Is it just me or did neev lab exit scam?

That

Have placed many orders with this source pretty frequently going back a few years. Recently I ordered the middle of May and have yet to receive anything despite his updates on their site. He states everything is caught up and shipped/ as well at $80 compensation on online account for delay, which I have also not received. Also no way to contact him as his email no longer is valid. Has anyone received their order in the last month? :(

I was wondering the same.

Placed order June 10 and order marked completed June 19. Nothing yet, and with the email down I do not feel hopeful. But...

I still hope it comes. Good luck my friend.

Same boat. I ordered early may and got that on time, then ordered the last week of may like the 23rd or 24th and still haven't got anything. I have informed delivery too so I would be able to see if he had shipped or even printed the label yet. Although sometimes informed delivery doesn't always show every package or mail that is being sent. So we will see what happens.

Awesome to hear it buddy! Hope it comes through for all of us!  😀

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed my order June 12, still shows processing :(  was an expensive order too! 

I thought I got ripped off but my order ended up arriving 25 days later. Just stay patient. I ordered tuff dick for reference. With my two previous orders before this I got an entirely different substance(O-DSMT) but this time it's the real deal. Great quality tuff dick👽

STILL waiting on my order.  The status was changed from ‘processing’ to ‘order change’ no contact from anyone about my order, absolutely horrible company! My order is over $350 as well!

I finally found a working email for Neev and got a response finally!  2f is still out and expected back soon if anyone was waiting on that.  *fingers crossed* 

Amazingly, my 2 outstanding orders, June 19th & July 5th, just showed up today. My 250 mg 2f order was included, not sure if larger 2f amounts are being sent out yet.

I finally found a working email for Neev and got a response finally!  2f is still out and expected back soon if anyone was waiting on that.  *fingers crossed* 
Can you please share the email. My order has been processing for a month now

Subscribed Jun 10 for a fairly expensive rate, marked completed Jun 15 but nothing ever came. Interesting to see others subscriptions coming a month later, still lost hope now. Tried contacting the service on numerous emails but nothing gets delivered. Boo. I got a magic pool ball of tuff dick so maybe supply issues, wish I could get ahold of the lab.

Send emails to the email that they receive bitcoin at.  That’s where I got a response from, my order from June 12 still shows as ‘order change’ whatever that means...

Why is this in blacklisted? Neev takes awhile(sometimes a month to send) but they arent scamming

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back