http://norxnecessary.com/

thanks Dan, and good to see things returning to normal again.  i've been having difficulty with the 'checkout' feature since the new site came up though.  i have sent you an email.

Late review: Dan's Primo Red Indio:

I'd never tried Kratom before and was a bit skeptical, also was worried my opiod tolerance would prevent this from working.

Had a bad day, severe pain, usually this is where I'd take a PK. Instead, two tsps of PRI in a small glass, trying the lemon juice approach. Covering the powder with the lemon juice just resulted in a big wad of goo! Added more, stirred, and finally got to a point where it was suspended with a lot of stirring. It was never a true solution but that was no problem as it went down no problem. I did this at about 1:00 PM (work was closed due to snow.) Lied down in bed, put on an old movie, and tried to relax.

I was a skeptic, like I said, but within probably 15 minutes I could feel the effects and they kicked all the way in in about 30 minutes. I was pretty amazed: pain was dulled (my pain involves some nerve damage so not even vikes truly remove it all) and I had a very nice "warm" feeling of relaxation and calm. It lasted the afternoon and I was even able to nod off and get up and have dinner with my wife. A miracle!

When I went to bed around 10 PM, I could feel the pain growing again, so since I was tired I just used a little Nyquil style measuring cup, put about two tsps of it in there put about half on my tongue, washed it down with water, put the rest on my tongue, washed it down with a full glass of water. Once again, pain was dulled and lying in bed in the dark, a very nice feeling of relaxation and calm.

I just can't believe this is actually so effective! Dan led me the entire way, from my first inquiry to selecting what to send and beyond. A true miracle.
Hello Sciatic, 

I hope all is well. It is amazing, who knew I have tried this in the past 6 months for the first time and I am now 8/8 orders. I make absolutely certain I have at least 80gr tucked away, and if/when I run out of any med specifically p@inkiller this is my go to and it works wonderfully. It has so many good qualities and has got me out of many jams. In any case I agree! 

Best,

thanks Dan, and good to see things returning to normal again.  i've been having difficulty with the 'checkout' feature since the new site came up though.  i have sent you an email.
Sure thing, thank you. If anyone has trouble just email me at norxnecessary@gmail.com. I am working on cart system but its not easy to find merchants for approval in this industry. Regardless I offer many payment options and will respond in a timely manner. Email is a better bet than PM too and I am not on the forums everyday but  I  am proactive about emails. Thanks everyone!

Hi it is catinthe hat with a changed name.  (with Admins knowledge, of course)

Anyway, Dan is the most amazing kratom vendor.  He really does research his farmers and send out testers to see which strains people think are better.  I have had some amazing strains from him.  His prices are great and I Highly recommend his facebook page, entitled norxnecessary.  Lots of good information there.  Of course you can always get a hold of him here too!!!!!

Hi it is catinthe hat with a changed name.  (with Admins knowledge, of course)

Anyway, Dan is the most amazing kratom vendor.  He really does research his farmers and send out testers to see which strains people think are better.  I have had some amazing strains from him.  His prices are great and I Highly recommend his facebook page, entitled norxnecessary.  Lots of good information there.  Of course you can always get a hold of him here too!!!!!
Thanks Cat! Im constantly pushing for better and cheaper kratom for you all. I've just incorporated, so it's official now :). Currently I'm having a Maeng Da blowout sale, $4/oz, $70/pound, $120 a kilo. Quality kratom has never been cheaper :). I'm amending my signature now so all my social media outlets are just a click away. Swing by and join us! The group is private but my administrators will approve all requests after a quick screen. Much love to you all DBG!

laabix said:
email 3/22

t/n 3/23

payment via Google wallet or Paypal only
delivered 3/26...weighed more than i ordered plus extra 50% weight in samples.  

Good Job!

Last edited:
delivered 3/26...weighed more than i ordered plus extra 50% weight in samples.  

Good Job!
Glad you are happy with weight, if the quality is less than desired let me know, not everyone responds to Kratom strains the same way, which is why I include so many samples, so you can find your right fit. Thanks for the business :)

....and help me out here DBG I'm surrounded by good kratom and I need to make room for more. I'm practically giving it away :)  Don't be discouraged by the checkout feature of the site. I respond to emails in a timely manner and have plenty of quick and easy payment methods. I'm working on the merchant account, but alas it is not an easy thing to acquire. Regardless I will get you squared away with some good kratom in your mailbox ASAP. Thanks everyone, and happy Easter!

Hey DBG crew, hope all is well. Just wanted to make a quick announcement on another blowout inventory liquidation sale. I picked up quite a bit of a strain I call Crimson Java. If you've had premium bali, premium red indo or any javas and enjoyed them this is perfect for you. Great analgesia, mood lift and duration/potency. I will selling $4/oz, 69.99 pound or $120 for full kilo !(2.2 lbs). You can't find prices like that for this kind of top shelf material, which by now should be apparent is all I deal with . Satisfaction is guaranteed as usual. Don't like it, send it back Ill send you something you like or your money. I'm here to make sure you get access to quality kratom for a reasonable prices as it has been helping so many people. 

Quick heads up I will be able to ship tomorrow before 3pm CST but will be attending a family function after that until tuesday. All order can still be submitted to ensure you get a placee in line before it sells out. I just won't be shipping to tuesday. Thanks for your patience and continued patronage. Come take advantage of top shelf kratom at rock bottom prices and help improve your life today! Best of luck to you all DBG family.

Hey DBG crew, hope all is well. Just wanted to make a quick announcement on another blowout inventory liquidation sale. I picked up quite a bit of a strain I call Crimson Java. If you've had premium bali, premium red indo or any javas and enjoyed them this is perfect for you. Great analgesia, mood lift and duration/potency. I will selling $4/oz, 69.99 pound or $120 for full kilo !(2.2 lbs). You can't find prices like that for this kind of top shelf material, which by now should be apparent is all I deal with . Satisfaction is guaranteed as usual. Don't like it, send it back Ill send you something you like or your money. I'm here to make sure you get access to quality kratom for a reasonable prices as it has been helping so many people. 

Quick heads up I will be able to ship tomorrow before 3pm CST but will be attending a family function after that until tuesday. All order can still be submitted to ensure you get a placee in line before it sells out. I just won't be shipping to tuesday. Thanks for your patience and continued patronage. Come take advantage of top shelf kratom at rock bottom prices and help improve your life today! Best of luck to you all DBG family.
I was thinking of getting a lb. But I would like a variety of strains. Is it possible for you to make a variety pack and then charge more? Or is that not a possibility

I was thinking of getting a lb. But I would like a variety of strains. Is it possible for you to make a variety pack and then charge more? Or is that not a possibility
Absolutely, I have plenty of different but similarly priced quality strains that you can mix and match. Just shoot me an email norxnecessary@gmail.com. Thanks!

Just got some great new reds. greens and whites in stock. Small amount of scarlet indo, a great red, red papua and bail, greed MD, green thai and white borneo that are super fresh and potent. 6 grams as strong as 10 easily and my tolerance is high. Im asking $6/OZ i can do volume discounts but i have a temporary limit of 5 oz per strain as I want even more opinions on how good that it really is :). Email me, I'll get you a good quote and throw in plenty of extras. I don't have much of these so get  them before the FB crowd does, ill give you a better deal. i hate facebook :)

Hi, 

I just sent a message through the site, order for 2 Maeng da.

I forgot shipping address in first email so it's 2 from me.

thank you.

Ordered 4/19 & got it 4/23 using the cheaper shipping method. Excellent services & communication. I ordered the crimson java that's on sale & he threw in some nice samples including some kanna, since I had asked about it. I haven't gotten a chance to try any of the products yet but I'm working on some reds he sent me in a previous order & they've both been excellent.

Ordered 4/19 & got it 4/23 using the cheaper shipping method. Excellent services & communication. I ordered the crimson java that's on sale & he threw in some nice samples including some kanna, since I had asked about it. I haven't gotten a chance to try any of the products yet but I'm working on some reds he sent me in a previous order & they've both been excellent.
Thanks so much for the feedback, and business, Enjoy!

Placed several orders over the last two weeks - prices and inventory are best I've found anywhere. My personal favorite is the API 3x and the 30x resin powder. Mixed together gives me superior pain / energy relief. Free samples with every order and Dan ships out promptly every time. No fancy packaging or gimmicks like the other outlets but product is fresher and more potent - prices can't be beat. Dan always emails me back quickly and answers all of my questions in great detail. I was just about to give up on Kratom until I came across NORX here on this forum. Looking forward to the new extract arriving soon! A+++

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping: 10/10.

Communication: 10/10 (Best I've seen in my life regarding vendors).

Quality: 10/10.

This vendor will keep good care of you. He took time out of his day to write lengthy responses by hand to answer all my questions in a professional manner. I'd highly suggest this vendor over other companies-- words can't even describe how satisfied I am with this vendor.

Thank you, NoRX!

-VII

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed several orders over the last two weeks - prices and inventory are best I've found anywhere. My personal favorite is the API 3x and the 30x resin powder. Mixed together gives me superior pain / energy relief. Free samples with every order and Dan ships out promptly every time. No fancy packaging or gimmicks like the other outlets but product is fresher and more potent - prices can't be beat. Dan always emails me back quickly and answers all of my questions in great detail. I was just about to give up on Kratom until I came across NORX here on this forum. Looking forward to the new extract arriving soon! A+++
Thanks Slugger! Glad you enjoyed the products and found some relief, appreciate the business!

Shipping: 10/10.

Communication: 10/10 (Best I've seen in my life regarding vendors).

Quality: 10/10.

This vendor will keep good care of you. He took time out of his day to write lengthy responses by hand to answer all my questions in a professional manner. I'd highly suggest this vendor over other companies-- words can't even describe how satisfied I am with this vendor.

Thank you, NoRX!

-VII
Hi VII, thanks so much for the review and the kind words. Hopefully I can continue to be of service.

To all the rest of the DBG crew I've got some heavily discounted but high quality Kratom that has to go. Contact me through the site or email, or PM (not here as often but I will find it eventually) for details. You'll never find better deals on quality kratom, come check out some of the sales! Thanks as always DBG!

Thanks Slugger! Glad you enjoyed the products and found some relief, appreciate the business!

Hi VII, thanks so much for the review and the kind words. Hopefully I can continue to be of service.

To all the rest of the DBG crew I've got some heavily discounted but high quality Kratom that has to go. Contact me through the site or email, or PM (not here as often but I will find it eventually) for details. You'll never find better deals on quality kratom, come check out some of the sales! Thanks as always DBG!
I will indeed be using your service after testing all the samples if the results are positive. If that's the case I'll be coming to you for all my Kratom needs. I also appreciate the letter you sent along with it, to top it off you even wrote my name and thank you by hand with a pen which shows you actually care apposed from mass-copying some form to send with each order and that's it. 

I hope to do business with you soon, just give me time to test the substances and I'll e-mail you regarding the service.

Thanks again,

-VII

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back