importance of donating!

DBG is a diamond in the rough. I look forward to donating tonight/tomorrow; then I will be a diamond, too ;)

@bdrc36 welcome to the community. Great people here, a lot of good info. Read, read, read, my best advice :) 

Take it lite!

Jstew318

Thanks to all of you who have donated, it's appreciated, and helps keep the board running. From opal to diamond, it really is a bargain for the info and sources you unlock. Again, thank you all. 

Please would someone who can use bitcoins consider taking a PayPal gift payment from me, plus whatever fees you’d need for your time etc. And then could that person donate the bitcoins to the forum in my name somehow if admin were to allow that donation to be logged to my account ? 

Any chance? Yes I know everyone can work it out but I’ve been through this so many times and just couldn’t get anything into the wallets - possibly as I don’t have my own bank card? Moda tried to talk me through it but i Just failed time and time again. Even with links provided... it’s Beyond me at my best and simply impossible in the state I’m in at the moment. I’ve tried for hours and ended up with loads of different wallets and emails but no coins 😕 surely there must be another way??

I  can donate for you. I think @Admin or @2earls can vouch that I will not steal your funds. Send me a PM if you still need help. 

Thanks to all of you who have donated, it's appreciated, and helps keep the board running. From opal to diamond, it really is a bargain for the info and sources you unlock. Again, thank you all. 
Wanna emphasize that second sentence. Shit, I think ya'll should make an even higher sponsorship option lol.

Last edited:
Wanna emphasize that second sentence. Shit, I think ya'll should make an even higher sponsorship option lol.
You're spot on @HeirCroc1! I was diamond too, place has saved me a fortune. 10 USD is fine too though, it all adds up and keeps the place running. I donate for members also where I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it! I figured out how to do paxful and sent in my donation! 30 turned out to be 18.05 but I did it! YAY! @Admin
. However I didn't see a place to put a note. Hope you have it by now!

I will have to donate to this forum, there seems to be a great community on here! When I get paid I will donate to thank you for creating such a great forum to interact with others :)  

I managed to figure out the bitcoin payment and sent in my donation a few days ago. Hope my account will be updated soon 😊

DrAven said:
It took me almost a month, not to figure out how to donate but for Bitcoin to release my currency so that I could donate to DBG. I didn't have to know what was behind those locked doors to know that the information alone would be worth the donation.
Now its like riding a bike right ?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back