http://norxnecessary.com/

I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone how awesome Dan is. I emailed Dan, told him my situation, and it is clear that he actually cares and wants to help. He listened to my current situation and made some recommendations, and I sent him some money via one of the payment options he provides. Next thing you know a package shows up, absolutely packed with a variety of strains - I'm sure he sent me more than my money's worth,

Unfortunately life happened and I'm on the road, so I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I'm a Kratom newbie so I'm really looking forward to trying them out. But I wil say this: I cannot imagine any vendor demonstrating more responsiveness and a more personal touch than Dan.

(Dan, I'm Jeff in the email. ;) )

I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone how awesome Dan is. I emailed Dan, told him my situation, and it is clear that he actually cares and wants to help. He listened to my current situation and made some recommendations, and I sent him some money via one of the payment options he provides. Next thing you know a package shows up, absolutely packed with a variety of strains - I'm sure he sent me more than my money's worth,

Unfortunately life happened and I'm on the road, so I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I'm a Kratom newbie so I'm really looking forward to trying them out. But I wil say this: I cannot imagine any vendor demonstrating more responsiveness and a more personal touch than Dan.

(Dan, I'm Jeff in the email. ;) )
Thanks brother, that means alot :)

Hello All, 

Just another great review for Mr. Dan! This will be 6/6 Orders

Quality - A+ - MaengDA

Communication - A+ Excellent as always. 

Delivery - 72 Hours! A+

I am going to test a few and let everyone know exactly how it went. The first is above it is MaengDA = P@inKiller - Excellent 

I will try another in a couple of days and come back to review it! YAY! :)

Best, 

P

Hello All, 

Just another great review for Mr. Dan! This will be 6/6 Orders

Quality - A+ - MaengDA

Communication - A+ Excellent as always. 

Delivery - 72 Hours! A+

I am going to test a few and let everyone know exactly how it went. The first is above it is MaengDA = P@inKiller - Excellent 

I will try another in a couple of days and come back to review it! YAY! :)

Best, 

P
Feedback appreciate as always P, let me know what you think of those new strains. Some are amazing!

Hello Everyone, 

My review today is on Bali Kratom:

Recipe: 2 Heaping Teaspoons

Applesauce - 1 Cup

Cinnamon - 1 Tablespoon

Effect - Painkiller - Worker Very Well - For me feels exactly the same as Vikings

I looked up the recipe very carefully and followed instruction to the T! Although some may like this recipe as it is very popular to me it is much quicker and easier to mix in hot water with Lemon. Hot water with Lemon was suggested to me as the best way and I concur that in fact it is. The reason is because the lemon drowns the taste and 2 swallows your done. I hope this will be helpful and I will be back in a couple of days to review another. :)  

Best, 

P

It has been some time since I have been on here but it is great to see @NoRxnecessary at the top. No doubt he carries the finest Kratom and so many other things on his site. Dan has a heart of gold and truely loves to help people. Keep it up Dan I am so happy your business is taken off. I know you have works hard to get where you are today and thanks for all 99th great be Kratom you sent me and the natural ephedra to add to it for the extra kick nice

Late review: Dan's Primo Red Indio:

I'd never tried Kratom before and was a bit skeptical, also was worried my opiod tolerance would prevent this from working.

Had a bad day, severe pain, usually this is where I'd take a PK. Instead, two tsps of PRI in a small glass, trying the lemon juice approach. Covering the powder with the lemon juice just resulted in a big wad of goo! Added more, stirred, and finally got to a point where it was suspended with a lot of stirring. It was never a true solution but that was no problem as it went down no problem. I did this at about 1:00 PM (work was closed due to snow.) Lied down in bed, put on an old movie, and tried to relax.

I was a skeptic, like I said, but within probably 15 minutes I could feel the effects and they kicked all the way in in about 30 minutes. I was pretty amazed: pain was dulled (my pain involves some nerve damage so not even vikes truly remove it all) and I had a very nice "warm" feeling of relaxation and calm. It lasted the afternoon and I was even able to nod off and get up and have dinner with my wife. A miracle!

When I went to bed around 10 PM, I could feel the pain growing again, so since I was tired I just used a little Nyquil style measuring cup, put about two tsps of it in there put about half on my tongue, washed it down with water, put the rest on my tongue, washed it down with a full glass of water. Once again, pain was dulled and lying in bed in the dark, a very nice feeling of relaxation and calm.

I just can't believe this is actually so effective! Dan led me the entire way, from my first inquiry to selecting what to send and beyond. A true miracle.

Late review: Dan's Primo Red Indio:

I'd never tried Kratom before and was a bit skeptical, also was worried my opiod tolerance would prevent this from working.

Had a bad day, severe pain, usually this is where I'd take a PK. Instead, two tsps of PRI in a small glass, trying the lemon juice approach. Covering the powder with the lemon juice just resulted in a big wad of goo! Added more, stirred, and finally got to a point where it was suspended with a lot of stirring. It was never a true solution but that was no problem as it went down no problem. I did this at about 1:00 PM (work was closed due to snow.) Lied down in bed, put on an old movie, and tried to relax.

I was a skeptic, like I said, but within probably 15 minutes I could feel the effects and they kicked all the way in in about 30 minutes. I was pretty amazed: pain was dulled (my pain involves some nerve damage so not even vikes truly remove it all) and I had a very nice "warm" feeling of relaxation and calm. It lasted the afternoon and I was even able to nod off and get up and have dinner with my wife. A miracle!

When I went to bed around 10 PM, I could feel the pain growing again, so since I was tired I just used a little Nyquil style measuring cup, put about two tsps of it in there put about half on my tongue, washed it down with water, put the rest on my tongue, washed it down with a full glass of water. Once again, pain was dulled and lying in bed in the dark, a very nice feeling of relaxation and calm.

I just can't believe this is actually so effective! Dan led me the entire way, from my first inquiry to selecting what to send and beyond. A true miracle.
So happy to hear this buddy! The skeptics are always the best to convert :)

Thanks again to you too bigs as your a huge reason my voice ever got heard. Thanks brother.

Hello Everyone, 

Once again I will be reviewing my experience with the Kr@tom. Dan has the best I have had and people really cares has been there himself. Anecdote for most circumstances I can think of. This will be order 6/6 if that tells you anything. In any case I hope I bring transparency..

Review:

Customer Service - A++

Quality - A++ Maeng Da

Timing and Communication - A+ less than 48 hour turn around. Very Fast Thanks Dan! :)

Best,

P

Received my sample today. Best kratom I've ever had and Dan is a pleasure to work with! He even threw in some chocolate for me! Great surprise and great guy

Received my sample today. Best kratom I've ever had and Dan is a pleasure to work with! He even threw in some chocolate for me! Great surprise and great guy
Thanks Guy! Glad you liked. To the rest of my DBG family I just wanted to make a quick announcement. Apparently what started on a shits and giggles whim to see if I could help people has snowballed, and I am very grateful for all your purchase and support. But with that came much unwanted attention. Having my name out in the open and experience such quick growth had me stepping on toes unknowingly. People in this industry don't like how I portray kratom and other plants. At all. Again I am the black sheep, but this is something one becomes familiar with. It angers and saddens me because Im trying to bring this plant and other wonderful natural products to people that are suffering in one way or another. This is against the Kratom Code apparently. I have been warned, multiple times. Threatened basically. I've never responded to bullies, never lost my lunch money and I don't plan on starting now. I had to go through my facebook group (the center of all this crap, fucking facebook) and website cleaned up. Alot. 

I've been a little liberal with my talk about using plants instead of drugs and have angered many people. I never intended to do this. I was simply trying to help. I found myself under a microscope, and I am a twice convicted felon. The limelight is no for me. I will continue to help you all but I can't answer certain questions anymore unfortunately. One slip and its a big deal for me. Just wanted to chime in and let you all know this, I have not gone away, but am simply making sure I follow all the rules, as much as they are illogical and archaic. The site will be back up shortly and I appreciate all the support here. You guys are the ones I wanted to help to begin with. It's an honor to serve you all. As long as I am able to help I will try. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't begin to understand why you are going through all that, but I'm sure you will weather the storm and I am sure you have the support of many of us here. We appreciate the help and good service you have provided our members and we want you to do what you need to do to stay safe. Just let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Well I can't begin to understand why you are going through all that, but I'm sure you will weather the storm and I am sure you have the support of many of us here. We appreciate the help and good service you have provided our members and we want you to do what you need to do to stay safe. Just let me know if I can assist you in any way.
Thanks very much 2earls. I am humbled in your presence and by what you and this community have given to me and allowed me to offer. I aim to give back more. This is just the first of many storms and growing pains that I must go through I am sure, but I give my word that the people who depend on me will be taken care of,   always. Cutthroat Business competition is one thing but implied  threats from LEO trigger a survival mechanism in me due to my past, and the PTSD that part of my life caused. So I am just going to be extra cautious, for my own sake and the future of this wonderful plant.always.  Thanks for all your support DBG, love you all!

it's unfortunate news to hear Dan.  i plan to order from you once your site returns.  your transparency in the matters at hand is pretty rare in the industry.  i am sure that all of us reading appreciate it very much.  my best wishes go out to you on pulling through this rough spot.

Hey Dan, it is me, CatintheHat!  you are by far the best kratom vendor and for the best reasons.  keep on trucking brother.  I will post a review of all the strains I tried.  there are so many.  I will make it soon.  keep your chin up and do what you need to do. 

Dan, you are a lifesaver and the way you responded to my questions and needs was amazing. If there's any way I can help with sending out information here that you feel you can't just let me know. I'm sure others will also help you in any way possible; we need to have each others backs covered.

Dan, you are a lifesaver and the way you responded to my questions and needs was amazing. If there's any way I can help with sending out information here that you feel you can't just let me know. I'm sure others will also help you in any way possible; we need to have each others backs covered.
Thanks buddy! Appreciate that. By the way, site is back up, business as usual. "Fall down 9 times, stand up 10" - Old and wise asian man

Thanks for all the support everyone :) Again I would nor or could not do any of this if it weren't for all the amazing people I have met during this journey and the kind words I read. Makes all the BS worth every second. Although I'd be happy to never get another USPS problem with  tracking number question again :).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if anyone had any brief reviews of different strains? Awaiting an email back to finish order.

Thanks Guy! Glad you liked. To the rest of my DBG family I just wanted to make a quick announcement. Apparently what started on a shits and giggles whim to see if I could help people has snowballed, and I am very grateful for all your purchase and support. But with that came much unwanted attention. Having my name out in the open and experience such quick growth had me stepping on toes unknowingly. People in this industry don't like how I portray kratom and other plants. At all. Again I am the black sheep, but this is something one becomes familiar with. It angers and saddens me because Im trying to bring this plant and other wonderful natural products to people that are suffering in one way or another. This is against the Kratom Code apparently. I have been warned, multiple times. Threatened basically. I've never responded to bullies, never lost my lunch money and I don't plan on starting now. I had to go through my facebook group (the center of all this crap, fucking facebook) and website cleaned up. Alot. 

I've been a little liberal with my talk about using plants instead of drugs and have angered many people. I never intended to do this. I was simply trying to help. I found myself under a microscope, and I am a twice convicted felon. The limelight is no for me. I will continue to help you all but I can't answer certain questions anymore unfortunately. One slip and its a big deal for me. Just wanted to chime in and let you all know this, I have not gone away, but am simply making sure I follow all the rules, as much as they are illogical and archaic. The site will be back up shortly and I appreciate all the support here. You guys are the ones I wanted to help to begin with. It's an honor to serve you all. As long as I am able to help I will try. :)
Good Evening D, 

I hope all is well and I will be reviewing 7/7 after this post. I am terribly sorry that has happened although I have been around and can say playing by the rules can be positive. Much of the time it is for the bigger picture as difficult as that is to understand. Don't get me wrong here your my Bud I do not wish for negativity to be in your life and so I am responding with the positives mostly. Personally I cannot stand Facebook, they are not on anyone's side but their own agenda period. I would just plain shut it down and move onto a blog (wordpress) very easy to build and you control everything. Finally codes are ok my friend think of it as urban language and your just fitting right in. Ha! See not so bad, you are such a good guy D and you know that if you need my assistance in any way just ask. I am saying this all in the open right? Ha! In any case you will be fine Dan people like you see success from passion!

Best,

P

Hello Everyone, 

I hope all is well. This is the review and I apologize for being late it has been a tough couple of weeks seems for many strangely as well even my friends and family. In any event here is the review. 

Communication - Obviously A ++++ There is no better communication. 

Quality - Bali, Green Borneo, Yellow Gold & of Course Maeng Da! - A+++ All have different uses and are excellent to have as a back up trust me!

Customer Service - A++ 

Have a great evening everyone!

Best,

P

I was wondering if anyone had any brief reviews of different strains? Awaiting an email back to finish order.
Hi Newdaze, if you tried to contact me via email and didn't get a response quickly I apologize. It might have slipped the cracks but if you PM me your info or send a follow up I will make sure I attend to it ASAP. A typical day for me has me wearing many hats and sometimes emails or pms get lost in the shuffle. I need a secretary :)

....and Pilot, you are absolutely right. I appreciate the advice. I personally hate facebook, but in this day and age it seems a necessity. I am on the fence about pulling the entire group and just leaving a simple business page but many people depend on the support offered there so I am torn. But certainly it was facebook that instigated this unwanted negativity. I've fixed everything up and instituted new policies to abide by "rules" but one more Fu&^&#!  faceboook incident and the whole thing can go as far as I am concerned. I hated it when it started and I hate it even more today, but in regards to me acquiring quality and affordable strains for you all it is a necessity. Indonesia is quite fond of it :).

Appreciate the reviews and business as always, and glad I can be of service to you. Thank you and thanks to everyone else for the support I have received here. It is truly humbling for me. Keep calm and Kratom on DBG!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back