality. Bless you sir! Your website is the most heat-felt, selfless website i have ever been on. Shot you a pm with me email, i really hope to get in touch soon. Cheers and best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to see all the good reviews. Thanks Dan, we appreciate the good job you are doing for our members.
Thanks 2earls. I;m glad i found this niche in life and was blessed with backing herel. Helping someone off opiates is like pulling them from a burning building and its a whole new addiction. One much bettter than drugs. Thanks to you here at DBG for connecting me to these wonderful people who just need a push in the right direction. I break even on thie site and make my income elsewhere but Kratom is a true passion of mine.

Dan, just sent you an email. I would be honored to get some of your red's from a guy that could use something like that with limited experience of getting quality. Bless you sir! Your website is the most heat-felt, selfless website i have ever been on. Shot you a pm with me email, i really hope to get in touch soon. Cheers and best wishes.
Thanks buddy. Helping a random stranger and getting a comment like that has replaced drugs for me. It's a great feeling. so thank youl. Just a head up it's easier if you email me at norxnecessary@gmail.com. It helps keep things orgranize.

Thankas again and happy holidays

Hey DBG, mods if this is against the rules please just let me know Ill take it down. I wanted you all to know that for a limited time I'll be having a holiday sale and it will be kicked off by free raffles I do on my FB page: NoRxNecessary FB. Admission is free, all you have do is visit and comment and a random number generator picks the winners in real time. I just gave away a half pound of kratom to the winners. And that's just the kick off. For my FB group members and DBG family I am taking about 20% of every strain I have, with volume discounts of course. Check out my site, email me at norxnecessary@gmail.com or come check out the FB group. Thanks for your support everyone at DBG. Happy holidays to all.

I just received my order which couldn't have shipped sooner than Monday. so clearly that was a quick turnaround.  I have had a number of great exchanges with Dan leading up to my order, as I am looking for some help from |{rat for my pod problem. As others have discovered, this is a quality individual who clearly cares a great deal for others and is generous with both his time and products. If genuine caring and positive intent can be carried by a product, I have little doubt this and every Dan batch is infused with good energy. 

Order Review 4/4

- Customer Service - (A+) ^infinity

- Speed - A++  - as fast as it could possibly have been 

- Quality - A+++  (pending review but I have little doubt on this front)

I have bought from Dan many times and i have zero complaints. He is consistent, cares about his customers and one really nice dude. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting some good kratom. Last tries his Green Java and have fallen in love with it. Will post a real review when i get a chance to try again.

I just received my order which couldn't have shipped sooner than Monday. so clearly that was a quick turnaround.  I have had a number of great exchanges with Dan leading up to my order, as I am looking for some help from |{rat for my pod problem. As others have discovered, this is a quality individual who clearly cares a great deal for others and is generous with both his time and products. If genuine caring and positive intent can be carried by a product, I have little doubt this and every Dan batch is infused with good energy. 

Order Review 4/4

- Customer Service - (A+) ^infinity

- Speed - A++  - as fast as it could possibly have been 

- Quality - A+++  (pending review but I have little doubt on this front)
THank Voidhawk, it's always a pleasure to hear your satsified.

I have bought from Dan many times and i have zero complaints. He is consistent, cares about his customers and one really nice dude. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting some good kratom. Last tries his Green Java and have fallen in love with it. Will post a real review when i get a chance to try again.
Thanks you as well for you support and kind words. 

Right now to celebrate my good fortune as I found a new and hard to reach java farmer with even better quality then the first batches I had Iif that was possible) and h has them available to me for cheaper than what I was paying so I would like to pass that savings along to my DBG an FB member and supports. So until the 7th of January I slashed almost every strain, including all javas, to 9.99 by a 4 get one free. And I am always generous with the samples

If you want to test the waters before i a bigger purchase I have done away with free samples it became abused and a financial nightmare to keep up with. Now what I offer, which I still think is the best deal around 20z of any of your favorite strains, even split it 4 ways and I'll cover shipping, the finest Kratom AND I donate 10% to a charity I have to decide (opinions welcome) and the Botanical League Defense will receive 5% of all my profits. They are the ones behind the scenes working hard to keep kraotm legal so they could use some support

If you truly believe in Kratom and want to support it's future at the same time sampling the best in world the kratom charity pack is a great opportunity and a unbeatable deal! Hurry up Its going fast/

Thanks for all your support and love DBG,  I am eternally grateful :)

Okay so i finally got another chance to try and tried green maylay.

Service: Above and beyond A+++++

Shipping: Arrived quick A+++++

Quality: I have never had better maylay. the samples were lovely too. Was very impressed and plan on ordering again very soon. A+++++

Thanks Dan, you are the man :D

I just found norx and Dan is amazing at how he answered my email so quickly, and seemed genuinely caring and stands by his product. Just wanted to say thanks all for putting me in his direction. Also  he said to tell Jaime hello!

Hello Everyone, 

I hope you are all well and had a Happy Holiday! Mr. Dan can you please check your messages? Thanks my friend. :)

Best, 

P

I just found norx and Dan is amazing at how he answered my email so quickly, and seemed genuinely caring and stands by his product. Just wanted to say thanks all for putting me in his direction. Also  he said to tell Jaime hello!
GLad I could help. I love the warmth of this thread. it helps cheer me up when the stress of this jog weighs me down do thank you for all your support DBG. To show my appreciation check out the new site and cheaper prices with better kratom. Wast that even possible?

Hello Everyone, 

I hope you are all well and had a Happy Holiday! Mr. Dan can you please check your messages? Thanks my friend. :)

Best, 

P
PM sent, hope you are well my friend.
Thanks!

To the rest of my beloved DBG Supporters or those just looking for the best kratom in the world, I am having an incredible influx of superb new kratom and have lowered prices significantly for my FB Group members and DBG crew. Join up on FB just look up  "norxnecessary quality kratom" and make a request. A very cool group of people, very helpful there.My social media girl is amazing and very knowledgeable about my products. I constantly have contests and give away tons of free kratom so stop by and win something free. My site is also redesigned and under construction but please email before your final order.

Thanks again for everything guys!

Respect and Humility,
Dan

Hello Everyone, 

I hope all are doing well. Time to review. However I want to point out something. Have you ever run out of your medication a few days earlier? Suffering from withd@raw? This Kratom will take away the with@draw and make you feel comfortable with no withdr@aw at all. You must do a little bit of research to understand. However I leave you with this statement. "This product is perfect for running out of medicine and taking away the complications GREAT to have as a back up" I recommend buying it and using it as a back-up! :)

Review:

Customer Service - A++

Quality - A++

Timing and Communication - A+ less than 48 hour turn around.  

Hello Everyone, 

I hope all are doing well. Time to review. However I want to point out something. Have you ever run out of your medication a few days earlier? Suffering from withd@raw? This Kratom will take away the with@draw and make you feel comfortable with no withdr@aw at all. You must do a little bit of research to understand. However I leave you with this statement. "This product is perfect for running out of medicine and taking away the complications GREAT to have as a back up" I recommend buying it and using it as a back-up! :)

Review:

Customer Service - A++

Quality - A++

Timing and Communication - A+ less than 48 hour turn around.  
Thanks Pilot,

So much has changed and I have grown rapidly since appearing before on this thread. Its amazing what a year can do meeting the right people. 

I want to invite everyone buy my site at norxnecessary.com or my FB group "NoRx Necessary Quality Kratom" in the search bar (link below too). It's closed group but mention DBG and my social media liaison will approve you ASAP. There are some incredible deals going on there. Also I have contests weekly or more and give away tons of kratom to those in need. Everyone there is like minded and helpful.

I have added an incredibly magnolia bark extract that completely removes needs for benzos and stops withdrawals. It sold out the first day I had it and you can see feedback in the group. I just got some more in but  it's already half gone.

I also have Mucuna and Ephedrra of the highest quality as stims, and will be introducing affordable CBD products in the next few weeks and having contests for them as well.

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1611113879147909/

I'd love to see you there DBD friends and I am currently looking for objective testers for all thesse great new strains coming in. Visit the page or email me for details norxnecessary@gmail.com.

I also have many new strains for significantly less than 10 per ox that are are still top shelf and make the NoRx cut.

Hope to see you all around DBG, have a great day!

Dan,
NoRx

Hi DBG, just a quck heads up. I have tens kilos of premium kratom I need tested and feedback on so I am offering it for 5/oz. It's top quality as all my other products are, but working with a new farmer is allowing me to lower prices drastically for you all. I basically need feedback on these great new strains so I know what the winners are. 40 gram sample packs are also available for $10. Come check out norxnecessary@gmail or my face book group here to win prizes and see reviews of current strains. Very cool laid back and like minded group. We'd love to see some DBG members join, I offer discounts for group members as well. Page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1611113879147909/  Email me at norxnecessary@gmail.com.. Hurry up, they are selling fast and you can't find kratom of this quality for this price anywhere!

Thanks DBG, wish you all well

Dan

NoRX

Hi DBG, just a quck heads up. I have tens kilos of premium kratom I need tested and feedback on so I am offering it for 5/oz. It's top quality as all my other products are, but working with a new farmer is allowing me to lower prices drastically for you all. I basically need feedback on these great new strains so I know what the winners are. 40 gram sample packs are also available for $10. Come check out norxnecessary@gmail or my face book group here to win prizes and see reviews of current strains. Very cool laid back and like minded group. We'd love to see some DBG members join, I offer discounts for group members as well. Page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1611113879147909/  Email me at norxnecessary@gmail.com.. Hurry up, they are selling fast and you can't find kratom of this quality for this price anywhere!

Dan

NoRX
Hi Dan, 

I hope you are doing well. I am willing to take the test and provide feedback. I am out anyway. You can email me text or send. Talk soon. :)

Best,

P

I would love to try out your new kratom.  I am a HUGE proponent of kratom and pretty much suggest to EVERYONE I talk to here, whether advice is solicited or not....lol!!! I am going to pay your site a visit and see if I can get in on the testing.  Thanks Dan for all of your great efforts to bring the best kratom to us.  I am looking to expand your thread quite a bit, and I know my kratom references would be very helpful for others, since lots of people know me and trust my feedback.  I have been on kratom regularly for about a year now. The kratom forum was mainly my suggestion and I sure want to see much more activity here. 

Thanks again Dan, your efforts are greatly appreciated and the love you put into your business really shows!!!  xoxoxoxoxo and again, thank you!

Last edited:

Dan

NoRX
Hi Dan, 

I hope you are doing well. I am willing to take the test and provide feedback. I am out anyway. You can email me text or send. Talk soon. :)

Best,

PS - Dan clicked on your Facebook page it is pending. :)

P

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back