importance of donating!

Happy to help! I sent an email too and my membership was updated super fast. The donation is totally worth it! Tons of useful info all in one place. Glad I came across this site!! 
I wish I would have found it before getting scammed by the paki's. those bastards, lol.

I sent BTC over today as well to renew my account, but can't find the details on who I need to actually contact.  I found the wallet address and sent donation there, but not sure how I notify admin?  Thanks.

I sent BTC over today as well to renew my account, but can't find the details on who I need to actually contact.  I found the wallet address and sent donation there, but not sure how I notify admin?  Thanks.
Just tag them like @2earls or private message an admin like PTFC

For future reference everyone, there's a space to write a note during the transaction, putting your username there helps enormously. It also saves posting, "I've paid" and then going through transaction ID'S.

Ypu are looking good for Opal @cjrnate! Thank you! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, all!

Hope its not too forward, but wondering how one gains access to the 'US to US' subforum? Am presently in the States & have had good experiences with several vendors but the threat of customs is always in my head.

Thanks much!

- Savage

Fixing to donate at least the first level. Would definitely like to see what this site has to offer in the way of helping me fulfill my needs. So glad to finally find this forum. 

StreetMusican said:
I do not understand you guys, you can have your free Bitcoin account in less than one minute no paperwork necessary.

https://multibit.org/

https://electrum.org/#download

https://airbitz.co/bitcoin-wallet/

https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/

Trade your gift cards for bitcoin.

https://cardforcoin.com/#enter-your-card

This is a App that you can fund with your bank account and send out bitcoins

https://www.goabra.com/#using-abra
Hi I have abra on my phone now. I will buy bitcoin valued at the donations and send it now.

Hey Yall, just would like to say , if you use this forum and you are benefiting from the use of the information here. Please donate, yes we all have financial problems, but com'on donate as much as the minimum ! the site deserves as much contributions to keep it maintained. There is a lot of work to host a site, maintain it , secure it, moderate it. Its not an easy job, being a webmaster, you need to stay current with the latest code and always integrating new updates to the site to perform better . I believe your contribution does help the admin and mods perform at supreme levels for the benefit of the community forum...

This is a non for profit website, meaning the admin really doesn't need your contributions, but it really helps take the burden off them! they got bills too!! so you like it? you like what is offered? want it to stay around for a long time?! DONATE! hosting a site is not easy work! 

Def Starr 

I have written this in so many pms that I might as well post it here. Please keep in mind this is how I did it and by no means the only way. It's just meant to simplify what can be confusing or overwhelming to new members. 

First download a personal wallet from Electrum. Then make an account with coinbase and purchase your bitcoins.

Transfer your bitcoins to your electrum wallet and then send them on to DBG or the vendor. Do not send directly from the coinbase wallet as members have had their accounts closed for doing so. 

It's easy to find bitcoin converters on the Internet. It really is not terribly difficult and if I can do it so can you.

We very much appreciate the support!
Hi. I want to dontate but when I try to rund my intall wisard no wallet generation seed is blank? Is it to much to ask if u could send me step by step how to do it.I really want to donate to this site because it has help med out a lot.

Either it's rocket science, or I'm having a really bad day. Been messing around over an hour. I've dealt with coinbase who the majority of the people want a picture of you, a handwritten note, picture of your card and your driver's license. Of course you can  cover some of the numbers.  I think that was the one. Then paxful will only take Visa debit or credit cards, not Matercard cards.  I was like WTF!? I do have an electrum wallet downloaded but that's not doing me any good so far. LOL

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back