Keeping vendors happy

Trizzy23

I'm just wondering if vendors prefer as little contact from us as possible in regards to order outcome?

To elaborate, when I get an order that I placed, would the vendor like to get an email from me saying it arrived and all is well? Or would they just rather assume everything arrived and have one less email to look at?

Just want to keep my boys happy....

I would say if it’s your first few orders they may even reach out and ask 

but I never email back till in hand to say thank you and all good !

i think once one has 3 or more I. With the same one the pace is set .  I am sure less is more but they will be more accomemdating the first round or two 

after that I do feel they want us to just let it go and trust them :)  

@Akup7ich well said!

@Trizzy23 I think that is very kind of you to put the v€nd0rs in that catergory, as real people. I feel they get taken advatage of, mislead often times by some, and they ARE people too. They have lives and things happen to them, just like us, and people tend to forget that. They aren't robots. Not yet anyway, lol...so this again I feel shows you have character in my opinon. As you test the v€nd0rs, read some posts of their regulars. You'll get a feel for the level of communication required after a few times around. My suggestion, start off short and polite, keep communnication to a minimum. Once your letter arrives, thank them and leave your review on their thread only after everything is complete. I have friends here that we communicate in 3 words, and some in 3 paragraphs. Everyone is different, but I think you’re off to a good start :)

Namaste,

jstew

I agree with Jstew, but would add that it doesn't hurt to let the vendor know--again, after you receive your l3tter--in the email that you're leaving a review in their thread when you're satisfied. Positive reviews are always important to a vendor so they will be glad to know of it.

Last edited:
Once I've received something, if it's from someone I've used before, I don't say a thing.  If it's someone new, I thank them and tell them I hope to work with them in the future.

I've been wondering about this as well.  I usually thank them and let them know it was received but was wondering if they hate the extra non essential communications.

I think it depends on the vendor amd your relationship. A little kindness goes a long way, and as it was said already, the vendors appreciate reviews. I also email to thank thrm and tell them I will be posting a positive review. I know one vendor is unhappy about the lack of reviews, and because I review, the vendor has been very helpful in a recent issue. What the venfirs don't appreciste are constant “where is my...” emails or complaints about slight delays.

@Gracie5, @ozzy13, @Westwood, if it weren’t for the reviews of the ones that came before us, I wouldn’t be here. A lot of forums are BS posts made by vendor and vendors said associates. This is real time, up-to-date, information we ALL get tremendous leverage from, vendors included. Tell me, when you first joined, who’s thread did you gravitate to first and why? ;)

Namaste all!

Jstew318

@Jstew318Lol, you really hit the nail on the head- I have to wonder where Mary Poppins is? She was a memorable poster! 😅

@Gracie5 I should probably clarify that it was a hypothetical question in that last post.lol

FYI...that question in my last post is not intended to be answered or to call out the vendor in case anyone thinks I was asking :)  

I notice trends of people, everything in existance for that matter is cyclical. I disappeared for weeks multiple times just due to life. Also, some have this fake disease called “AyDeeHchDee” and bounce from one thing to the next, never to come back to complete. Could be a number of things, but I notice groups that kind of follow each other, lol...but I’m big on reviews. I’ve been here almost a year, and I’ve only not reviewed one l€tt€r due to the circumstances. My filter wouldn’t have been able to contain what was about to come out. I thought it best to move on quietly :)  

Thread- I should drink more coffee before posting! I thought you were hypothetically asking about posters, not vendors.  I just really loved Mary’s and some other members’ reviews. I read every single vendor thread, “squirrel!”, digressed, took notes... it took a few tries to even successfully complete a donation, but then I found the perfect one for a while. Read, read, read, is SO true! And I am very thankful when I have a great vendor. I think after a long period, you know how best to respond thanks-wise, as @Akup7ichand @Westwoodnoted. Use your gut, it never lies. All of us, and all vendors are different.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gracie5 perfectly said and very well played! I did the same lol. A lot of research and analyzing trends like the nerd I am :)

Hey folks..

Personally i've always notified my Vendors when there product arrives. 

And obviously i'll get in touch should a problem arise.

As @Conceited said, it's down to the relationship you have with your different Vendors. 

I just think it's courteous to let them know that your vits arrive (or not!) 🤞..🤞

Regards,  T.

I agree Toker. It’s common courtesy. It’s manners and it’s good business etiquette. Just as I appreciate a short note saying my donation was received I believe vendors appreciate a short note saying the letter has arrived and all is well. Business is a two way street.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the last two posts. I will take it a step further with business is a two way street. I think it is unfair when someone tells a vendor they are about to pay. Then silence from them after the vendor puts it together. I've been guilty of it myself a few times, but I always let the vend know my timeframe changed.

It's in everyones best interest to be reliable. If you don't mean it, don't tell the vend to prepare ur shit. If you are trying to scam, fuck you. The odds are very low it will work anyway. If it's an honest mistake, communicate. I've recently made the mistake of jumping the gun, but I reached out and told vends I needed a day or two more before I donated.

Imagine if a vendor did that do you? Said he would send, then nothing, just silence? It's common courtesy, it's good business, and it builds relationships.I know it is easy to get excited, but try to wait until you are ready, that is, have the funds.

Last edited:
I agree with the last two posts. I will take it a step further with business is a two way street. I think it is unfair when someone tells a vendor they are about to pay. Then silence from them after the vendor puts it together. I've been guilty of it myself a few times, but I always let the vend know my timeframe changed.

It's in everyones best interest to be reliable. If you don't mean it, don't tell the vend to prepare ur shit. If you are trying to scam, fuck you. The odds are very low it will work anyway. If it's an honest mistake, communicate. I've recently made the mistake of jumping the gun, but I reached out and told vends I needed a day or two more before I donated.

Imagine if a vendor did that do you? Said he would send, then nothing, just silence? It's common courtesy, it's good business, and it builds relationships.I know it is easy to get excited, but try to wait until you are ready, that is, have the funds.
Imagine if a vendor did that do you? Said he would send, then nothing, just silence? Happens all the time. Even more often lately 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back