Localpharm Blacklisted Pharmacy Criminals

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I used the Marquis Reagent just to try to figure out what was in these A215s and it certainly did NOT turn pale-voilet, as it should, for these magazines. Not a single color change for any of the 0piat€s that can be detected.

From what I'm seeing on this test, the color matches Asprin. That's what I I tasted yesterday! I'm almost positive that was the taste.

Anyways, Believe what you want. I know what I tested. I know what I saw. I also did a UA afterwards just for fun- and I'm clean as a whisle (although these arent as reliable.)

Everyone- Please be safe. Test these A215s FIRST. And if you get a different result than me- enjoy it!

Last edited:
I used the Marquis Reagent just to try to figure out what was in these A215s and it certainly did NOT turn pale-voilet, as it should, for these magazines. Not a single color change for any of the 0piat€s that can be detected.

From what I'm seeing on this test, the color matches Asprin. That's what I I tasted yesterday! I'm almost positive that was the taste.

Anyways, Believe what you want. I know what I tested. I know what I saw. I also did a UA afterwards just for fun- and I'm clean as a whisle (although these arent as reliable.)

Everyone- Please be safe. Test these A215s FIRST. And if you get a different result than me- enjoy it!
If you took a UA and it didn't come back as positive then they are probably inactive.  The 5 M30 (Not A215) I got were not under dosed but inactive as well.

Thought I would chime in on the A215.  I didn't have any expectations for them being as how cheap they are and that they are or originally said analogues.  I ended up buying 20 and started by ingesting 5 pills in 3 hours (to test) as I knew they wouldn't be anything like oceeeseas.  After feeling nothing as I expected  I proceeded to take the remaining 15 and definitely noticed a nice effect for a little over 12 hours (Like when you go to sleep and still feel it when you wake up for a couple hours)  I'm not really sure how I would compare these to the real thing as I'm horrible with comparing, but I would say since I ingested 20 (marketed as 600mg total) it felt like anywhere from 160mg or higher of the real deal.  Its hard for me to compare but again was very noticeable something was going on after taking them all.

Please remember this is my experience and as I obviously noticed the A215s were  weaker and can 100% vouch that they are  (though I thought inactive at first)  They will work in high doses and my comparison example is of a personal experience that should not be used as general dosing instructions for the average consumer.  

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to know as well. price is unreal for US to US.
With all the other reviews on this vendor, i'm going to bet its something like eutylone. Even the picture doesn't look like MDMA. There's no way you could sell 5g of MDMA us to us and make profit. That's just not real.

LocalPharm said:
@Florida40Cal  It's not Aspirin actually, it's acetaminophen, but that's not the main compound.
They are cut with acetaminophen and what else?? The reagent showed aspirin plain as day. But, I'm curious, what do you have in these things? Tramadol? There was no detectable opioid in the UA.

LocalPharm said:
I have removed the item from site bu then 10 minutes later I am getting another positive feedback from a buyer:

• fast shipping, real oxy no fent. thanks!
So I am going to leave the pills on the site , but be warned that some people gave bad reviews. So if you're in doubt then better not to buy. Don't waste your time and money.
Well, thanks for being up front about it. But I'm scared to order anything from @LocalPharm because I dont know if it will be real. Maybe you'll let me do a sample? And put some people's minds at ease. I have testing kits where I can post exactly what I received.

LocalPharm said:
LocalPharm said:
This is my new batch coming in just few days. Still think something is unreal? Look at the video.

View attachment 3342
This is my new batch coming in just few days. Still think something is unreal? Look at the video

LocalPharm said:
This is my new batch coming in just few days. Still think something is unreal? Look at the video.

View attachment 3342
If you want to prove to the doubters do a marquis and Simon A & B test with a chunk on camera. That is some very dark molly though I must say. Lot of leftover sass in there. 

LocalPharm said:

View attachment 3342
Honestly, you are just discrediting yourself even more by trying to prove a point with a 3 second video that doesn't include reagent tests. Do you reagent test your substances? A good vendor wouldn't bother sending a video of such nature. He/she would just post a video of multiple reagent tests proving their point. 

No offense, but you don't really sound educated when it comes to pharmaceuticals. Multiple people have called you out on having inactive presses and have even reagent tested them, yet you are still adamant about them being "pharmaceutical grade". 

This thread and everything about it is a turn off for me. Sorry.

I received my 50 A215s and AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!  I don't know what is in these although I was assured they were legit  THEY ARE NOT legit! They don't even taste right. I  I even told them before I bought them I cant test positive for any other things than what is supposed to be in an A 215 . For what I spent I could of just payed a bit more and gotten something real. I will be asking for my money back. NOT COOL MAN

To be perfectly clear I'm not disappointed because there weak or not strong enough I am because they do nothing at all I am not alone here I have gotten PMs from others in the Same situation as I. . . . lots of time wasted,  hard earned money gone and now without. This could have Ben completely avoided by testing.  I don't enjoy this eather I'd much rather say the complete opposite of this experience.

To be perfectly clear I'm not disappointed because there weak or not strong enough I am because they do nothing at all I am not alone here I have gotten PMs from others in the Same situation as I. . . . lots of time wasted,  hard earned money gone and now without. This could have Ben completely avoided by testing.  I don't enjoy this eather I'd much rather say the complete opposite of this experience.
Same experience here. Waste. Dont use this guy.

@LocalPharm I recently placed 2 orders on your website. One order is paid for and I have been asking for a tracking number for almost 3 days now amd not a single response. No one will amswer my emails. On the second order i placed the order yesterday early morning and was told i would recieve payment instructions via email shortly. Going on 2 days amd no one has answered me, much less sent me information for payment. I admit...i was an asshole there for a minute, but in no way does it warrant a seller not taking care of the buyer...in no way.  Your we site specifically states that customers will recieve their order up to 5 day after order but that in most cases its much faster. Well i ordered 1 of them going on 2 days now, and i ordered the other one goingnon the 4th or 5th day now. Please address this. I want to see if all the good shit i heard is even true. Someome told me yp6u were responsive, helpfull, shipped quick...so i went to you. Wtf happened to all that bc im not seeing it.

Any idea why he was taken off us to us list? If it’s getting that bad I’d like to know before placing another order please

@4kap I was just going to ask the same thing. @Admin did something happen? I placed an order last week and I am awaiting a reply back as to whats going on.

I think it needs to be pinned  to make things clear.  No pressed pills are pharmacy grade.  Something needs to be clearer. I ordered 2 products . To say the least I was disappointed in the effects to say the least.  These products will sell and do have a purpose tho. 

@LocalPharm I recently placed 2 orders on your website. One order is paid for and I have been asking for a tracking number for almost 3 days now amd not a single response. No one will amswer my emails. On the second order i placed the order yesterday early morning and was told i would recieve payment instructions via email shortly. Going on 2 days amd no one has answered me, much less sent me information for payment. I admit...i was an asshole there for a minute, but in no way does it warrant a seller not taking care of the buyer...in no way.  Your we site specifically states that customers will recieve their order up to 5 day after order but that in most cases its much faster. Well i ordered 1 of them going on 2 days now, and i ordered the other one goingnon the 4th or 5th day now. Please address this. I want to see if all the good shit i heard is even true. Someome told me yp6u were responsive, helpfull, shipped quick...so i went to you. Wtf happened to all that bc im not seeing it.
I know that there is alot of heat on @LocalPharm right now, and i know i just bitched about the service. But i wilm ways give crgiit where credit is due. The vendor didnt make excuses as to why he didnt answer my emails and he was teuthful and said he just doesnt answer quick on the weekends. I respect that. Also, i recieved the tracking i was waiting for and that order ready shipped and was recieved. I placed a reacement order sp i could use a differe t shipping methid and  the vendor replied quickly, ca ceed the first order and process the secomd one within 24 hours. I placed a third order yesterday and the payment was made and the order was lricessed withon 2 hrs. All of the product i ordered was pharma and I have yet to try anything from him. I did however add 5 of the Roxy A's to my order just for shits and giggkes(yes i know they are lresses and potentially suck a dick). The reas ol n im leaving this review is to let people know that as long as youre ordering pharma products...this dude is qiick, hes not a scammer, and you will get your shit. I am happy with everything to date. This dkesnt mean im dissagreeing with the mwmbers who were fucked because i will always side with a member over a vendor. Its an unwritten code. I just wanted to say thank you to @LocalPharm for coming through for me and fixing my shit. I can be a dick when it comes to my money and he dealt with me and didnt once give in and talk shit. He kept his cool and ran a tight ship. @LocalPharm if you are going to buy Xannax presses there is only 1 guy that has Alprazolam bars. I dont hive a shit what ANYONE tells you...ive been searching for a solid year and finally found one dude amd im sticking woth him.  So i guarantee you that your presses arent alprazolam. I can tell by the color of the white ones, the green ones ate way too green and i think ive had them. The bitterness is from a filler they use not Alp. If you are paui.g .50 cents a bar for a thousand...its not Alp. Im tell I'll ng you right now that thete is no raws supplier that will sell Alp cheap enough to make enough profit at .50 cents a bar amd still beat the cost of operating a business. Not happening. Im just ketting you know so you dont keep buying them. The bar game is fucked and its a about RCs. Anyways I appreciate your service. Im anxious to see whats uo wirh these A215s.

Remember that yhe members of this forum are all people who have been in the game long enough to know that they meed to be a member here. This forum is for harm reduction, loss prevention, theft prevention ,etc. So when a member says A,B, or C vendor sucks...or the bars suck from D vendor, or the prices are better with E vendor...im willing to bet its true. We know our shit. Your business would frog leap others if you would take the constructive criticism and call your supplier on their bullshit. We will never take up for you if you dont take up for us. Right!!??

@LocalPharm I recently placed 2 orders on your website. One order is oaid for andni have been asking for a tracking number for almost 3 days now amd not a single response. No one will amswer my emails now. On the second order i placed the order yesterday early morning and was told i would recieve payment instructions via email shortly. Going on 2 days amd no one has answered me, much less semt me information for payment. I admit...i was an asshole there for a minute, but in no way does it warrant a seller not taking care of the buyer...no way.  Your we site specifically states that customers will recieve their order up to 5 day after order but that in most cases its much faster. Well i ordered 1 of them going on 2 days now, and i ordered the other one goingnon the 4th or 5th day now. Please address this. Inwamt to see if all the good shit i heard is even true. Someome told me ypu were responsive, helpfull, shipped quick...so i went to you. Wtf happened to all that bc im not seeing it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back